[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Culture Pals - /cp/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 22
File: Can't win without playing.png (994 KB, 1348x900) Image search: [Google]
Can't win without playing.png
994 KB, 1348x900
Lucky gambler Edition

Come meet qts from around the world, challenge the qt game, practice your qt talk skills, hangout with other /int/erpals, share qts, share qt's nudes, rate qts, recommend new qts to others, speak to qts with ebin memes, share your winning strategies, log the ip addresses from qts with iplogger, make fun about crazy qts, share replies from pastas, etc.

interpals.net
OP pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/EvUXeSpH READ THIS IF YOU ARE NEW
Old thread:
>>60970639
>>60970639
>>
>>61064415
Do I have to use a picture of myself if i want to speak to a cute girl?

I don't feel comfortable with it but i feel like they would be less inclined to speak to me
>>
>>61064443
most people won't bother with you if you don't have a picture, though it is possible in theory to make do without, it really hurts your chances.
>>
>>61064443
imagine being this beta
>>
>>61064500
Should I just use someone else's picture who maybe looks like me so it at least is less of a lie?

I'm very self conscious and I don't want to put my face on some random website
>>
>>61064443
You should. You'll get 100 times more replies with a picture. Nobody cares or would do anything with it anyway.
Don't use someone else's pic. If you ended up getting along with someone, it'll be harder for you later on, and you'll feel better knowing they chose to talk to You and not someone that looks like you.
>>
>>61064556
But my face looks like shit

I'm just going to use some 10/10 Chad's face with a sick jawline
>>
>>61064516

listen to >>61064556
what's the point of using the site to talk to qt's if you're just going to masquerade as some other faggot?
>>
>>61064579
The words and feelings will be mine, but I don't want to use my ugly mug.

If I say some embarrassing shit or use an autistic pickup line I don't want it to be associated with my ugly ass face and then posted around possibly
>>
>>61064619
man you're fucking paranoid
i don't understand why you're even using interpals then though. like what the fuck is the goal? because you can honestly want to meet any of them in real life if you're just going to use somebody else's picture
>>
>>61064619
Don't be delusional. If you screw up, they'll just block you and go on with the next one, and you'll do the same.
As for your face, I'm sure you already saw people that looked worse than you do on IP, and I bet you didn't see many of them, if any, with an autistic pickup line posted around here.
>>
>>61064722
>I'm sure you already saw people that looked worse than you do on IP

Yeah and i cringed and felt disgusted. I can only imagine some QT's reaction.

I absolutely hate unattractive people and I am disgusted by them. Too bad I'm one of them.
>>
>>61064443
>Canadians
>>
if you really care that much about what random girls from third world dumps think about your face, you got some issues to sort through
>>
>>61064972
What if one of them is you faggots and you're pretending to be a girl to harvest shitty faces and cringeworthy conversations from autists like me?
>>
>>61064989
it happens to the best of us
>>
File: download (1).jpg (7 KB, 207x244) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
7 KB, 207x244
>>61064989
t b h f a m you are so fucking insecure. it pains me physically reading this shit. do you really think people are going to screenshot the stupid shit you say? or anybody is for that matter? i just don't get it man.
>>
>>61065064
>do you really think people are going to screenshot the stupid shit you say?

Yes.

You don't understand man, I have said some REALLY embarrassing shit before and I've SEEN it get screenshotted and laughed about, thank fucking god it didn't have my name attached to it in any way.
>>
>>61065145
i mean fair enough, if it's happened to you before then i can understand your fear, but i still don't understand why you're even bothering with interpals in the first place
>>
>>61065206
>but i still don't understand why you're even bothering with interpals in the first place

i want to have fun saying autistic shit in a stress-free environment where if it goes sour I can bail easily.
>>
>>61065221
you're gonna be so full of regret if you connect with a qt3.14
>>
>>61065262
this.

>>61065221
though you may believe yourself incapable of connecting with a qt, all you are doing is barring yourself from it. from somebody who has broken through with a qt and is also autistic, don't count yourself out man. it feels fucking great
>>
>perfect qt is friends with ahmad from lebanon
>ahmad's profile makes him seem more cultured than me
>ahmad is more physically fit than me

what do I do
>>
>>61065307
what the fuck else do you do? B UR SELF
>>
>>61065307
step up your game faggot.
>>
>>61064516
What the fuck that's a terrible idea
>>
>>61065390
Why?

I'll use some alphas pictures /fit/ has tons of retards posting their bodies and faces for zero compensation
>>
>>61065221
Why leave 4chan?
>>
>>61065426
I want her to be a cutie and to fall in love with someone who talks like I do but looks better than me.

tomorrow I will find the perfect Alpha pictures to use for my profile
>>
>>61065436
yeah but what the fuck happens if it gets really serious man? you could end up causing yourself and the qt a lot of pain when it is revealed you, from the get go, told a pretty fucking huge lie
>>
>>61065406
That's some cuck shit. Have some self respect laddie.

>>61065328
>>61065383
It seems that were both trying to learn German (she's german). I don't know, what appeal do I have? People in developing countries, if nothing else, at least have more life experience than us in comfylands, which generally makes them more mature as far as life goes and more interesting to talk to. I don't have shite.
>>
I sure did miss the autism in these threads
>>
>>61065475
It's not like I was going to travel to South Africa to bang them anyway, who gives a fuck?

I just want to say retarded shit and practice pickup lines for tinder, I don't actually care about it
>>
>>61065498
You could do this scientifically and post it here

One profile with the good face, one without. Use the same pickup lines on different girls and see the differences in how they react. Or perhaps use similar in humor-value pickup lines on the same girls with your different profiles.
>>
>>61065436
So, you're confident she'll fall in love with you physique aside.
You don't want to be hurt but you're ok with hurting her when she'll eventually find out you're not the guy in the pic.
You don't want people to see your pic attached to some potentially stupid conversation, but you're ok using someone else pic attached to something potentially stupid you said.
>>
File: 081230192.jpg (7 KB, 244x207) Image search: [Google]
081230192.jpg
7 KB, 244x207
ah, and is your plan to also use a handsome chad for tinder too? fucking flawless
>>
>>61065542
>You don't want to be hurt but you're ok with hurting her when she'll eventually find out you're not the guy in the pic

I don't give a fuck about some random slut from Somalia on the internet, there's plenty more bitches in the ocean.

>but you're ok using someone else pic attached to something potentially stupid you said

Correct
>>
>>61065559
>and is your plan to also use a handsome chad for tinder too?

No, for that one I'll use my real face and physique.

i just need to practice my smooth conversation skills and pickup lines before getting into the real action.

>>61065529
Yeah I'll try lmao
>>
>>61064415
I thought this general died/moved to r9k (basically dying; I would never regular that shithole)
>>
>>61065559
Yeah, and he's gonna pay that chad to fuck all his matches too.
>>
Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks
Lick on these nuts and suck the dick
Gets the fuck out after ya done

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUfzMDryA94
>>
File: 1455513571289.jpg (46 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1455513571289.jpg
46 KB, 600x600
>>61065640
A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M
>>
I kind of get Leaf flag to be honest.
I've had to overcome my own anxiety to even put a picture of myself on interpals, but then my profile was posted here because I'm autistic as fuck.
It's not something you want to throw around in public so carelessly, it's still your identity.
>>
>>61065611
I thought so too but I guess it's come back for now.
>>
>>61065752
>but then my profile was posted here because I'm autistic as fuck

this is my fear

Yeah fuck you faggots i'm not getting trolled into this, I'm going to look for a good Chad picture and use that.
>>
>>61065758
well it's good desu, hope the threads get active again. I never was one to post but I always enjoyed lurking.

I wonder if the reason the generals became less active is because all the regular posters "made it" (by acquiring a qt and closing the long distance)
>>
>>61065789
I hope so too since I really enjoyed these threads.

I'm pretty sure that's why too.
Do you have a qt?
>>
>>61066029
No, but I had often considered making an ip profile just to see what I could experience on there.

Biggest thing holding me back is I don't think I have great pictures of myself, especially since I lost all my weight. (I was like 210 lbs, gotten /fit/ within the last year or so)
>>
>>61066186
Then start camwhoring to the mirror until you get the perfect picture. Do it in the living room or something though, not your bathroom.
>>
>>61066186
You definitely should though I've heard that the site has gotten even shittier than it used to be.
>>
>>61065776
just b urself
>>
Why are these girls so clingy?
>>
by the way, what's that chinaman doing wo married that girl of IP (lithuanian or something like that if i'm correct)?
>>
How many views does your profile attract everyday?
Yesterday was my first day; Just got 3 views till now desu, and the only person who contacted me was a homosexual Pole
>>
>Hold on! You have been visiting too many pages in a short period of time. Take break and come back later :)

The fuck is this?
>>
>>61067304
Some of them don't have people around them they can be really close to, or who share their interests.
You're remote enough to be seen as less risky (the "if it goes sour one can bail easily" that the Canadian said above).
You show them interest. You listen to them and they think you really care (perhaps you do).
There's some exoticism and the "grass is greener on the other side" effect that plays for you.
They don't see your bad side and can end up enhancing/overestimate/romanticise anything related to you.
They confide in you more easily and get more easily attached.
Some would evade their daily problems when they talk to you, and will end up expecting to talk to you more and more.
For some of them, you're the only "good moment" in their day.
They don't want to lose it, so they're clingy.
At least, that's what my 2 cent pop psychology courses say, but it could be completely wrong.
>>
>>61068402
This seems really spot on for just about everyone on this site and not just the girls.
>>
how to ask for feet pics without it being weird? nudes seem like an easier task than straight feet
>>
>>61069648
I just straight up asked my qt first feet pictures a small she did it though she laughed at me at first for wanting such pictures and still laughs whenever I ask for them but she always takes them, it's the same when I ask for pictures of her perfect big butt.
>>
>didn't use any scripts
>I've got a line on my profile that says "if you would describe yourself in one word, what will it be?"
>qt messages me
>"I guess I'd probably describe myself as yandere"
>Oshit.jpg
>Get her Skype
>We chat shit for about 2 hours, have a good laugh.
>Gonna call her again today at some point

Hmmmmm
>>
>>61069881
Fucking weebs
>>
>>61064415
ma niggas
i didnt think you'd be back

i havent tried interpals still.
im just here for the qt stories.

dont you get scared that someone you know might be on there?
that's my constant fear.
>>
>>61070733
She talks like a 4channer too, it's pretty great. Maybe that's why we got on so well
>>
>>61070920
>he thinks this is a good thing
Lmao, ok bud
>>
>>61071258
:^)
>>
>>61070860
I highly doubt anyone I'd know would be on here. Even still, who cares? There are innocuous reasons to use the site.
>>
>>61071956
>:^)
What did he mean by this?
>>
I hate timezones
Why can't everywhere just use GMT

we invented time you nerds
>>
>>61070860
frankly I'm more afraid of another /int/ user spotting me

I've seen a couple people I think for sure are from here
>>
ok, I finally decided to register in this shit
what do I have to do and how?
>>
>>61073847
Just view profiles, and if you have something in common message the girl.
>>
>>61073847
Go to interpals.net
Make an account, add a picture or three, say some things about yourself, search through the countries, with the keywords you want, start talking with those you're interested in.
You can use the language exchange option to find someone interested in learning Portuguese too. There's a better chance they'll reply.
>>
How many views do you guys get per day?

I got like two dozen views on my first 2 days, then I stopped changing my profile details and it dropped to almost nothing (like a few views per week). Do I have to keep editing my profile details to bump up my views?
>>
>>61074942
>Do I have to keep editing my profile details to bump up my views?
may as well just script lad

it's slightly more difficult now but I updated my profile yesterday and have had close to 300 views so far just bombing it every now and then
>>
>>61075084
300 views per day? Or over the past few weeks?
>>
>>61075167
In the past day
>>
>>61075582
Holy fucking shit

How are you getting so many views? Are you some super attractive chad? Or do you have some really well-designed profile or something?
>>
>>61075813
no, I have what I think to be a pretty good profile pic but I'm not all that attractive at all. it's just the script. I'm also not being all that discriminate so I've got several Thais and shit
>>
>>61076030
Can you post profile picture?
>>
>>61077094
No

Just say what you're doing, don't be self conscious it's not organic at all, last time I updated my profile I think I only got about a dozen legit views
>>
>>61068256

I got this as well. Is scripting impossible now?
>>
>>61077420
Just run it briefly and wait for the timer to run out before going again
>>
>>61077547

I'm using QtCrawler, I thought the old command prompt script didn't work anymore?
>>
>>61077362
Ok, cool.

So this script just visits the profiles of people within some specified parameters?

Also, out of these 300 views, how many of them contacted you? And how many of those who contacted you were girls?
>>
>>61077991
I got about 15 spontaneous messages, only a couple were from dudes. I prefer it this way because if they initiate conversation they're obviously interested
>>
>>61064415
9th for fuck Paul
>>
Is Danielle, the Swiss guy, still using this?
>>
Is 15 still around? Missing his autism
>>
>>61083084
he said he doesn't visit /int/ anymore
>>
File: 1452593598829.jpg (27 KB, 300x260) Image search: [Google]
1452593598829.jpg
27 KB, 300x260
>think a qt pole is speaking to me
>it's an ind*n*si*n
>>
>>61086471
related I'm suprised at how many non-native europeans post from european flags on here
>>
>>61089946
I see you're still butthurt
>>
>>61083703
Pretty sure I saw him post in the last thread or at least the story someone typed seemed similar to his.
>>
Is it OK to put a lot of real info in IP?
I uploaded like 7 pics of myself, told where I study and my autistic hobbies like gardening and fruitbooting.
Being honest tho, I don't feel insecure about any of those, but my profile seems crowded even compared to qts clickbaits.
>>
>>61094868
Yeah it's fine to do that, nothing will happen to you for doing that and if you're not insecure about it then you should be just fine.
>>
how do you know a gril blocked you?
>>
File: kill me.png (43 KB, 542x602) Image search: [Google]
kill me.png
43 KB, 542x602
>hasn't been online on whatsapp in 16 days
>hasn't been online on interpals for 25 days
haha
not lonely at all
>>
>>61098372
Start talking to other girls.
>>
>>61067609
Well since you are a poo in the loo your chances aren't great tbqh amigo
>>
>>61098409
I've known hee for quite a while
I need to get over it I suppose
>>
File: 1465954705924.png (117 KB, 199x258) Image search: [Google]
1465954705924.png
117 KB, 199x258
>mfw girl literally says "Normies ruined it all"
>>
>>61100061
Serious?
>>
>>61096863
It should say when you view their profile that you can't contact them or something
>>
I'm talking to a russian girl (she started the first message yesterday), about cuisine, and good/bad things about our countries.
>>
>>61102422
how is it going m8? what is your first impression of her?
>>
>>61103344
She seems cool, I was expecting that she couldn't speak English well but I was wrong, she wrote me 15 lines and only had one error.
She now says that wants to try portuguese food.
>>
>>61103472
Give kale soup with linguiça please, also some cod
>>
tips to start a good conversation with a qt?
>>
>>61102422
Are you going to bond over how the biggest problem in both cunts are the people?
>>
>>61094868
The fuck is fruitbooting?
>>
>>61103669
It's a skater term for people that rollerblade
>>
qt doesn't talk to me since last conversation last week. She is online at least one time a day. I might have been a little boring but aside from that I can't see what I did wrong.

wat do
>>
>>61103534
Never heard of that name, and I saw images of that and it looks like caldo verde soup.

>>61103641
She said that russians are very cold when they dont know the person, but after that they are very kind.
>>
1st day, 8 views. Not bad.
Tho idk if my pic is actually appearing to the others...
>>
>>61103729
Where's she from?

>>61103759
That's not bad for the first day.
>>
>>61103759
Just go to search, put in your search details (sex, age, country/language if you care), save the search for next time and just view all the girls, most will view back then make contact.

Post you profile and we can give more advice how to make it easier to get qt chebs
>>
>>61103787
Argentina. Why does this matter?
>>
>>61103751
>caldo verde soup
Yeah that's it, I just couldn't remember through Portuguese name for it
>>
>>61103863
No, not at all.
Have you talked with her about music?

>>61103875
It's pretty good.
>>
>>61103913
>Have you talked with her about music?
Never tried that. I don't know much about music and the few bands I listen to are not very well-known. I guess I could try but first I need to get her to talk to me.
>>
>>61104334
Ask her if she still talks to you.
>>
Might finally tell my qt I'm falling for fer. Been talking for two weeks everyday now.
>>
>>61104375
Two weeks and you already want to tell her that you like her?
Isn't that too early for that?
>>
>>61104375
my qt and i had to talk for a month straight before things got serious, though we really liked each other from the start. 2 weeks seems a little premature tho
>>
Why the fuck is my profile picture not changing from default? I have the photo saved in my album and it's set as the cover too
>>
>>61104414
It might be really early, you are right I just can't keep it in and she is always hinting things about us having kids and visiting each other and whatever.
>>
>>61104375
This desu>>61104414
I'd hold off on that if I were you chief. Give it a little more time before you go and say something like that especially to a girl online, you might freak her out or you could wait until til she tells you like mine did though it took her a long time and I just viewed her as a reallyclose friend up until then.
>>
>>61104478
Just wait one or two days. I had the same problem.
>>
>>61104375
>>61104375
is she from the same country as you? If not it makes things more difficult for you to meet her, you know.
>>
>>61104572
I feel like the second things gets serious I will have an obligation to go meet her and right now I don't have the means to do that, I'm no neet but still can't afford to spend so much money for a trip to Poland unless I move there permanently.
>>
File: CP6cbI0WoAA5R1f.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
CP6cbI0WoAA5R1f.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
>>61104643
my qt also lives in poland
based polish girls
>>
A 9/10 girl just messaged me "hello". I don't even know what to say...
She is so way out of my league..
>>
>>61104686
Capture this qt. Do it for me, alberto.
>>
>>61104686
Respond to her lad, it's your opportunity to get a qt.
>>
>>61104719
I thought you were talking to me for a second
>>
>>61104740
Your name is Alberto?
>>
>>61104756
>mfw
>Mfw I don't have a face
>>
Wow does every qt have at least 3 indian and african creeps saying theyre beautiful?
>>
>>61104374
Think about writing this:

>So are going to reply to me or what? What's the point of adding me as friend if you won't even talk to me?
>We don't need to marry in Italy and all that shit..I'm fine with you just being my barbie slut ok? ;)

lels
>>
>>61104945
Kek, yeah lad that's good.
Does she mind when you call her slut?
>>
>>61104945
Absolute madman. Try to be more assertive though, people respond more to statements rather than random questions.
>>
>>61104980
I've never called her that (neither whore or other things like that) so I don't really know how this may turn out.
I've had light dirty chatts with her before though...
>>
>>61105033
It's a risky move tho.
>>
I just deleted my Interpals. French, Belgian and Qubequise guys didn't feel like talking, and I personally have nothing in common with their girls to have something to talk about.
>>
>>61104980
hmm I'll try that.

>>61104945
*thinking about
>>61105033
*chatts

fucking typos
>>
>>61105098
Try another countries.
>>
>>61105175
>hmm I'll try that.
meant for
>>61104996
>>
>>61105198
I'm learning French.
>>
>>61105098
>Iran
The problem is your country. Guys from Muslim countries are horny af in general so they probably just ignore messages because of that.
>>
File: 1460760850606.jpg (115 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1460760850606.jpg
115 KB, 720x540
I finally messaged a qt that just made an account, has no friends, and is interested in a relationship. Please pray for me that my conversation skills are not as bad as i tell myself.
>>
>>61105657
you're probably okay man
i thought my conversation skills were fucking terrible, but i've actually gone somewhere with a few qts
>>
File: 1457286783261.jpg (26 KB, 220x268) Image search: [Google]
1457286783261.jpg
26 KB, 220x268
>messaged qt 30 minutes ago
>she viewed my profile 7 minutes ago
Im screaming but god won't answer me
>>
>>61106119
Did she read the message?
>>
>>61105598
This.

Pretend to be from so ewhere else
>>
>>61105598
This.

Pretend to be from somewhere else
>>
>>61106335
Is there a way to tell? I sent her the message, then ten minutes later she went offline
>>
>>61106424
>>61106335
Ah yes, excellent posting skills
>>
>>61106458
Yeah if your message is pink still she hasn't read it
>>
>>61106119
JUST
>>
>>61106458
Is the message pink or white?
>>
>>61106495
It's white now. This is what it feels like to get cucked.
>>
>>61106552
You do know that if she is latina/eastern european/asian she is 100% masturbating on skype for someone else right now, don't you?
>>
>>61106552
I generally delete conversations if girls do not reply within ten minutes so I don't have to look at that shit every time I check my inbox. Have some self-respect for fucks sake
>>
>>61106583
She's in australia
>>
>>61106588
OH GOD
She isn't skyping anyone, she's just straight barebacking like 4 european backpackers as we type
>>
>>61106599
Dubs confirm aussie chicks were made for backpacker cock
>>
File: Brendan_fraser_at_cannes_2015.jpg (31 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
Brendan_fraser_at_cannes_2015.jpg
31 KB, 456x320
>>61106599
>>61106654
>tfw not a european backpacker slaying aussie puss
>>
>>61106689
You could be an American backpacker in oz if you wanted.
>>
>>61072808
Autism
>>
I want to get into this and talk to foreign qts but I'm shit at foreign languages. I took two years of French in highschool and only learned how to conjugate verbs. I guess my best language other than English is Spanish but even that is pretty bad. I tried doing lang-8 but I made one post and it got corrected by 5 people and ever since I've been too embarrassed to go back.

Pls help
>>
>>61107299
Dont bother learning a language.
>>
is there algerian qts or french beurettes on this site? took french in September need someone to talk with
>>
>>61107358
Why?
>>
>>61107299
It's normal to make mistakes when learning a language. Nobody expects you to speak it perfectly from the start. Imagine if everyone was stopping after the first mistake in anything they're doing.
>>61107447
There are some. People who look for French girls look for the "French-French", so they'll probably won't have as many messages and will respond more easily. Don't forget to look in Belgium and Switzerland.
You could look into Algeria, Tunisia and Morocco too, but be aware of the accent.
>>
>>61107484
I mean dont bother learning one to talk to foreign qts on interpals
>>
>>61107626
I don't know I just feel left behind when I see all these polylingual people on 4chan who say they learned how to speak English because of how prevalent English is and it kind of upsets me that since I knew how to speak it I was never really forced to learn a different language
>>
>>61107631
Then how else do I meet qts?
>>
Am I supposed to message outright or leave a wall message?
>>
>>61107723
Just talk to them like pen pals since the girls on this site especially the qt ones won't really bother with helping you learn their language though they love when you help them learn English but like I said they rarely return the favor.
>>
>>61107693
When learning a language, don't force yourself. It'll make things harder, a chore.
Find some things to motivate you so it becomes an eagerness instead. Some kind of a natural outcome.

You don't really need to speak the language to talk with someone on IP, as our Greek friend said. Showing an interest for their culture and learning a couple of words should be enough.
>>
>>61107928
i have literally never wrote on anybody's wall, ever. that said, it's harmless. i think a pm is a little more personal though
>>
>>61107928
You should do messages
>>
>tfw qt sends you a picture of her every morning
>>
hey memers what is this "script" u guys are speaking of
>>
>>61112687
read the pastebin
>>
>>61110510
i used to do that.
;_;
>>
>>61113097
oh I see thanks
>>
>tfw qt's profile asks for messages from people of my specific ethnicity/cultural background
>tfw she says she loves to talk about music and her favorite artist is an obscure group that also happens to be my favorite

this can only go well lads
>>
>>61113176
What happened flipbro?
>>
>>61113213
What ethnicity are you?
>>
>>61113278
well my antics got old, I guess. I used to think that was adorable. sent a lot of random funny things that I find.

whatsapp is really cruel
it tells you the last time the person was online
so you know just how long whatever you sent didnt matter.
>>
What do you guys put in your "about me" sections? I'm having a hard time trying to find a balance between being interesting and not overwriting it.
>>
>>61068256
shit this happened to me as well. only had to wait a few min. tho
>>
>>61114688
>be korean
that should be enough desu
>>
are there a lot of flip girls there and are they annoying?
>>
>run script
>get one view and message from 50 year old Irish guy saying he wants to skype me right away
>>
>>61114688
You don't even have to put anything to describe yourself.
>>
>>61114957
The one talk I talked with was not annoying.
She even talked with me about football.
>>
>views rolling in now

its happenng guys :o)
>>
>>61115174
i pray to the heavens interpals isnt infested with gold-digging flips.
>>
Can't I just crop or align my profile photo?
>>
>hungarian qt has seen my profile

:-o
>>
>>61115416
my qt even sent the first message back then.
>>
I get so many views but barely any messages, how come? Most seem willing to talk when I message back
>>
>>61118502
they're shy
>>
>>61118502
Probably they're shy.
>>
it's really hard to find a sane female on interpals this site is full of autistic koreaboos
>>
>>61120360
I've always wondered what koreans/frenchies/japanese IP users think about 'boos, I guess I have my answer.
>>
File: 1464139779778.jpg (178 KB, 587x677) Image search: [Google]
1464139779778.jpg
178 KB, 587x677
>>61120463
>tfw slight ouiaboo
>tfw try so hard not to sound too obsessed
>>
>>61120360
You're right.
Can you send to one of the koreaboos the Koreaboo banter?
And then share with us.
>>
>mfw mostly people viewing my profile are from France or SEA
>>
>>61120859
For me it's mostly girls from slav countries.
>>
Some of these people do not know how to have a conversation.

>qt's profile just says "Music is life"
>ask her what music she is into
>"Um, rock."

???

Um, you said music is life. That's all you have to say on the only topic you mentioned on your profile?
>>
>qt views my profile
>tfw her profile says shes a neo-nazi

how is this allowed
>>
>>61123076
wtf
and still no one denounced her?
>>
How much does Actually Speaking a language help with finding a qt? I'm good enough at Japanese that I can have conversation at a fluent pace, but will it help me get Japanese qts if I write my profile in the language?
>>
>>61124933
a surprising amount of qt's, at least in my experience, speak decent enough english. english is the only langauge i know too, so even if you're a pleb like me, you can still thrive
>>
>>61104375
It took almost year for me to say "I like you".
>>
>message qts
>they view my profile but dont respond
>only messages are from strange men I never wanted to talk to

I'm ugly, aren't I?
>>
File: pepe_ru3.png (109 KB, 702x486) Image search: [Google]
pepe_ru3.png
109 KB, 702x486
>got at least 50 views everyday
>only 2 messages for all the time
>both were from mexicans
>>
>tfw in bed with girl I met from tinder
>still fantazise about my polish qt while playing with her hair

You guys don't know the feels..
>>
File: 1465373885354.jpg (64 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1465373885354.jpg
64 KB, 900x900
>like literally 1200 girls on tinder
>never had a match

I want to try IP but I'm afraid it would be the same shit
>>
>>61104470
Me and my qt got serious like 4 days after. It doesn't matter.

t. been together with her for 7 months and we'll be together next month
>>
>>61126237
At least here you can affect the outcome with messages (and scripting if you want) rather than just writing a profile and hoping it's good enough.
>>
>give well thought out message to qt based on her profile with details about what she was looking for
>she views my profile
>logs off

aaaaaaaaa why does this happen every time ;_;
>>
>>61127652
Dude just keep the wheel spinning. Would you prefer that she responded, she wouldn't care about you and you would get your hopes even higher only for them to fall? She isn't interested? Go to the next. The next responds but doesn't seem so commited? See if it changes. If not, go to the next or keep her as a friend. Do it and do it until you find the one
>>
>>61127796

That's what I'm doing but its not working yet. I didn't think I was the most handsome man in the world but I didn't know I was so ugly
>>
>>61127940
Dude, you're american, you have a boost, just use it. Take better photos, take more photos, animals help, suits helps. Avoid indoor selfies, outdoor photos that were taken by someone are a must. Don't make a Vini profile but don't do a girl profile, say something that really defines you, so you'll be able to target girls that would be seriously interested in you. If you want, you can show me your profile, I can give you some tips.
>>
>>61128067
My profile pic is literally headshot of me outdoors taken from a hi-res camera wearing a suit. So I don't think it looks bad. I'd link you it but i dont want to dox myself
>>
>>61128156
Dude, who gives a shit desu. I'd link you mine, but I already erased, I reached the pot of gold. It's not like I'm going to go to your official social networks and say "hey gais, look at dis link, dis faggot is using this to find girls, what a loser XDXDXD"
>>
>>61128259
I'd say the same if I hadn't had problems with people trying to find personal info about me on here before. there's some bullies on here, they don't play around
>>
>>61128322
Oh, then well. Just try to follow the things I said. I had normal pictures, a somewhat unusual profile cuz I had a lot of things there but I was able to find my qt3.141596, I'm sure you'll find yours too. If you want ways to attract a specific type of girl, example, Russians, say you're learning Russian, mention Russian authors/musics, etc. It also worked for me, I spoke with a shitton of Russians because I'm learning Russian. Any other question ask, even my qt wants to help you and the rest of the gais here))))
>>
>>61128513

Thanks for the advice anon. That's a good idea about trying to target a specific country, I've been trying to attract bookish qts in my age range but maybe thats not as good a strategy i thought
>>
File: pepe.jpg (25 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
25 KB, 320x320
>tfw you want find internet friends but too autistic and shit in English
>>
>>61064619
Jesus Christ this is pathetic.
>>
>>61128980
I'll be ur friend sasha.
do u have nice boipussy?
>>
>>61129226
>do u have nice boipussy?
B-but I dont want to have sex.
>>
>>61129622
If you don't want to share that slav boipuss you will never have friends.
>>
File: constanza.jpg (25 KB, 600x559) Image search: [Google]
constanza.jpg
25 KB, 600x559
>>61129764
you are a fucking degenerate
>>
>>61128980
We can be broskis, comrade. Who cares if your English is shit?
>>
I've got Koreans, Frenchies, Italians, Russians and Thai (pretty given), Australians, pretty much everything swarming to my profile, but barely any Japanese even though it's those I want to speak to the most. How do I fix this?
>>
>>61126505
You're right, I'll give it a try
>>
>>61128814
If you want bookish girls then go for slavs
>>
>>61130948
im not sure what Japanese qt's are interested in m8. you might just have to seek them out yourself, and hope for the best. what other option do you really have?
>>
>>61130948
I used to get tons of Japanese viewing my profile but only because I live in Hawaii.
>>
>>61132292
Somehow it feels a bit discriminatory that you can get qts based on simply where you live, though I guess being a Swede is better than average in most qts' eyes.
>>
>>61130948
You need to speak to them. Japanese girls are bombarbed by animeboos.
>>
>>61132650
japanese girls on the site are busted af though
>>
>>61132711
I don't really know, I just know that on top of the usual turks, they have the added bonus of the weaboos.
>>
>>61132409
It does though I can get why since everyone is interested in something but I never had any interest with Japan or the Japanese so I would answer them in a friendly way but I wouldn't talk to them for long.
>>
>>61132711
Silly question but what do you mean with busted? Big breasted? Sounds silly I know but I just couldn't make sense out of it
>>
>>61132711
That's because Japs irl are pretty fucking ugly
>>
>>61132956
>but what do you mean with busted? Big breasted?

you're cute sven
>>
File: 1T0.jpg (17 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1T0.jpg
17 KB, 200x200
>>61133108
I have been talking to this girl in wheelchair for about 3 weeks. I really didn't want to talk to her, but she likes games, is easy to talk to. Asks a lot of questions and is an awesome person. She is kinda qt, but still in wheelchair. Just today I asked jokingly to her to show me her boobs and she immediately said yes. Now again I asked her if I could see her naked on skype and her to masturbate to me. She said she is willing to do it, but she hasn't shaved yet and is now shaving her snatch. Should I really let her do this? I feel like I am taking advantage of her and her not having anyone to talk to etc. Also she is 27.

Should I let her do it?
>>
>>61134439
If you're serious about her, yes. If you're not, you're just going to let her down even more and that's cruel af, really.
>>
>>61134655
i agree
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.