[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im moving to Austria to study, But what degrees and careers are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: autr-MMAP-md.png (107 KB, 1032x727) Image search: [Google]
autr-MMAP-md.png
107 KB, 1032x727
Im moving to Austria to study, But what degrees and
careers are prevalent and good to have in Austria?
>>
>>61039466
bump
>>
>>61039466
Why didn't you research it before moving there?
>>
>>61040416
/thread
>>
>>61039466
You could move to Klagenfurt and research the endangered and much persecuted indigenous Slovenian minority there!
>>
>>61040511
persecuted by serbian immigrants?
>>
>>61040416
>>61040447

I did but I want Austrian perspective on it

>>61040511
Persecuted??
>>
Information management
Excellent job chances and payment
in Graz
Ich hoffe mal du sprichst gut genug deutsch, auf Englisch wird es schwer etwas zu finden.

The good thing about Austria is, that for (some?) master and bachelor degrees they don't just take those students with the highest high school degree, but you get to take part in a test, according to what you study.
To take part in that test you need a certain high school degree: The difference here is that the number of applicants doesn't matter when it comes to who will be accepted for this test, just for the actual results.
>>
>>61041050
Im thinking about going to Uni of Salz and yes I am working on my german, I am A level and the test is for B2 level I should be good since ill be registering in 2018

and arent those tests for technical unis??
>>
>>61041251
Not sure, thus the "(some?)'.
>>
>>61043370
alright thank you very much :3
>>
>>61039466
Kebab vendor
>>
>>61044520
no seriously please
>>
You can print out shitty plastic pistols that explode in your hands on 3d printers called glocks
>>
>>61044682
What are you talking about?
>>
>>61039466
>What degree gives me a well payed job in austria

Non, if you dont know people or rather are related to them. It is not moose land, but a small catholic mountain republic with 8.8 million souls. And as everywhere else, we are looking for the same people as in the whole west, means competent STEM fags, but desu you won't get this education her. Better go to cuckistan or stay on the american continent.

And please if you will come no matter what, get your German to a C level or else you can be happy being to coffee boy with a master degree.
>>
>>61047772
I was thinking of Geology but it is so tough to find a job in that even in america now and so I think I am going to Physical geography or waht would you suggest?

do you mean a C level before I register?

and Im half black would that be a problem their? plus I actually live in america just visting canada for now :/
>>
>>61047772
>>61048929
or something that goes with international relations
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.