[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>California is now the sixth-largest economy in the world,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1433427610237.jpg (102 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
1433427610237.jpg
102 KB, 1000x563
>California is now the sixth-largest economy in the world, surpassing France, thanks to a robust state economy and strong U.S. dollar.

>California was the world's eighth-largest economy in 2014, Irena Asmundson, chief economist of the California Department of Finance, said in a phone interview on Friday. "California did exceptionally well in 2015."

>France is the world's seventh-largest economy with a growth domestic product of $2.42 trillion, and India is the eighth-largest with $2.09 trillion, according to the latest International Monetary Fund data.

>California is home to diverse strong economies, including Silicon Valley and Hollywood. Manufacturing and agriculture have performed well despite a severe drought, Asmundson said.

>The most populous U.S. state has outpaced the rest of the country on job growth, California's finance department said in its June bulletin this week. Gross state product was $2.46 trillion in 2015, with 4.1 percent of growth in real terms, it added.

Why do other unitedstatesians hate california so much even though it's clearly the best state in the whole federation.
>>
>>61034226
Because they're autistic about MUH GUNS. Also success breeds jealousy.
>>
>>61034226
Because it's impossible to live a healthy life there.
>>
>>61034226
Because it gives an automatic 55 votes to the Democrats, which despite both parties being total shit, is more hated on 4chan due to 4chan having a habit of adopting counter-mainstream-internet-culture
>>
I don't hate California. It has beautiful scenery, makes a lot of our country's food and money, is home to some of the top schools on the planet, and produces excellent wine. In-N-Out is great too, better than Five Guys

It also attracts every piece of human garbage in the country, no, the world, and concentrates them all into one smug, overcrowded, Mexican-filled state that is slowly sinking into the ocean

When you think of California, you think of Hollywood and Apple. When I think of California, I think of drought and Diane Feinstein

California also has a nasty habit of exporting Democratic-voter to states that don't want them, where they then try to establish the same policies which caused them to flee in the first place

Los Angeles is a stain on the human race
>>
>>61034226
It's full of Californians.
>>
>>61034979
this is the main issue

t. Californian
>>
>>61034890
>California also has a nasty habit of exporting Democratic-voter to states that don't want them, where they then try to establish the same policies which caused them to flee in the first place

Seriously, Austin TX isn't even the same place because of this shit. Go on Tinder there and you'll see that half of everyone in that city now are Californian migrants.
>>
>>61034890
>>61035148
Emmigrating Californians are a problem all over the West, I hear. Oregon and Montana seem to be having a bad time with it, particularly with ex-urban or ex-suburban Californians who are offended by farm animals and whatnot.

t. Californian ...(who might move to Oregon in the next 5-10 years)
>>
>>61034226
>Why do other unitedstatesians hate california so much even though it's clearly the best state in the whole federation.

Success breeds jealousy. Cali lads are the only Americans I got along with when I visited north america
>>
File: 1466030789223.jpg (132 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1466030789223.jpg
132 KB, 1280x720
>Mexicans everywhere
>Blacks everywhere
>leeches Asian tourism from much better states
>no guns
>despit this, murder isn't low
>low IQ
>worst type of Americans, besides NYC and Maine
>earthquakes every year
>Scientology
>Hollywood
>Northern half has superiority complex
>Southern has an even larger one
>SJWs
>everyone outside of the coast is poor
>too fucking hot

Overall it's not the worst state, but no one should put it in their top 15
>>
>>61036314
Fuck off Ausnigger
>>
>>61038919
You forgot the degenerate stoner culture that infests the state
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.