[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys ready to see the first female President of the United States?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: hillary-clinton.jpeg1-1280x960.jpg (127 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
hillary-clinton.jpeg1-1280x960.jpg
127 KB, 1280x960
You guys ready to see the first female President of the United States?
>>
File: 1463241733027.png (746 KB, 897x1021) Image search: [Google]
1463241733027.png
746 KB, 897x1021
>>
>>61023757
More like everyday
>>
SHE WILL COSTRATE EVEREONE. IF YOU ALREADY COSTRAT SO VOTE SHE
>>
>>61023727
god have mercy, that fuckin cunt will be the death of us all (burgers awill suffer much more than any other people, but still...)
>>
>>61023727
Good. Americans will taste hell, so they can understand why we're pissed.
>>
>>61023848
but frenchie senpai, if she wins, France and europe will be taking more vibrant and diverse muslims and niggers in (or is it that your situation is so hopeless that you no longer care what might happen?)...
>>
>>61023773
Rare
>>
>>61023727
What's more outsider than that
>>
dear murka

no one gives a fuck about your "political shoah" your zionist overlords are displaying upon the world because we all know who calls the shots over there and your poor,impoverished and stupid masses can wipe their asses on the votes they cast because that is all your "democracy" is good for.

Your country consists of uneducated fat stupid fucking idiots, brainwashed FOX watching neocon-artist retards, rednecks,hillbillies and scum of the earth.

Apparently all that manipulation has turned your brain into such a pile of mush that you start thinking that living in a plutocracy where a few oligarchs control every aspect of your life -which is precisely what your forefathers warned you about- is somehow a good thing.
You're warmongers, torturers, polluters, exploiters and criminals.

Your ignorance is the reason our species will probably not be alive in 100 years

You truly are the asshole of the world.

Thank you for ruining the planet, enjoy your double cheeseburger with large fries and Coke.

Regards,
The actually developed world.
>>
>>61023925
The latter response. I don't give a flying fuck to what happen to this shithole. We're already fucked and mpre ISIS attacks go... At least US will taste some of their own medicine
>>
Hell yes. Unelectable Bernie or idiotic Trump? No thanks.
>>
>>61023997
Is this a Copypasta?
>>
>>61024036
>implying that cunt will not be far more harmful than those two morons combined
>>
>>61024005
it saddens me to hear that senpai...it'd be fair, after all, their shitty interventions is what made them to go to your continent.
>>
>>61023997

This.
>>
Rubio could have saved us, you just didn't listen
>>
>check German News magazines today
>one of the Headlines is literally "Hillary has to save the world from Trump"

Save us
>>
File: ilovefrance.jpg (3 MB, 4361x5638) Image search: [Google]
ilovefrance.jpg
3 MB, 4361x5638
>>61024005
D-don't talk like that, France.
I always loved you.
;_;
>>
>>61024154
>implying amnesty's a good thing and that he would not push for open borders policy as quickly as a man might blink
>>
>>61024158
but how? your rulers seem to be enjoying this (and what's scary is that many people too)
>>
>>61023997
>The actual developed world
>Poland
I beg to differ.
>>
The only arguments I see against her from /pol/esmokers are >muh corporatism and >muh emails. Hopefully she'll be more inspiring than our first female leader.
>>
>>61023727
I'm ready to see Americans giving up on their gun while screaming b-b-but muh amendment.
Get fucked yanks, this is payback for all your degeneracy and middle east shit we had to deal with
>>
>>61024208
>implying our rulers are backed by the People

Pls send your best Zetas and save us Mexibro
>>
>>61024271
we can't send them to germoney at the moment hans-chan, they are still busy meeting murricans' demand for drugs... probably in a few years, but i don't think many of you will still be around once muslims go full allahuakbar n shiiieett
>>
>>61024170
I want to get rid of this third world socialsist dictature that is France.
Why do you keep electing democrats ? I want to go to the USA, not leave a muslim shithole for another
>>
File: 1450681955284.jpg (73 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1450681955284.jpg
73 KB, 600x900
>mfw people think the status quo candidate is somehow going to ruin the world even though she will just continue governing the same way we always have
>>
>>61024256
>Hopefully she'll be more inspiring than our first female leader.

That can't be hard, no one likes a backstabber
>>
>>61024434
>implying TPP, TTIP and all the shit that has been happening so far will not do any harm to anyone...
really?
>>
>>61023727

The leader doesn't matter at this point.

American democracy is a joke, its education and health care even more so.
>>
>>61024251
dont be so glum worst korea

one day the Kim Jung dynasty will help liberate your enslaved state from the western imperialists and Best Korea will remind you where your place really is.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.