[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which language does /int/ believe sounds the most fascinating?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: LanguagePartners5.png (135 KB, 600x268) Image search: [Google]
LanguagePartners5.png
135 KB, 600x268
Which language does /int/ believe sounds the most fascinating?
>>
English
>>
French
>>
Russian

Malay is the most grammatically elegant, however.
>>
polish
>>
File: BinFTkhCcAEnkvg.jpg (40 KB, 600x514) Image search: [Google]
BinFTkhCcAEnkvg.jpg
40 KB, 600x514
>>61022915
Quebecois detected
>>
Español, of course.
>>
File: 1459636446406.png (123 KB, 312x317) Image search: [Google]
1459636446406.png
123 KB, 312x317
>>61023099
>>
Piereskelevä sarvikuono.
>>
Romanian
>>
Polish. Every time I read it, the pronunciation shocks me.
>>
Russian. There's a great course at my uni that teaches Russia and sends you to Russia after 4 months but I'm too scared of getting stabbed because I'm chinese/native.
>>
>>61024690
*RUSSIAN
>>
>>61024690
>im chinese

But the russkies have lots of siberian ethnic groups whom they are accustomed to.
In the moscow area tho the slavs are pissed that the central asians are taking jobs so I guess it depends on the area how youll be perceived.
>>
>>61024757
Russian Far East has fucktons of Chinese illegal immigrants.
>>
I heard Aramaic for the first time and it was swag as fuck.
>>
>>61024757
I'm only half Chinese, I'm also a Canadian aboriginal. People have a hard time guessing my race but I am a bit tan. I don't think Russian people would like me.
>>
Russian is so elegant and melodic it truly has a soul what a shame I wasn't born in a comfy Russian village life's simpler there but so much better just read Dostoyevski I mean damn Russian soul is so mysterious and deep I can't handle it did I mention that Russian women are the most beautiful I mean wow Russian is just the best language of the best culture on the world Russian people it's fucking Russian
>>
>>61024628
This
>>
>>61022889
english with london accent
iranian
italien
>>
>>61026300
cheers m8
>>
한국어

>>
>>61026300
Harry potter is for 12 year old girls, mec
>>
Cockney accent
>>
File: Sardo master race.png (15 KB, 1063x273) Image search: [Google]
Sardo master race.png
15 KB, 1063x273
Sardinian
>>
I want to speak the delusional people's language

oh wait
>>
>>61022889
Bulgarian and Icelandic.
>>
Xhosa and Georgian
>>
French, it's very beautiful although a bit "gay".

I have started to learn it yesterday, couldn't pronunce for shit.
>>
>>61024797
Half of our country is made up from mongols, tatars, inuits and other asian looking races. Chinese students are extremely common everywhere. You have higher chances of being considered a vietnamese merchant because there are literally hordes of them. In any case you have nothing to fear.
>>
Tie between French and Russian, without going into specifics both already have a "tone" to them and you know what I mean
>>
What's with all the "Russian" replies? I heard foreigners think Russian sounds like an old dog choking on a bone.
>>
>>61027062
From who? Russian is beautiful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsLStGqj9sI
>>
>>61027191
An article on what's foreigners' opinions on the Russian language had people from around the globe mentioning how god awful Russian sounds. People from France, China, Japan, Belgium, Brazil among others said so.
>>
Chinese. The way they pronunce every word, being different with others, still shock me. Russian too
>>
>>61026300
>italien
Pourquoi écris tu toujours "italian" en français, connard?
>>
>>61026968
That's good to know, Thank you
>>
>>61022889
Slovene, of course.
>>
>>61027062
No no that's German. Thanks to America spy movie everybody thinks russian is sexshi
>>
>>61022889
Old English
>>
I think the Finnish accent sounds hilarious, so by extension I like their language. But it would probably be a tie between Finnish and Mandarin.
>>
>>61022921
How so?
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.