[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is a modern American sitcom. >Modern Family revolves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Modern_Family_Season_4.jpg (93 KB, 250x346) Image search: [Google]
Modern_Family_Season_4.jpg
93 KB, 250x346
This is a modern American sitcom.

>Modern Family revolves around three different types of families (Mixed-race/cuck, nuclear and same-sex)
>Jay is remarried to a much younger woman of a different race Gloria Delgado Ramirez, a passionate Colombian with whom he has a son from Gloria's previous marriage
>Jay's daughter Claire is a homemaker married to Phil Dunphy, a real-estate agent and self-professed "cool Dad". They have three children
>Jay's lawyer son Mitchell and his husband Cameron Tucker have an adopted Vietnamese daughter, Lily
>>
>>61004002

I can only speak for the gay couple and say a lot of the stereotypes from that series are spot on
>>
File: sofia whowhat.jpg (99 KB, 736x1102) Image search: [Google]
sofia whowhat.jpg
99 KB, 736x1102
>>61004002
>Mixed-Race
Columbians are white as fuck
>>
Its better than Citizen Khan.
>>
The only people left watching network sitcoms are 50+ and don't know that there are much better options available.
>>
>>61004002
the cuck gets a pass since she is significantly younger and attractive
>>
That's still on..? I thought they cancelled that so they could have more d-list celebrity dancing shows.
>>
>>61004002
Sitcoms were always degenerate. I Love Lucy was a sitcom about an interracial beaner/white couple and that was back in the 1950's.
>>
>>61004002
>of a different race
>spics are a race now
>>
>>61004002
Last fall I took American government at college and the text book actually talked about this show
>>
>>61004002
haha I saw you post in the thread about Mr. Khan or whatever it's called. We've got way shittier TV shows than Modern Family.
>>
why did the choose colombian instead of mexican? there are way more mexicans in modern america than colombians. the only colombian i've known was the nice lady that used to cut my hair the way I like it and for only $5. meanwhile my high school had tons of mexicans
>>
>>61005347
the actress is Colombian so that might be it
>>
>>61004814
>shariabong education
>>
>>61005598
I thought she was Venezuelan in the show anyway.
>>
>>61005347
They made a joke about the Colombian/Mexican shit in one episode.
>>
File: 1448280519153.jpg (7 KB, 267x323) Image search: [Google]
1448280519153.jpg
7 KB, 267x323
>>61004451
>that's considered white in the Unidado Estado de Amerika
>>
>>61005347
I feel Mexicans are generally under-represented in American media and not just compared to blacks and jews
>>
>>61007617
especially considering all the content that takes place in LA or Texas
>>
>>61004002
the dad is actually a total goofball.
>>
It's just the same shitty formula from 30 years ago with a coat of sjw paint over it. Essentially no different from Married with Children.
>>
But the show is social satire in itself. It's called "Modern Family" because it portrays all the neo-cultural American bullshit like gay couples, interracial marriages, and marriages with an old guy and a young hottie, and the title makes fun of the fact that these unusual situations are becoming more and more common
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.