[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I still think that there was some international conspiracy or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: brazil-germany2.jpg (29 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
brazil-germany2.jpg
29 KB, 599x337
I still think that there was some international conspiracy or it just can't happen.
>>
>>60992409
We can't deal with pressure and are very sentimental, you witnessed a mental breakdown from the hues.
>>
I slept throught the entire match because i thought wed lose anyway.

I thought it was a joke when i heared about it later
>>
>>60993923
I tought it was a joke when I was on that stadium too
>>
>>60993957
Did you like the joke?
>>
>>60993990
No, German jokes are mean and stupid.
>>
>>60994005
7 (seven) - 1 (one)
>>
>>60994075
STOP HOLOCAUSTING ME
>>
>>60993923
How the fuck did you think we'd lose?
Neymar was ded, so there was no Chance we'd get beat. The public opinion leading up to the game was sceptical only because after Ribbeck and Völler we learned to be careful
>>
>>60992409
Brazil had lost Neymar and Thiago Silva. Neymar was their star striker and Thiago Silva was their captain and the only thing that held the Brazilian defence together.
>>
>>60994195
Ich hab wenig Ahnung von Fussball und bin sehr oft betrunken, brudi
>>
>>60994172
>HUELOCAUSTING

ftfy
>>
>>60992409
germans were extremely lucky and brazilians were extremely unlucky.
>>
The fact that the score line was so ridiculous makes it all the more realistic

there is no world where Brazil would let themselves get beaten 7-1 if they could stop it
>>
>>60994410
fuck off fatty, were not talking about hand egg here
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.