[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Berber Red Pill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 2000x1333
Could somebody explain to me the deal with the Berbers? I see a lot of Berber hate in North African threads, but obvious Amerifat doesn't know why. To the extent of my knowledge, the Berbers want Western Sahara, Morocco won't give it to them, so the Berbers formed the Polisario Front in the 70s which Algeria has been supporting ever since. What am I missing?
>>
File: americans.jpg (183 KB, 989x1022) Image search: [Google]
americans.jpg
183 KB, 989x1022
>>60988347
>confusing Berbers with Sahraouis
>>
berbers are the original indigenous people of morocco, algeria, tunisia, and libya, western sahara not being a country
also some parts of west egypt, and some other countries like niger etc
arabs invaded them, colonized them and converted them to islam, teaching them the arabic language
but they did not replace, genetically, the original population
95% of north africans today are of berber descent
some of them are in denial and like to pretend that they're semitic arabs
>>
>>60988438
>95% of north africans today are of berber descent
Well some of them do share features don't they?
>>
>>60988633
what do you mean?
>>
>>60988347
Holy shit, sahraouis aren't berber.
There are only berbers and arabized berbers(genetically berber people speaking arabic) in North Africa.
>>
>>60988814
That I don't think I'd be able to tell some Arabs and Berbers apart
>>
Alright, I get all that, but why all the anti - Berber memes?
>>
>>60989344
yes they look similar, but they're ethnically very different
like a russian and an irishman
>>
>>60988347
Berbers are a meme, Catalan tier
>>
>>60988390
>>60988438
>>60989002

I get their background, but why are most threads filled with memes trashing on them?
>>
>>60991994
French are butthurt cos they are banging french chicks.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.