[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When someone asks you which woman's part is your favorite,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 824x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 824x720
When someone asks you which woman's part is your favorite, they expect the generic Tits or Ass or Thighs answer but tbfwya that isn't the case with me my favorite part is the neck, forarms, bellybutton and ankles

Why do we have to restrict ourselves to mainstream tastes when we can go beyond the bar that's been set for us
Woman's existence of itself is a gift for man kind one that's been wasted by women themselves quite the irony isn't it
A woman is at her best when she's silent but we all know that it's impossible cause they've got a 7/11 installed in them
When a woman's qt factor is spoiled, what alternative can we turn to in times of need.
I think you know the answer I.e traps

Yes Traps have what normal women lack these days that is obedience, femininity and honesty
Women are like snakes perhaps not even close in resemblance you're more likely to trust a snake with your life than leaving at in the hands of a woman who would poison you with their venomous bite if given the chance
>>
File: oj.gif (1 MB, 650x758) Image search: [Google]
oj.gif
1 MB, 650x758
i like armpits
>>
>>60982816
>neck
>bellybutton
nice taste senpai.
I also like the shoulders.
>>
Tips fedora
>>
>>60982832
wtf dude where did you get this video of my wife
>>
My favorite part of the woman is the penis
>>
I like armpits.
I like legs.
I like thighs.
I like the neck.
I like the back.
Basically I like every part of a woman, is that so wrong?
>>
>>60983464
your wife is a slut, have you considered divorcing her or are you a cuck that enjoys seeing her fucked by other men?
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 491x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 491x600
>>60982832
>Sweden
>Yes
Not being satirical about it,I really really leik your taste

>>60983009
France I've always had a feeling that we'd be besties
>>60983464
Your wife's a filthy slut
>>
File: IMG-20150518-WA0000.jpg (167 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20150518-WA0000.jpg
167 KB, 960x1280
I like moustaches
>>
>>60983500
No but that's you being an indecisive man/girl(if you're carcoa), there must be a part of woman's body that you like the most.
>>
File: 1463300857470.jpg (683 KB, 1020x1440) Image search: [Google]
1463300857470.jpg
683 KB, 1020x1440
>>60983531
Sylvie is not for sex desu

touhous are.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.