[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>watching instagrams of qt girls who live near me >they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: sad pepe.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>watching instagrams of qt girls who live near me
>they are qt as fuck
>they will never know my name
>i will never talk to them
>they will never be my gf because im shy and ugly as fuck

i wish i were not born
>>
>>60975834
Jorge, for fuck sake, go to sleep.
>>
>watch snapchats of qts all day

I hope they can't see how many times I replayed their stories otherwise I'm seriously fucked
>>
>>60975834
>this was your life, but you could have said no, if you wanted to
>>
>>60975939
>18 años, de hecho menos
>Ha perdido toda su vida
>>
>>60976061
Jorge, los que han vivido la adolescencia quieren olvidarla porque era puro cringe.
>18 años es demasiado
Te encuentras hasta cuarentones intentando salir de fiesta, 18 se es todavia un niño.
>>
>>60975939
>>60976061
None of those things really matter at the cosmos scale

One day you will die, you will see your entire life and you will laugh at how meaningless everything really is
>>
>>60976221
>you will see your entire life and you will laugh at how meaningless everything really is AFTER you die

logic
>>
>>60976249
before
>>
Afinal é sempre o mesmo morcão a fazer estes fios?

Também num será este o do "Quanto mede o pénis?" pois não?
>>
>>60976271
You could explain all this to your psychiatrist.
>>
>>60976331
>Quanto mede o pénis
Yes he is the same guy.
>>
File: Laughing-Frog-Meme.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Frog-Meme.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>60976369
Fuodasse meu esse moço tem problemas reais
>>
>>60976296
Thats not how you implied it

Anyway its bullshit anyway. You are what you make of life regardless of how meaningless it is
Enjoy whatever the fuck is given you instead of bitching on a cambodian firewood appreciation forum
>>
aren't you like 18-19? i have no sympathy for you. you probably still live with your parents. get back to me when you've been living on your own, with no one in your life, not a soul, for 10 long years, dragging yourself to work day after day, only exchanging formalities and banal small talk with your co-workers who otherwise ignore you, earning a measly paycheck but who cares because you have absolutely nothing and no one to spend it on. no prospects, no future, and not even the bittersweet emotional torment of youthful fantasies of qts and romance to break the monotony that is your existence.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.