[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do so many white women take nude pictures of themselves?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: as1.png (11 KB, 472x1000) Image search: [Google]
as1.png
11 KB, 472x1000
why do so many white women take nude pictures of themselves?

it is a cultural thing?
>>
no, it's because they're sluts, SLUTS!
>>
>>60967927
/thread
>>
>>60967892
because they know they're hot
why do you even ask, isn't that sort of obvious
>>
>>60968022
>because they know they're hot
that's part of it but it goes much further than that

1) Many women in other cultures know they're attractive and yet they don't interpret that as being synonymous with "it's okay for me to behave like a whore"

2) many women who are very unattractive still do this kind of stuff
>>
>>60967892
Because they're worthless whores
>>
Women like the attention and men like to give them attention.
What's the harm? Only a bitter failed normie thinks it's wrong.
>>
>>60967892
>white
Black, Latin American and south-asian girls take nudes all the time too

I've only struggled to get east-asian nudes from girls
>>
MTV
>>
Men do it too
They are encouraging each other
>>
>>60968102
>1) Many women in other cultures know they're attractive and yet they don't interpret that as being synonymous with "it's okay for me to behave like a whore"
this is not true tho
the other one is
>2) many women who are very unattractive still do this kind of stuff
eye bleach in high demand
>>
>>60968451
No, our girls dont
>>
>>60967892
It is because we have more acces to the internet and we are the most liked/watched raced so it is more aperent when some white persons makes nudes.
>>
it's called hormones and sexual selection and all that
>>
I don't know, is a cultural thing for Asian girls to fuck with Every white guy that they meet?
>>
>>60968904
because they're ugly as fuck lmao
>>
>>60967892
It's because white women are retarded and actually think their bf won't share them.
>>
>>60969553
Oops, sorry, I meant :
is a cultural thing for South American gurls to fuck with Every white guy that they meet?
(well, honestly it's the same thing, bru.
>>
>>60969631
>white women are retarded
Yes, but only when they're young, like the others.
Are you a pedojew?
>>
>>60969553
>>60969707
So stupid.
And nobody say something? Meh.
>>
they are atheists
>>
>>60969859
So they're smartest than most of muslims goys?
>>
>>60969904
no, it means they have no value
>>
>>60969518
SLUT

also why are so many white guys eager to send dick pics if they can't even compete with black ones?
>>
>>60967892
Postmodernism, nothing matters anymore, the west is the only culture (not talking about migration right now) that will throw away everything of value for a vague comfort that they are the master of their own morals.
>>
>>60969918
But white women are Sexy, at least.
(Muslims nude guys are Not sexy , lad)
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.