[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since when did Belgium become such a shithole?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: belgium.png (844 KB, 814x921) Image search: [Google]
belgium.png
844 KB, 814x921
Since when did Belgium become such a shithole?
>>
>>60947586
well that doesn't mean shit, it's only implying that they've caught terrorists, why might be true or might be false
>>
>>60947586
When they embraced the multicult.
>>
>>60947586
Trump was right.
>>
>>60947586
the fact that they have arrested them is the proof that Belgium is not a shithole, otherwise they would still be free.
>>
>>60948891
>country filled to the brim with shitskin terrorists
>they catch a handful of them
Wow, I guess your country isn't so bad after all now
>>
>>60950081
as if Denmark didn't have terrorist attacks
>>
>>60950131
We had one, and only one person died. He was a jew. So basically 0
>>
>Islamic terrorist attacks in Belgium and France
>"I got a great idea"
>"What?"
>"Let's freely open our borders and welcome more muslims! That ought to scare all muslim radicals"
>"Excellent, there won't be any terrorist in our nation!"

So you are suffering terrorists attacks by religious zealots, and the best idea you have is to literally accept all migrants, not only Syrian refugees, all muslim migrants, without any fucking control and add censorship to all their detractors. What happens? Massive sexual assaults in Germany and Great Britain, refugees set one of the camps on fire because Ramadan, shootings in Paris, people defending Shariah Law over Humans Rights.

I'm not against taking war refugees, but for fucks sake, not like this, this is only going to destroy everything built by the people before us.
>>
>>60950408
When can you annex Scania again?
All you need to do is cleanse M*lmö and it's like old times
We are by far the most based voters in Sweden
>>
>>60951248
We'll make sure that our new province will get the same swine:human ratio as the rest of the kingdom, and the mudslimes will leave themselves, easy
>>
>>60950560
Based Spanien
>>
>arresting muslims

Is that even legal? Won't Merkel or Emma Watson please give those bigoted police a talking-to?
>>
File: sd_2010_2014.png (712 KB, 3800x3400) Image search: [Google]
sd_2010_2014.png
712 KB, 3800x3400
>>60952030
Tack
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.