[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Watching this with my gf and she won't shut the fuck up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: .jpg (414 KB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
414 KB, 3000x1688
Watching this with my gf and she won't shut the fuck up about their accents... is it really that bad? who gives a fuck though
>>
inb4 every Latin American poster accuses posters from every other Latin American country of speaking in a faggy lisp
>>
>>60939981
>He has a latina gf

How? Where to find in canada?
>>
>>60940006
a latina can be yours BUT ONLY if you want to live in Oshawa
>>
File: peru.jpg (44 KB, 300x295) Image search: [Google]
peru.jpg
44 KB, 300x295
>>60939981
>>
>>60939981
A lot of people here, but the series is great so whatever, fuck that bitch.
>>
>>60939981
How would you like it if all the characters in a series that took place in the US spoke with British accents?
Actually, I don't speak Spanish. I don't know if the situations are comparable.
>>
>>60939981
your gf is a filthy sudaca with AIDS
>>
i forgot this.

Colon was a mistake
>>
>>60941093
>Implying I didn't want to be colonized
>>
>>60939981
>I don't speak Spanish

the major issue is that the guy is actually brazilian, so its not his native tongue.

i can see how some people might take issue with it, and its a strange casting choice, since there most be a tonne of spanish speakers to pick.

But, i thought it was fucking good.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.