[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Light Blue - Anglosphere Dark Blue - EU Green - Brazil Grey -
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: world.png (240 KB, 4500x2232) Image search: [Google]
world.png
240 KB, 4500x2232
Light Blue - Anglosphere
Dark Blue - EU
Green - Brazil
Grey - Russia
Yellow - India
Red - China
Black - South Africa

There. I fixed the world.
>>
>>60934571
>greenland
why
>>
>>60934571
Ah yes, the proud nation of the Black Sea.
>>
>>60934571
>Yellow is probably 50/50 muslim-hindu
Yikes.
>>
>>60934571
> Scotland and Ireland not part of the Fourth Reich
> But Belorussia, Turkey, Algeria and Morocco are
>>
>>60934571
I think Sweden, Norway, Finland should be there own thing.
>>
>>60934637
No way. They will literally lead the EU with Germany after the collapse of France.

>>60934627
do you want the territory or not?

To think of it I should have made Tunisia EU clay
>>
>Belarus and Ukraine are not Russia
I'll fucking cut you, you kiwifucker.
>>
Change Brazil for lat. alliance and it's an okay map
>>
>>60934691
>clay

trash
>>
Fuck off
>>
>>60934712
True, Brazil and SA are just placeholders for functioning Latin and African Unions

the rest should stay the same - Anglosphere for the Anglos, Europe for the mainland Europeans, Russia for the Slavs, India for the browns, China for the yellows
>>
>>60934571
New Zealand.

I have never been more sad that you, of all countries, think that Georgia doesn't belong to anyone.

If you were an American i'd tear you to pieces because you can't read a map, but you? I thought better of you.

I mean, you ACTUALLY let the thing blank because you thought it was the black sea, but no
>>
I'd rather join the Anglosphere
>>
>>60934785
fuck off
>>
>>60934571
>Iran and the rest of the middle east classified as India.

>Implying India isn't a region that has been cucked by everyone
>>
>>60934691
Belarus is worthless as they feel as a part of Russia anyway
> Crimea 2.0 rapidly approaching

Turkey is an authoritarian peace of dog shit and does not fit in the European sphere at all.

Algeria is culturally, strategically and economically worthless.

Morocco is the closest I would still accept but it would fit in the Arabian sphere much better.
>>
>>60934775
And don't forget the Caspian sea, but whatever, i'm off to bed, enough internet stupidity for 1 day
>>
>>60934812
Fuck off, Rainbow Warrior
>>
>>60934921
YOU fuck off, Charlie Hebdo
>>
>>60934953
How about NO, Steve Irwin
>>
>>60934571
Nigga you just painted a sea as a country
>>
>>60934571
Holly shit you're stupid.
>>
>>60934571
ive always wanted to live in the nation of caspian sea, and swim in the georgian ocean
>>
>>60934698
crimea is ukranian
>>
>>60934994
nine eleven
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.