[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend wanto to visit India. Please either let me know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: download.png (3 KB, 298x169) Image search: [Google]
download.png
3 KB, 298x169
My girlfriend wanto to visit India. Please either let me know what I'm in for or give me an excuse to avoid.
>>
P
>>
O
>>
O
>>
I
>>
>>60904197
stay in london, it would be enough for her.
>>
bootiful country with cows pooping on street :D
>>
>>60904288
N
>>
>>60904197
Rape and poo
>>
I know a former military officer that was in the medical field, he wanted the fuck out of the country before he even made it out of the airport.
Combat tours doing medic work, but India was too shitty to handle.
>>
T
>>
>>60904320
Don't forget horrible drivers and Mad Max style wrecks. Or explosive diarrhea inducing food and polluted rivers with rotting corpses.
>>
>>60904334
>before he even made it out of the airport.
Apparently in some areas, once the plane door opens the smell of human and animal shit just hits you.
>>
>>60904430
Yep, combined with the heat and humidity, it smelled like death.
>>
File: gdfsgdsra.png (274 KB, 331x380) Image search: [Google]
gdfsgdsra.png
274 KB, 331x380
>>60904197
Avoid the place or you'll end up as white servants for some Indian pooverlords.
>>
>>60904301
>cows
>>
>>60904197
Show her pictures of the shitting streets and poo in the loo video.
>>
D E S I G N A T E D S H I T T I N G S T R E E T S
India is actually quite interesting, but say that you have serious matters to attend to. Girls usually listen to that.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.