[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>fight between Russians and English in France >at the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
>fight between Russians and English in France
>at the beginning of the video the camera is focused on a French policeman's ass during several seconds

You can't make this shit up XDD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIKjl1J2X2M
>>
>>60885699
Pic is policía naciónal, no? Spanish police I think so
>>
>>60885699
Its just focused on the whole policeman, projecting much there Ivan?
>>
File: 1466112490195.png (18 KB, 481x241) Image search: [Google]
1466112490195.png
18 KB, 481x241
>Russian hooligans beat up 3 Spaniards in Cologne because they saw they with leftist stickers

Do they offer EU tourism packages for hooligans in Russia? "Pay once and fight people in 10 different countries"?
>>
>>60886931
In France, Brits started it. They threw Molotov cocktail on a bus with Russian tourists
>>
>>60886981
And Spaniards?
>>
Fuck that.
I want the police to beat the shit out of all these hooligans, no matter where they are coming from.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UJguh4qhHw

English""" gentleman""" and a """French""" woman attack a Russian """journalist""" XDD

>Europe 2k16
>>
>>60885699
It's clearly a close-up on the holstered pistol to emphasize the seriousness of the police. C'mon Ivan do you even context?
>>
>>60887014
Leftards must suffer
>>
>>60887014
leftists ought to be beaten up, scum like they are.

youtube /watch?v=aDSXnnjZAWA
>>
>>60886931
>>60887162
WTF I LOVE RUSSIA NOW

Lmao based as fuck
>>
>>60887172
Post link Again if you want lad...

Fucking iPhone XD
>>
>>60885699
>>fight between Russians and English in France
why
>>
>>60887743

They take poverty ball seriously
>>
>>60887795
why are the russians playing against the brits in france
>>
>>60887819

A staged contest ran by the world's most corrupt organization
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.