[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >we get a refugee class in school >they all wear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 23
File: image.png (42 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
42 KB, 400x400
>be me
>we get a refugee class in school
>they all wear Jordans and have expensive phones
>kinda start hating them
>few weeks later
>they invite me to break their fast
>talk with all of them
>find out every single family member died
>literally everyone they ever knew and loved died
>their closest friends and family no longer exist
>most of them are 16-18

Fuck man I was against Refugees but this is just too much, nobody deserves this
>>
things that never happened: thread
i don't know if sage is still a thing but i'll use it just for you
>>
>>60884668
>some of them had a shitty life therefore we need to become a minority in our own countries and wait for the muzzies to take over
kill yourself you faggot
>>
File: Ci_x4U7WYAAuGb9.jpg (259 KB, 1024x1820) Image search: [Google]
Ci_x4U7WYAAuGb9.jpg
259 KB, 1024x1820
>>60884668
>Believing their lies

You know that they just lied to you stupid fuck

i hope you didn't give them anything, this is the oldest trick in the book.

Let me guess, you also believe homeless people who say they want to buy "new clothes so they can look for a job" instead of "heroin so i can pass out in the alleyway"?

mfw @ u
>>
>>60884703
big guy
>>
>>60884703
It actually happened. They never mentioned itself, but I was in a conversation with one of my class mates and he said he feels sorry for them. I asked him why and he told me most of the families from the refugees died. And they are kids, youngest one being 14.
>>
>>60884866
Any proof they're not lying?
>>
>the absolute cuckshed of Germany
>>
I've heard stories from Syrians who used to live in places like Aleppo who have had family die in the conflict there. Truly heartbreaking stuff, it's saddening to see that so many people want to close the doors to people who have already lost so much. Don't believe the memes OP, there are good people and bad people from Syria just like anywhere else
>>
>>60884668
>Fuck man I was against Refugees but this is just too much, nobody deserves this
>nobody deserves this
Why not?; I mean where is the problem?; he lost HIS family, you did not lost YOUR family. The rest is shit, care about you and let people kill each orthers.
>>
>>60884668
Hello Ahmed
>>
>>60884906
They came here not with boats but were brought here by helpers from Afghanistan. Like they had to go through actual things. And they act very strange too. They never laugh whenever I see them and generally always have a sad face on
>>
>>60884668
if you are so keen on helping them why not help them in the refugee centers IN FUCKING SYRIA
there is no logical reason for them stepping on holy european soil
>>
>>60885030
>They never laugh whenever I see them and generally always have a sad face on

That's because they have good acting schools in Syria
>>
>>60884906

idk they look pretty ded over there don't you think? I mean would you want to go to Syria? if they're lying how come everybody who goes there says there are ISIS attacks and stuff
>>
Germans are so naive and trusting despite being intelligent and rich, it's like they exist to be swindled.

They're lying to your face, you idiot
>>
>>60884668
afghanistan has like 5 ethnic group, some are fucked some are alright. do they look part asiatic?

if so they were probably shia hazara who were butchered by pashtun tallies.

if they aren't fuck them they pashtun who more or less have the most backward culture in the world. most probably support the taliban.
>>
>>60885052
>10 hearthbreaking photos that will make you say" fuck borders law and shieeet"
>>
File: 61391.jpg (60 KB, 460x574) Image search: [Google]
61391.jpg
60 KB, 460x574
>>60884668

stop trying to get into our feelings with fake stories.

Everyone know int has no feelings, especially for muslims and tryhard leftwings who want to make our countries crap
>>
>>60884668
I do not care, in fact, I would kill every arab included the childrems if I could. Fuck you, fucking cucked.
>>
>>60884906
Any proof you're not a kissless virginfag basementdweller?

>>60884987
Yeah, just care abt yourself, that is what the consum industry want you to do. If we would care more abt the people right next to us, maybe we would enjoy life a lil bit more rather then turning into depressed fags

>>60884977
Most of them belive the lies people tell, get to germany with your family and get a free house an 5000 EUR right at the border. If I would life a currupt, war-thorn hellhole, europe must be the paradise on earth and I would do everything to get here.
If our fucked up politicians create good intigration rules, like only permanentn stay if they speak german or english on at least A2 level and get a trainee for a job germans don't want to do (like bread backer), hell, as long as they pay taxes and threath there family well they can stay!

t. "I fuck a refugee grill from ghana"-anon
>>
File: 61174.jpg (43 KB, 700x364) Image search: [Google]
61174.jpg
43 KB, 700x364
>>60885079
he is not naive.

He is just a lefty trying to persuade us by feeling sorry for them.

Fortunally, we are in 4chan and we have no feelings
>>
>>60885210
even if you feel bad for them and want to help them the logical conclusion of that isnt to take them into our countries there are other ways to satisfy these sentimental faggots
>>
The fact that (IF!) their families died but they lived simply says that not enough of their families died.
>>
>>60885051
kys chang
>>
>>60885164
But alberto YOU are the arab.
>>
>>60884668
Hey, Hans, my orphanage caught fire a few weeks ago, killing everyone inside. I'm now homeless, and posting this from a public library. My life has been pretty bad since my uncle sodomized me and murdered my father, and my mother tried unsuccessfully to sell me to a ring of gypsy human traffickers, only to be enslaved herself.

Please contact me at the above address so that you can give me all your life savings.

Thanks.
>>
>>60885198
>Yeah, just care abt yourself, that is what the consum industry want you to do. If we would care more abt the people right next to us, maybe we would enjoy life a lil bit more rather then turning into depressed fags

Do not care. Human´s life has a price and they have one of the lowest prices.
>>
>be german
>get taqiyyah'd
>>
>>60885281
Shut up fuck up, fucking ahmed. We are not fucking arabshit and You know it perfectly. Go to kill yourseflt or fuck a goat as a good muslim.
>>
>>60884668
>>60885030
>>They never laugh whenever I see them and generally always have a sad face on
>
>That's because they have good acting schools in Syria

I hate all you rightist cucks... You are the swine of the earth... To believe such horrible things. And treat people who have lost everything and have been through 1mil times worse events than you will ever go through so horribly "muh muslims taking over our country stealin our jobs" honestly i want you all to be thrown of the Tarpeian rock. Its what you all deserve
>>
>>60885324
Human lifes only have a prive for those who count coin higher then anything else. Of course, death in unavoideble and it doen't matter if we turn to stardust at the age of 15 or 150, in a physical point of view. But I might be damned if I didn't try to fight for a better way, because that is what divides us from animals. And I am above mindless animals who only care for the moment.
>>
>>60885450
>muslims having jobs
That would be the day.
>>
>>60885450
>i want you all to be thrown of the Tarpeian rock
Love the latinism, Omar. Do you read Cicero inbetween planning to shoot up fag nightclubs?
>>
>>60885450
Holy shit its an american speaking sens on this board now I have seen everything.
>>
>>60885556
t. Ahmed Explodabi
>>
>>60885472
Do whatever you think it is correct but I am not going to change my way of think. They are shit and deserve what they have.
>>
File: edgy.jpg (222 KB, 716x552) Image search: [Google]
edgy.jpg
222 KB, 716x552
>>60885599
>They are shit and deserve what they have
>Probably coming from a guy that makes tfw no gf threads

wew.
>>
File: 1446235960728.jpg (72 KB, 720x478) Image search: [Google]
1446235960728.jpg
72 KB, 720x478
>>60884668
>implying they weren't ISIS members who died to american drones
>>
>>60885537
>Calls me omar
I'm finnish
Gtfo Alberto Barbosa
>>
>bad things happened to them
>sowe have to destroy our countries to help them
????
>>
Initially i was against these refugees coming into my country.After all why should they enjoy the spoils of generations of germans working to make this country better.It just didnt make sense to me to allow some ungrateful arabs to destroy my country.But one day a thought occured that changed my life forever.
When i tried to imagine myself in the refugees shoes i realised that these savages want to inseminate my wife and my two young daughters.Thats why theyre here.Its simple animal instinct.And it made me rock hard in an instant.There it was for the first time in years i felt my cock swell up again.
The thought of them impregnating my wife and my young fertile daughters just cant leave me alone. To see my bloodline be soiled by these barbarians excites me like nothing else i ever experienced in my lifetime.
But when i try to make love to my wife with the thought of arabs raping her in front of my eyes i get soft immediately. I just cant satisfy her the way a virile brown man could do.And thats why every day i get to the refugee center and pick up a different buck for my wife and my daughters. Ihave to admit i feel a bit ashamed but these thoughts are swept away as soon as achmed fills my wife with his semitic seed. I never felt this ecstasy before.
Its kind of fitting if im honest after all we are responsible for the holocaust its only fair that we give up everything our nazi grandparents left us to the refugees who deserve it more than us.
>>
>>60885472
There's seven billion people on the planet, this meme that all lives matter needs to die.
>>
>>60885753
GEMA here. You used a copyrighted text without permission from the original author. That will be 563,95 euros.
>>
>>60884668
Arabia is full of peaceful countries. If you escape from war your first choice is staying as near to your homeland as you can and next to similar people. Also all those young guys you see escaping are just traitors to their own countries and deserters who ought to be shot. Only ones from syria who should be given refugee status ought to be christians, since they can't really migrate to another nearby sunni shithole. Sunni migrants should be shot on sight and shias transported to Iran.
>>
It's simple.
Either the Germans or the Europeans let in these foreigners, and they get destroyed.
Or the Germans and Europeans keep these foreigners away, and they keep existing.
As always the strong will prevail over the weak, and no one should be sad over either outcome.
>>
>>60884668
>>>60885472
>There's seven billion people on the planet, this meme that all lives matter needs to die.
You portuguese are really the most despicable ppl on the face of the earth. I would piss on every portuguese persons grave. You deserve to be gassed
>>
>>60885030
>brought here by helpers from Afghanistan
You mean human smugglers.

If you think muslims can be happy and integrate properly in our civilization you are very wrong. A couple of poor motherfuckers won't change that.
>>
>>60885052
Cities under bashar are working fine, I guess those traitor sunni bastards would rather flee their sinking ship revolution and parasite on the achievements of another people.
>>
>>60885922
You would, but you're a neckbeard who can't lift his own gut from the chair.
>>
>>60885812
I actually belive, that all lifes matters. What if the next EInstein is a Indian, who can only make his mind usefull if he don't have to work 24/7 on his father fields? Or the next Picasso sitting in a refugee center in greece? We have so much potencial. We could end world hunger with the money the weapons industry makes in zwei weeks. It drives me insane everytime I think abt it! No one chooses where he or she is born and if we got lucky to be born in a rich western country, we should feel responsible. Without the war in syria the refugees wouldn't come to europe, so we should help prevent wars. The chain of mankind is only as strong as it's weakest part, and if everyone can feed there damn family everywhere on the world, people stop fleeing from there shithole excuses of a country. "we", the rich west, can only gain advantages from helping the poorer and care abt them.
>>
>>60885981
I would but im to busy helping people who deserve help. Whereas you are the neckbeard who cant get out of his chair
>>
>>60885450

t. mad libtard cuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiADgGSGHiM
>>
>>60886046
Help yourself to some English lessons in the meantime.

>>60886006
If this isn't pasta, you are superbly autistic.
>>
>>60885962
those are civilians you little shit
and Bashar drove them from their homes
>>
>>60885684
Arabic script is beautiful desu
>>
File: beaver1.png (580 KB, 1088x790) Image search: [Google]
beaver1.png
580 KB, 1088x790
>>60886006
>>
>>60886006
What if the next Einstein was German, like the first one pretty much, and helping Pajeet and Ahmed actually prevents him from reaching his full potential?
Is it really a good idea to use the NASA budget to feed the world's hungry?
>>
>>60886122
Or I am just a determend humanist. I am already elected in the districs council and I wouldn't stop there and one day I will serve in the federal gouvernment and then I will change the world for the better of everyone. Even for ungrathfull egoist like you.
>>
how morally bankrupt do you have to be to unironically think that a civilian could stay in his war torn country to 'fight for it'?
>>
>>60884866
>I asked him why and he told me
Anecdotal evidence is not real evidence.

250,000 killed in the civil war, upwards of a million in Europe alone. You're telling me EVERY one of them lost the entire family? Fuck off retard.
>>
Op is naive beyond words.
>>
>>60886006
You have to admit Gipsies have never and will never spawn an Einstein.
>>
File: 1464535758756.jpg (35 KB, 212x212) Image search: [Google]
1464535758756.jpg
35 KB, 212x212
>>60885922
Don't bother getting mad, bro. They're poor, and they always will be. That is punishment enough.
>>
>only muslims on my street is a shitty inbred family with literally retarded kids with temper problems
>mom is a shut-in hijabi, dad is a typical muslim hothead
>loud and distrusting of everyone else

The muslim/arab world is what you would get if you take america's rednecks and make them breed to a population of a billion. They are lower quality people in general.
>>
>>60886222
>Einstein was German, like the first one pretty much
A Jew who died as a Swiss-American citizen.

And heh, many Jews came to Europe as refugees from the Middle East. Makes you think.
>>
>>60886281
You remember where you are, right?
>>
>>60886006
Or maybe 5000 Isis members are also in Greece refugee centers man think of the possibilities
Kill yourself
>>
>>60886253
nah, people like you will either be ousted by the nascent nationalist movements or by the muslim community when the demographics shift so far their way that they no longer need a native face for a front

either way, you have no future
>>
>>60885198
Your English sucks, Mohammed.
>>
>>60886281
>a civilian could stay in his war torn country to 'fight for it'?
Yugoslav Partisans did it.
>>
>>60886006
fine, you should subscribe to some genetic racism.

muslims never selected for intelligence, they have a low iq because of centuries of inbreeding.

there are third world/2nd world countries which perform better than western europe in academics, and yet the muslim world is practically retarded by all measurements of intelligence.
>>
>>60886253
Tell it like it is.. To that Portuguese scumbag
>>
Top kek at all the edgemasters here. People don't die in warzones, right? That would be silly
>>
>>60886207
I would agree partly. We can't unite with arabs, indians,hell, not even within europe we could unite all people under one nation. But I am certain that our democratic way of life is the best to mankind and slowly other countrys will follow our way of life, not by force, but by choise (this will take a few generations, nothing within 20 years or so). At this point, if mankind stays kinda peacefull, we will follow more or less the same set of mind.
>Book to read: Immanuel Kant - The eternal peace

>>60886222
if he's german and we spend the NASA budget to feed the syrians, they wouldn't flee there country and mr. future einstein would be free to become a genius.
Funny enough, if no one would do tax fraud, we would have trice the money germany spend on refugees so far. I don't dare to count all the money from all EU member states together that's lost to tax fraud and when we could have done with this billions.
>>
>>60884668
>>>60886006
>Is it really a good idea to use the NASA budget to feed the world's hungry?

Yes. To think otherwise is immoral
>>
File: 8453043653_c0a5d3ce82_o.jpg (740 KB, 1327x885) Image search: [Google]
8453043653_c0a5d3ce82_o.jpg
740 KB, 1327x885
Would /int/ accept these qts into their country?
>>
>>60886334
So now you want to flood Germany with the exact people Jews were fleeing from in the first place ?
>>
>>60886006
>It drives me insane
We know.
>>
>>60886405
I don't give a shit about dead inbred rapists and murderers.
>>
>>60886476
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""qts"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>60886456
And if Arabs didn't fight each other, you wouldn't need to talk about all this either.
What's your plan to prevent tax fraud?

>and we spend the NASA budget to feed the syrians, they wouldn't flee there country
That's called colonization, and brown people don't like it for some reason.
You're free to try again tho.
>>
>>60886175
Supporting ISIS and Al-Nusra makes you a legitimate target.

Civilians are not off limits to kill in war.
>>
>>60884668
>>>60886405
>I don't give a shit about dead inbred rapists and murderers.
Typical Portuguese faggot
>>
>>60886600
Triple dubs + a (u)
>>
>>60886499
They're all Semites. And the Romans played a role in the Jewish exodus too.
>>
You know most refugees aren't even Syrian, the majority came from north Africa, Afghanistan, Pakistan
>>
>>60884668
My mom told me a story of her family dealing with the war back then in her country.
>>
>>60884668
>image.png

Everyone keep in mind that its summer and that reddit and other sites have announced to raid 4chan.
>>
>>60886457
Shouldn't we also cut all the research budget of all Western scientific institutions to provide everyone with power, running water, jacuzzis and ice cream machines?
Surely the poor of the world don't benefit from new drugs and technology being designed by the West.
It was already immoral for NASA to make GPS possible while Somalians were starving.
>>
>>60886457
Hahaha, this logic

Just go to Africa, and see all the "parents" "raising"" their young.

People who have already popped out like 3 kids having MORE children despite the fact that they have 0 prospects and can't even feed them all.

Most 3rd worlders will NEVER make it and will only make children who will NEVER make it as well.

They are all ruled by fucking despots and at the end of the day they are too fucking complacent/retarded to do anything about it
>>
>>60886626
No they all come from Syria. But there are dark skinned syrians and not so dark skinned syrians. Some syrians also have eyes like asians.
>>
>>60884668
>have expensive phones
>family no longer exist
So who is paying their mobile phone operator subscription? Is their mobile phone operator based in Syria? Is Germany paying for it? These are the questions we should be asking.
>>
>>60886298
There where a lot of jews, basicly gipsies who got a chance, who did some incredibble achievements for mankind.
Intelligence is mostly education, do you have parents who pushes you, who help ypu wioth school? You're more successfull then childron whom lacking such help.

>>60886361
I can't deny it, nor proof. But thats what we got secret services and police for, aren't we?

>>60886378
Germany was, with a short periode in the 1930's - 1940's, a immigration nation. Ever been. True, what happend now is a little bit too much and our politicans fail horrible to solve it propperly. As long as people share our mindset, our values etc, they are, in my opinon, welcome.

>>60886394
Thats why we still use latin numbers, aren't we? Arabs where the leading mathematics at one point in history, they are the ones who preserv Platon for us, while our ancestors treath fever with two ave marias and 50 talers to the church. Don't know man. I belive, if some arabs ( as only some germans are intelligent, not all) would have the same standards we have, they wouldn't perform so poorly after all.
>>
It isn't as though human beings are even neurally equipped with the means of caring about more than two hundred or so people within their social sphere.

You don't care about starving African children or dead Syrians any more than I do (nothing). The difference is that I don't pretend that I do to signal my empathy and high status.
>>
>>60886721
There's a 50.35% chance you actually believe this.
>>
>>60886600
why the fuck do you reply like that
>>
>>60886456
>I am certain that our democratic way of life is the best to mankind and slowly other countrys will follow our way of life
>this will take a few generations, nothing within 20 years or so

We are talking about now. Fairy tales about the future don't quite make the cut to justify letting a bunch of foreigners to suck your country dry.
Germany has already taken an outrageous amount. Last year was 1 million. That's more than enough as far as a big heart goes. Any more and you're being an amicable idiot, but an idiot still.
>>
>>60884668
>>>60886457
>It was already immoral for NASA to make GPS possible while Somalians were starving.

What side of this argument are you fighting for?
>>
>>60886731
>Germany was, with a short periode in the 1930's - 1940's, a immigration nation. Ever been. True, what happend now is a little bit too much and our politicans fail horrible to solve it propperly. As long as people share our mindset, our values etc, they are, in my opinon, welcome.
You mean the German-speakers who had historically settled all over Europe returning to Germany after WWII ended, which is a ridiculous comparison to make because the Syrians aren't returning to their homeland.
>>
File: 63362.jpg (46 KB, 471x315) Image search: [Google]
63362.jpg
46 KB, 471x315
>>
>>60886577
If, but they do and so I have to make my mind abt this.
Europeans must work together, so something like the panama papers can't happend again. Not the dicovery, but to make it impossible to let your money slip away this easy. On the other hand I have to admit, that I am not familiar with tax laws, so I don't know if it's this easy.
Oh, we have a minstry for foreign support and help, where our gouvernment support social project in other countrys. If u don't force it on them and rather wait until they ask you for help building infrastructure, schools, and so on, they don't feel like being colonized
>>
>>60886600
Because he feels like it.
>>
>>60886756
Oh yeah there's definitely no one who cares about poor people and wants the world to get better and thinks it's fucked up people live on like $2 a day, there's no aid workers or development economists, no anti-corruption crusaders. I saw someone say "virtue signalling" on a youtube video so I'll go with that
>>
File: Lليبيا.jpg (164 KB, 1024x725) Image search: [Google]
Lليبيا.jpg
164 KB, 1024x725
>>60886175
>m-muh bashar
>dinddu nuffin
I guess Muammar drove you from your home aswell, enjoy your caliphate faggot, that is exactly what traitors deserve.
>>
>>60886731
>Arabs where the leading mathematics at one point in history
That's a meme.
>they are the ones who preserv Platon for us
They are the ones that destroyed Platonic schools in the Middle East. Also Plato wasn't forgotten in the Byzantine Empire.
>while our ancestors treath fever with two ave marias and 50 talers to the church
Medieval Italy had great medical schools that influenced the development of modern medicine much more than the Islamic world.

Just because Germanic and other barbarians fucked up parts of Europe, doesn't mean that whole Europe was full of dumb-dumbs. And those European barbarians picked up on civilisation pretty fast.
>>
File: 1445725211089.jpg (40 KB, 490x553) Image search: [Google]
1445725211089.jpg
40 KB, 490x553
"Open your borders and your ass will follow"

T. Ancient Finnish proverb

I can't wait to cast a vote for LEAVE on June 23rd so I can LEAVE this poz-pot of German autism we call the EU.
>>
>>60886756
>Implying every person on earth is a selfish piece of trash like you
>>
So you really think that the world of now would be better with 10 more millions Somalians but without GPS?
>>
File: 66740.jpg (84 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
66740.jpg
84 KB, 540x960
left wings have 2 choices. they can get into concentration camps by right wings, or they can get into concentration camps by muslims.

Either way, right wings are way more desirable than islamic culture.

Choose nationalists,it's the best choice. Muslims will throw you to mental assistance when they no longer need retarded idiots, just look at mayor of London now.
>>
>>60887003
Yes
>>
>>60886922
If you cared, you would thoroughly examine the consequences of immigration, instead of throwing your support behind whatever cause was popular.

You're happy to ignore Cologne, Rotherham, the Brussels and Paris attacks, and the thousands of people who died or were raped, because you don't actually care.
>>
>>60885450

accurate
>>
>>60886756

hii reddit
>>
>>60886786
Futures must be build, they are all fairytales in the beginning. And I was talking abt stable states, not letting everyone in! and well, 1 Million compared to 81 Million residents isn't "too much", keep in mind that 3/4 of all refugee have to leave germany if the war is over in syria, thats the german law system. They are only allowed to stay as long as there asylum case is given. Thats why all refugee camps here are build in a way, that they can be used as state owned houses for poorer people if the refugees are gone

>>60886854
Well, my family had to flee from Königsberg in 1945 and they wheren't welcomed. Noone wanted them and they where threaten with similar hate then the refugees who are coming now.
>>
>>60887027
Funny thing is that leftists will be the losers of their own programme. A rightists views probably align more with a muslim, that with a degenerate cultural marxist.
>>
>>60887056
>Implying that taking refugees in is a popular cause
>>
File: 1417659327001.jpg (85 KB, 633x738) Image search: [Google]
1417659327001.jpg
85 KB, 633x738
>>60884668
I honestly feel zero compassion towards Muslims.

Even if tens of thousands died I would just feel like the world got a little less dangerous for me.

Not even trying to be edgy here desu
>>
File: 2012-PISA-rank-6nC.png (136 KB, 416x1349) Image search: [Google]
2012-PISA-rank-6nC.png
136 KB, 416x1349
>>60886731
>>60886731
>arabs were the leading mathematicians

nope. they had a handful of like 20 guys for 1-2 centuries but the entire country is massively retarded.

regardless most of them were persian or pre-arab greeks before they were outbred by bedouin inbreds.

even in wealthy countries, most arabs would be too stupid to even get a high school diploma here. >>60886731
>arabs were the leading mathematicians

nope. they had a handful of like 20 guys for 1-2 centuries but the entire country is massively retarded.

regardless most of them were persian or pre-arab greeks before they were outbred by bedouin inbreds.

even in wealthy countries, most arabs would be too stupid to even get a high school diploma here.
>>
>>60887123
lol, is that why it's being pushed by all the establishment figures and media? Must be really hard, agreeing with all the powerful people
>>
>>60886973
Scotland, Austria, __
>>60887123
this desu
Reminder that we can't vote until late next year.
>>
>>60887224
>Scotland, Austria, __
what are you telling me here?
>>
>>60886953
>That's a meme.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_mathematics#Islamic_mathematics

>They are the ones that destroyed Platonic schools in the Middle East. Also Plato wasn't forgotten in the Byzantine Empire.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_philosophy
The church tryed to erase platon from mankinds history and only the "re-discovery" of italien traders with muslim philosphers lead to the age of enlightment.

>Medieval Italy had great medical schools that influenced the development of modern medicine much more than the Islamic world.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medieval_medicine_of_Western_Europe
pope banned all medicine, and I belived he ruled in italy.

I don't say muslims where perfect, but I also wouldn't deny there great contributions to mankind. I mean, during the third crusade, King Richard Lionhearth had arabic doctors send from Saladin, not english or europeans. Strangely enough!
>>
>>60887030
Why
>>
>>60887297
>The Islamic Empire established across Persia, the Middle East, Central Asia, North Africa, Iberia, and in parts of India in the 8th century made significant contributions towards mathematics. Although most Islamic texts on mathematics were written in Arabic, most of them were not written by Arabs
From your own link
>>
Why are some people trying so hard to be edgy? Real Syrians refugees and economic refugees aren't the same people
>>
>Buuhuu they lost their parents

So fucking what? I've lost everyone around me plus im mentally ill, in a few years I'll be homeless and then dead shortly thereafter, due to these migrants crashing our welfare system
>>
>>60887191
Well, all Saudi Princes studied in europe or america, so some of them might be good enough. Sadly, wealth is very illpropotioned in the non-western-world, I would totally agree that most arabs will never match our high school diploma criterias. But if you take a arab child and theach them western ways from the beginning, I would bet money on it, that this child will do well enough. So it's a social problem, in my opinion.

I also agree with you that the age of arabic mathematicans didnt last long, but it lasted long enough for us to overthrow the 'dark ages' and compare the whole loss of all the church wants to bann (everything, basicly)
>>
>>60887393
So why can't the neighbouring countries, which share language and culture, take them in?

The only argument in favor of them making an expensive, long way to Europe is "cuz they don't wanna be poor".
>>
>>60887430
but your white you deserve it
>>
>>60887364
Didn't deny it. Not all muslims are arabs. Not all germans are christians.
>>
>>60887438
lol, no they won't do well, arabs have an average IQ of roughly 85 due to centuries of inbreeding

>>60887500
you explicitly said arabs were leading mathematicians
>>
>>60887430
>Learn conversational Somali
>Become "the fun white guy" in a drug gang
>Profit

You'll be fine bro
>>
>>60887430

They're not beyond help like you do.
>>
>>60887541
Why is this five foot tall jungle Asian even intervening in a conversation that has nothing to do with him? Your opinion is irrelevant, it's not your future that's at stake, get lost
>>
>>60887527
>lol, no they won't do well, arabs have an average IQ of roughly 85 due to centuries of inbreeding

Let me play the russian card, proof?

>you explicitly said arabs were leading mathematicians

They are living in arab countrys, therefore there are arabic citizens, at least in my understanding
>>
>>60887465
Idk, but it doesn't mean it should be justified to want them dead, people who says this kind of thing unironically are disgrace
>>
>>60887089
>keep in mind that 3/4 of all refugee have to leave germany if the war is over in syria, thats the german law system
Really? I thought they could claim citizenship after staying for some years, am i wrong?

When is the war going to end? I for sure see the amerifats and you EU people aren't doing shit to fix it, just pouring money to 'rebel' groups to keep killing people and flinging shit at russians because they are the only ones trying to actually fix the mess.
I saw some news about some 90 billion euros approved by the german government to pay for refugees. Surely that money would be put to good use actually helping to fix the mess in Syria.

Again, refugees from arab countries are a case apart from refugees from anywhere else. Their religion is NOT compatible with the values of your civilization.
>>
>>60887603

Your opinion is also irrelevant because you're being edgy. You're literally telling everyone here to ignore human beings that need help so why should I take you seriously?
>>
File: pathethic left wing.png (331 KB, 842x465) Image search: [Google]
pathethic left wing.png
331 KB, 842x465
>>60887500
i love 4chan. Where stupid people get called stupid.

You are a dumbass destroying your country, you are a danger to society and civilisation itself.

It's beyond my nature to comprehend how stupid a person can be, the arabs are laughing at germans for having such naive delusional dummies as you

May pinochet have mercy on your soul
>>
>>60884987
That's so fucked up, anon.
>>
>>60887625
I don't care about them one way or the other, but they're not my problem and having them here makes life worse for everyone I care about

>>60887614
just google average iq by country and compare, here's the first result
https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

persia isn't an arab country, a supporter of multiculturalism ought to know this

>>60887680
I don't give a shit what you think of me.
>>
>Go to imageboard class at my college
>There are these Canadians that all sit together
>They'll random yell things and throw stuff
>Kinda start to hate them
>One day they invite me over to club seals
>Learn that they all come from Hong Kong and get thousands of dollars from their rich parents every month
>>
what's going on in this thread
>>
>>60887798
50% /pol/, 50% normies
>>
>>60884668
This whole thing is kinda hard to deal with, isn't it?
These people have gone through hell, and they're just looking for a better place to live.
But they have caused so much trouble.
How do you think we should proceed?
From what I heard, is quite easy for them to come to Brazil, but they usuallt refuse because Brazil is a bit of a warzone too.
The ones that came were scammed, mugged and beaten.
War is hell.
>>
>>60887741
What if people from Portugal would take them in? Not you, but someone else, will you against it?
>>
>>60887667
To claim citizenship they MUST! speak german on high school level and must have a social insuranced job. Plus, they must proof that they took steps to integrate (like sent there children to school, took integration classes, doing volountairee work within there community etc). Years living here does nothing, we have a man from the libanon here who lives in germany for over 25 years and can't claim citizenship bcz the offocials in the lebanon 'lost' his birth certificate. He can't proof who he is = he canÄt claim german citizenship. This is no positiv exsample though, he's helping everyone and is a polite man and a good father.

If u asked me, the EU should form a UN-europe-army and march in, buting all of syria under UN mandate until the IS fuckers are all dead.
>>
>>60887798
Debate about whether 1st world countries should take the refugees in or not.
>>
>>60887905
>buting all of syria under UN mandate until the IS fuckers are all dead.
Oh honey, that won't do much good.
>>
>>60887898
People don't have the right to unilaterally make decisions that affect all of the country, this is a basic tenet of democracy
>>
>>60884668
In WW2 14 year old Germans were manning anti-tank and anti-aircraft guns to defend their homes from invaders, particularly Russians who were on a rape spree in Europe

They didn't fuck off to America and start collecting benefits the second their country needed them
>>
>>60887961
What if your country decide to take them? Will you be like drive then away?
>>
>>60887905
>EU should form a UN-europe-army and march in
Whoah there bro. That's the exact line of thinking that fucked Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, etc.
What you do is get your priorities straight, work with Assad (nevermind if he's good or bad or whatever, he's a necessary piece), support the russians and get rid of the terrorists with airstrikes and shit while the syrian army does its job.

Also, there's this thing called "national sovereignty". You can't just walk into syria without respecting their sovereignty, that's an straight aggression.
>>
>>60887741
>Richard and Tatu argues that differences in national income are correlated with differences in the average national intelligence quotient (IQ).

No sign of anything related to genetics or else. Just social-econimic-factors that influences the average IQ heavily, or what am I missing?

So I am no real german bcz Königsberg is russian right now and my A+ high school diploma should count for russia?
>>
>>60888003
That's a bit too much to ask of these people.
>>
>>60884668
Yeah it's sad, but that's no reason to destroy nations identities by having them invaded by millions of Arabs.
>>
>>60887603

>>60887541
>Why is this five foot tall jungle Asian even intervening in a conversation that has nothing to do with him? Your opinion is irrelevant, it's not your future that's at stake, get lost

Daily reminder that all Portuguese people should kill themselves
>>
>>60888003
>implying you'll do the same when Canada got invaded
I mean the war isn't as simple as that, not eveyone able to fight, some people still have somebody to protect, some people still need to feed his childrens, some people just want peace, not everyone is able to kill or participate in a war
>>
>>60887949
>>60888026

Well, theoreticly the definition of a country is, that it is able to defend it's citizen again life threats. The UN security council could declare, that the lives of the civilians are more important then some line on a map and step in, to defend the people. Thats no overthrow, they are not allowed to change anything abt the gouvernment, but they can work on a plan with Bashar to create national unity again. If he wins a election, that was observed by the UN, then he should have every right to stay in power.
>>
>>60888079
I agree, the system should be way more selective so the money can be spent properly to real refugees who needs help instead welfare immigrants sum
>>
File: image.png (30 KB, 634x566) Image search: [Google]
image.png
30 KB, 634x566
>>
>>60888020
the reason nationalist parties are growing is because people don't want these migrants

>>60888028
IQ is highly heritable
http://www.nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
>>
>>60888113
>>implying you'll do the same when Canada got invaded
>Implying I didn't sign up at 18 when I graduated high school

I'm sorry, I can perfectly see women and children or the elderly fleeing but men between the ages of 16-45 should not be leaving when their country and people need them there.

I especially do not feel bad for them considering their behavior in every country that's offered to shelter them.
>>
>>60888084

Boggles my mind when heartless human beings that's fine with people dying like him ask for respect. We truly are at the end of times where these kinds of behavior are tolerated and dismissed as mere """banter"""
>>
>>60884668
Hi Merkel
>>
>>60888215
I'm not "bantering" you, I'm telling you to go fuck yourself.
>>
>>60888250

You will fuck off subhuman scum.
>>
>>60888114
>that the lives of the civilians are more important then some line on a map and step in, to defend the people
Yeah, let's use the "lives of people" to ignore their own decisions.
Since when does national sovereignty mean a line in a map? Do you know what a government, population and constitution are?
Assad was elected democratically, and he's the head of state of a sovereign nation, with international recognition. You can't call the Syrian government and their head of state illegitimate just because you don't like them.

The only valid intervention is when the recognized government ASKS you to go in. And believe me, Assad is more than willing to cooperate. The problem is on the other side (USA and friends) that somehow wants to get rid of the terrorists and him at the same time (which is happening as we speak, how convenient)

You DON'T have the right to invade a country without authorization from said country, jesus fuck. Not you, not the EU, and not the UN. That's aggression plain and simple.

Again, boots on the ground won't help for shit. You should know better after all the previous shenanigans in the middle east.
>>
>>60888289
lol at the thought of this 45kg brown manlet furiously typing
>>
>>60888215
I agree comrade... He is just a retard
>>
>>60888189
The articel clearly point out, that they compared people from the same background (socially, economic wise) to each other. So yes, intelligence on individualls like harwking or einstein is also genetics, but not the average IQ.
Like, Einsteins childrens aren't all geniuses by them self.
>>
>>60888114
Also see this, it's a very good and insightful watch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wELCDCPsw6M
>>
>>60888359
here, friendo, clearly outlined for you

>Our results unequivocally confirm that a substantial proportion of individual differences in human intelligence is due to genetic variation, and are consistent with many genes of small effects underlying the additive genetic influences on intelligence.
>>
>>60888307
>Again, boots on the ground won't help for shit
It would if they did it with the consent of Assad.

>>60888332
Jesus, man. What the hell.
>>
>>60888332

Way better than acting like an animal who has zero moral compass. Sure hope you're just being ironic with all these edge.
>>
>>60884668
so, you let them come in and breed you out. Ffs, everyone has lost someone
>>
>>60884807
For u
>>
>>60888307
Actually, if the UN security council declares, that the syrian gouvernment is not able to defend there citizens or if they are a threat to world peace, they can step in.
Of course, the EU never offered the option to step in and maybe Assad may have accepted, but just think of what happend if the allies have asked hitler to stop his war and he said no and they be like 'oh shit, he's the elected leader of a sovereign state, we can't do shit I guess'.
It's difficult and should only be allowed if everything else failed, don't get me wrong. Plus, the russians would veto the living shit out of it.

And if the IS destoys UN world heritage buildings and Mr. Assad just sits on his ass, doing nothing, then it's his fault.

The main goal must be, to stop the killing of innocents. For example, the UN had every right to step in during the genocide of the Hutsis.
>>
>>60888189
Well that's good if you live in society who has the same mind as you. But if you were a German what'd you do

>>60888207
Not everyone is like you or have same mindset as youm like I said before, doesn't matter what age he is, what gender he/she is. not everyone is able to go to war/has balls to even kill another person
I agree that sometimes the behaviours of the refugees are cancerous, but what I heard is the canerous ones aren't even from Syria, they need to get deported and the system must be more selective
>>
>>60888454
boo hoo
>>
>>60884668
Do you also believe those muslims who say they are 12 despite having full beards and wives?
>>
>>60888373
RT is a russian propaganda programm, they are proofen to spread lies like hell.
I don't belive our media 100% as well, don't worry, but he's not half as innocent as he's portaied in this case. The Rebelles commit warcrimes, he commit warcrimes, there is no good guy in this story.

>>60888397
And to outline it for you:
>Individual differences in intelligence are strongly associated with many important life outcomes, including educational and occupational attainments, income, health and lifespan. Data from twin and family studies are consistent with a high heritability of intelligence, but this inference has been controversial.
Like I said, it only matches for people from the same background
>>
>>60888628
they obviously take those into account

do you even know what twin studies are?
>>
>>60888731
Why don't you guys use scihub to get the full article?
>>
>>60888731
Yeah, but they don't say, that genetics has the biggest impact on average intelligence. They even outline there possibility to answer the question to average IQ.
>>
they're all subhuman savages anyway. Countries only devolve into war if a large portion of the population wants it
they made their bed and they can sleep in it
>>
>>60885450
Mimimimimimi

Emphatie is a valuable commodity but it has limits that are marked by the necessary egoism you need to keep yourself up.

We are angry at the refugee crisis because they never were honest about its true extend from the beginning on.
First we were told to house truly warhaunted syrians like the ones OP desrcibed-of course.
Shelter them, teach them, theyll go back after the insurgency and get helped to make their country beautiful again (someones gonna do it).
Maybe some stay.
Oh wait, suddenly we get northafricans too!
Also Afghans and even fucking Malays!
All the while the media is gloating about this will change our country for the better, the more liberal papers are openly praising and describing our future as some kind of halfmuslim canada-clone with an economy running on 0.80er per hour jobs the foreigners will do. Thats not what you sign up for when you get told to shelter ethnic group x from horrible persecution and death such as in this heartbreaking footage;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=188htwkPv1Y

And its you goddamn motherfucking burgers who gave us this terrible burden in the first place by arming the first ragheads you found in the desert against le ebuhl dicator.

Fuck you too oh noble one!
>>
>>60888537
>a threat to peace

what peace?
Assad kept the peace.
Here are the rebels that were supported against him, an old article but the old baathists are better then the unrest.
Mind you, assads most fervent supporters are often minorities like christians who were afraid from the beginning on that the sunnis would slaughter them should he fall.
http://www.focus.de/panorama/welt/best-of-playboy/menschen-und-storys/tid-33329/reporter-lebte-in-syrischer-rebellen-wg-als-wir-beim-kaffee-sitzen-schlaegt-die-erste-granate-ein_aid_1090497.html
>>
>>60888772
there are countless articles saying this, all the recent research shows this to be true, all anyone has to do is google it

>>60888795
that is exactly what they say

>51% of the variation in fluid-type intelligence between individuals is accounted for by linkage disequilibrium between genotyped common SNP markers
>>
>>60889055
Just get the full article.
>>
>>60888537
>if the UN security council declares, that the syrian gouvernment is not able to defend there citizens or if they are a threat to world peace, they can step in.
Oh yeah? I'd like to see them step in in half of africa, pakistan, venezuela, north korea, to just name a few.
>think of what happend if the allies have asked hitler to stop his war and he said no and they be like 'oh shit, he's the elected leader of a sovereign state, we can't do shit I guess'.
They didn't do shit until he invaded poland, which triggered the mutual defense pacts. That's just impossible to compare with an scenario of civil war.
>if the IS destoys UN world heritage buildings and Mr. Assad just sits on his ass, doing nothing, then it's his fault.
What are you even talking about?
Do you happen to think he's not fighting?
>The main goal must be, to stop the killing of innocents.
Boots on the ground won't do shit for this goal.

Let's change perspectives a bit. For ISIS to wage war they need money. For them to get money we all know they are selling oil.
Where in the fuck are the sanctions and backlash against the countries allowing this to happen? Turkey is as guilty as ISIS itself for the deaths because we all know they are turning a blind eye to the oil smuggling. Where is the world community action against turkey?

If you take away the money sources that fucking desert would become empty of terrorists in a week. Not a single bullet fired.
>>
>>60889055
https://www.sendspace.com/file/766gii

Here. I uploaded it for you.
It's a pdf file.
>>
>>60889076
why would I waste an hour reading the article when they state my exact point on the abstract
>>
>>60889013
Assad used Mustardgas on Civilians and avoided a fuck yeah! freedom liberation from the US just because the russians forced him to sign the anti-chemical-weapons-contract as the last country on this earth. He's no nice guy who has any interests further then his power. But the rebells against him are no better, no doubt.
Sadly, regions like this seems to need a dictator, like Saddam. Saddam stoped the clans to slaughter themself bcz they where to afraid of him, assad did the same. But now is now and now we have a civil war, and the only way to bring peace back to syria is a gouvernment of national unity.
>>
>>60888628
>The Rebelles commit warcrimes, he commit warcrimes, there is no good guy in this story.
Yes.
In Libya, Iraq the world supported the rebels and helped overthrow the regime. You can see the results.
Assad is not good, but he's a necessary evil. Like it or not he's the head of state and if you just remove him there will be a power gap and chaos will ensue.
This is not about morality. If you cared about finishing the war and stopping the deaths you'd know the best choice is to cooperate with Assad.
>>
>>60889138
>>
>>60889176

Do we know that it was Assad who used the chemical weapons?
>>
>>60889055
ahh now you're just picking lines without context. And of story, I don't belive that intelligence is mostly genetical.

>>60889104
>Oh yeah? I'd like to see them step in in half of africa, pakistan, venezuela, north korea, to just name a few.
Just because they can, doesn't mean they do. No one gives a flying fuck abt north korea and everyone will veto the others out. But the possibilty is there, it just unlikley that it will ever come to action.

>They didn't do shit until he invaded poland, which triggered the mutual defense pacts. That's just impossible to compare with an scenario of civil war.
Okay, point taken

>What are you even talking about?
>Do you happen to think he's not fighting?
He is fighting, for sure, maybe I used the wrong words. But the IS would have overrun syria long time ago if it wasn't for the russians, so, in a strange way, the Un security council is interfearing already

>Boots on the ground won't do shit for this goal.
one million EU army men would stop the slaughtering as long as they are there. For a long term solution, the acceptance of the syrian people is undenyeble!

And I absolutly agree with you on the last point! The leaders of IS seems to be ex-saddam-generals and mercenarys from afghanistan, they only use religion as a way to influence the weak minded.
I can't answer this. It's not right, we're on the same side on this.
>>
File: Know your muslims..jpg (577 KB, 1600x1465) Image search: [Google]
Know your muslims..jpg
577 KB, 1600x1465
>>60889176
I share your sentiments, their mentality is at the point were ours was around 1900-1920+holy war thrown inbetween.
Gassing your foes ceases to be a taboo for most rulers in a dire position if they seek to totally eradicate you, the IS uses gas it looted from saddam-era storages too and at the moment there is simply total war between alevites who ally with sunni loyalists, shias and other minorities against the majority of conservative "stoning is a-ok!" sunnis and reduce each other. Also with gas. Its an existential war after all for them but not for us.
I also simply cannot get why people are suddenly shocked by the fact that Assad rules authoritanian as it is common and normal in that region.

For gods sake, Usbekistan is a hardcore dictatorship right now and we cooperated with them by using their airfields to wage war in afghanistan. Not to speak of the theocratic hellhole that is Saudiarabia, the hypocrisy in everything we have done yet is shameful and irritating.
>>
>>60889193
Sad but true. My ethical sense for doing the right things is screeming, but yes, you're right on this.

>>60889243
The UN commision said, it's "not 100% certain who did this" but since assad was very fast in joining the anti-c-weapon-contract just a secound before the US got in bcz of that, let's say, it's shady at least. For me he's a ruthless dictator. Can I prove it 100% with undenyeble facts? No. Can I use common sense to get the idea that he would do everything to win the civil war? Absolutly.
>>
>>60885030
>They never laugh
It could be because your humor sucks
>>
>>60889395
The only small light in it is Iran, during the Iran-Iraq war the revolutionary guards asked chomeni if they can use the shah's c-weapons, he didn't allowed it bcz he said it is un-islamic to use chemical or biologicar warfare. You can argue abt his motives, for sure, but they didn't use it.
>>
>>60889575
Khomeini also issued a Fatwa(Islamic law) forbidding nuclear weapons. Because they are immoral...thats why I dont believe they are building them... I love him
>>
>>60889375
>an EU army.

Why waste our valuable youth in the first place?
Why should our european soldiers risk their lifes ?
The Iranians are already helping assad out a lot while some neighboors such as the saudis are activly helping Al-Nusra and other brutal factions who cannot be reasoned with.

Our task should be to sanction the fuck out of the most unreasonable party and their allied countries-which happens to be the islamists and the nonexistent farce of an alternative that has been the free syrian army:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/may/08/free-syrian-army-rebels-defect-islamist-group

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/11/free-syrian-army-decimated-desertions-151111064831800.html

And support reasonable countries such as Iran, the Lebanon and Assads army who will come out of this conflict anyway weakened to a point that Assad may have to make some concessions towards those that helped him.

This debacle was mainly fostered by american intervention and Syrias vengeful neighboors.
It is their, not europes, main responsibility to resolve this conflict as we already poured out great amounts of ressources to soften the chaos in ways that wouldnt put us at odds with the burgers.

>>60889575
nice.
Shias are generally much less savage.
>>
>>60889375
>Just because they can, doesn't mean they do. No one gives a flying fuck abt north korea and everyone will veto the others out. But the possibilty is there, it just unlikley that it will ever come to action.
Exactly. And to me, that looks like double standards.
>one million EU army men would stop the slaughtering as long as they are there
Not exactly, in my experience with guerrilla warfare, that usually has its own difficulties. Like terrorists mixing up with civilians using them as shields, hiding in delicate places like hospitals or schools, kidnapping and using hostages as leverage, destroying infraestructure to hinder army advancements, etc.
I think we should stick to the solution of stopping their funding and cooperating with russia to help with airstrikes while the syrian army marches in the land.
The promise of international cooperation should give some guarantees to Assad, like letting him participate in elections after the war is over, and could put also conditions to stop him from going full dictator again and protect the human rights of his people.

I wonder why this hasn't happened yet. Perhaps deep inside the big players are being benefitted by this whole mess? Guess we will never know.
>>
>>60889732
> Perhaps deep inside the big players are being benefitted by this whole mess?

Just a guess and probably not the only reason: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qatar-Turkey_pipeline

Bashar blocked this and it would make europe dependent on an US ally while russia would loose its leverage against us and the neutral eastern countries.

Besides that, I mention it again, call me cruel if you want but I do not see why we should directly send our soldiers into another afghan meatgrinder for freedom.
We already spend a huge amount of ressources on housing people not because we owe it them but out of mercy, we dont need to bleed for it too if there are other players at war who bear the responsibility.
>>
>>60889909
>call me cruel if you want but I do not see why we should directly send our soldiers into another afghan meatgrinder for freedom.
Not really. Your army and your government only have a responsibility towards the people of your country. There's no real reason to play the good guy and fight a war for someone else's sake if it's not in your national interests.
I don't believe politics should be based on morals or emotion. It might be 'cruel', but that's just how it is.
>>
>>60889909
Is Qatar an US ally? I don't know too much about this whole ordeal.
>>
>>60889645
Did he? Good guy Iran, who had guessed.
Well, the UN report issued that there where small attempts to research for the bomb but they where stoped in 2006 or so, if I recall it correctly.
And, of course, no one asks Israel why they have a-bombs in stock.

>>60889727
Because germany demands a leading role in this world. We want to be part of the UN security council, that means not only privileges, but dutys as well.
For exsample, we should have stepd in in Uganda, during the genocide. Or in the jugoslawia-wars. That would have been the right thing to do. Besides, just take volunteers for the UN-EU-army, so everyone knows what they are in for.

>>60889732
I would advice Assad to use the IS as an excuse. Generall amnesty and blanda up with the opposition forces against the IS, forming a gouvernment of national unity. He should give them some of there demands, more free press and whatsoever but bind them to the unity of syria to fight IS. Just my two cents.
>>
>>60890106
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6syr1tjbgA

Gaddafi predicted this mess
>>
>>60890106
>blanda up with the opposition forces against the IS, forming a gouvernment of national unity
Well, that's what is supposedly happening right now, at least with the groups that don't have direct ties to terroristm.

>but bind them to the unity of syria to fight IS
Yeah, i think it's a great idea. I'd love it too if other countries could offer help and cooperation with this syrian coalition towards fighting terrorists.
If this kind of solution had as much support as the 'refugees welcome' stuff, maybe we wouldn't have had any refugee crisis to start with.
>>
>>60885450
>muh reality is too harsh
D E H U M A N I Z E Y O U R S E L F
A N D
F A C E T H E B L O O D S H E D
>>
>>60890248
>that assad smug face
He was talking wisdom and they where laughing. Of course, he knowed that he disobeyed the big american brother and that's the reason why they helped overthrowing him, he froze the french oil money bank accounts to keep it in lybia, and I accuse this to be the only reason for the west in interfier.

>>60890321
Don't forget abt turkey and there abnormal hatred for kurds. In my opinion, they had fought for there right for a kurdistan country with the territorys of norhtern irak an eastern syria, Irak and Syria are states that where created after the first world war on map tables far away from peoples religion or ethnics, a reason for a lot of wars in the post-colinial-world.
>>
>>60890091
basically the whole arab peninsula safe for Omar and Yemen (who dont have oil) are the US allys because they would get freedom'd if they wouldnt be.
So they can do as they please and make mad dosh as long as the oil and gas keeps flowing at the hands of american interests.

>>60890106
>germany demands a leading role in this world.

I dont, weve had enough of that.
But I see the newspapers speaking about it, how we are so selfless that we should be relevant in order to spread morality yadda yadda.
Fuck this shit, im happier irrelevant (outside of europe at least) but without war at our heels imho.
The yugo war isnt comparable, that wasnt far from us and may have destabilized europe in general, thus affecting us too.

Uganda, maybe because there were no people/factions to reason with and it was an excolony.
Still, at heart im an isolationist, but that was not the direction we were talking about.

>free press
Assad actually loosened the press on his own shortly before the revolution but then recoiled as it got too hot again.

Curious:
He is an eyedoctor as far as I know who came into this position because his older brother died in an accidence which only left him to take the job in the eyes of his father like in a dynasty.
>>
the shitposting in this thread is real
>>
>>60890358
You are a disgrace to humanity... Im ashamed to share the same nationality as you
>>
this is what happens when /int/ implodes
>>
>>60885450
tbf i think that all muslims need to be deported somewhere else, but hating on some orphan refugee is incessantly cruel
>>
>>60884782
based canada
>>
>>60886281
We did. Even today there's still a degree of animosity towards those who left when times were hard, and who continue to leave.
>>
>>60885164
>>60885376

whoa lad
>>
>>60886281
>run away you have no responsibilities
I have no idea how this became a common opinion.
>>
File: laughing nichis.jpg (48 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
laughing nichis.jpg
48 KB, 500x375
>>60886006
>This is what Hitler considered the master race
>>
File: islam.jpg (19 KB, 447x640) Image search: [Google]
islam.jpg
19 KB, 447x640
>>60884668
good thing you also let in the people who did this to them right?
>>
>>60886588
>civillians are not off limits in war
they are, to the point all air strikes even those requested by ground forces must be approved by at least a brigadier general that it is an acceptable risk, we even send roof knockers before we do air strikes. all american combat doctrines are to minimize civilian casualties sometimes even at great risk to our own troops.
>>
>>60894414
You have this noble attitude towards war due to your core population being sheltered from enemy attacks by relative wealth and the best geography you could wish for.

In an ethnic/religious warfare scenario over a spot of valuable soil as it has happened in sri lanka and happens right now in the middle east you cannot run or retreat without loosing all you bled for in the firdt place.
While those wars look modern they basically still support stoneage patterns were you kill your enemys women and children so they dont grow into soldiers and kill your offspring.

You ascended that pattern due to having an unconquerable bastion of your ideals whose citizens are not necessarily bound to blood or individual beliefs in order to fit in.

In europe we used to ascend it by strict seperation of people and ritualisation of concessions and advantages (similar to how the greek citystates handled war until alex the great simply hired barbarians from the mountains who did not play by their rules.) until that frame got broken again by our sperg out in ww2 which was the reason it was considered espeacially cruel.
Many regions on earth havnt gotten to this point of sophistication yet.

So in the end, even if it would be for the best, the grim reality is that not everybody can yet afford to be noble.
Its good that the UN speeds the process of general warrule acceptance at least a bit up.
>>
>>60886006
I can't believe how fucking shittt this post is. That's like relying on luck to further the human race.

If the majority of white people right now have the same mind set as you then I'm won't be surprised if you die out in the next 2 generation
>>
File: 1446581648685.png (23 KB, 760x797) Image search: [Google]
1446581648685.png
23 KB, 760x797
>letting your emotions affect you judgement
>>
>>60886006
so this justifies the mass rape of women and children?
>>
>>60884668
Kys you underage subhuman faggot
>>
>>60884668
We live in a capitalistic world of struggle and competition, softness will get you extinct.
>>
>>60887438
>unironically using the words Dark Ages
Moron pls go
Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.