[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Americans do this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8
File: makes you think.png (23 KB, 585x277) Image search: [Google]
makes you think.png
23 KB, 585x277
>>
>>60833516
She's right tho
>>
We completely suppressed our actual left-wing, so this thing took its place.
>>
File: 1444337085533.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
1444337085533.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
>>60833516

>sally kohn

>sally cohen

>((( Sally Cohen )))
>>
To sell books.
>>
>>60833516
Your forgot the fact that according to some people, only white mans can be psychopathic and pedophiles.
>>
>>60833516
>Sally Kohn

Oh i understand better now, funny fact, some white shooters are actually jewish.
>>
File: 1465030238215s.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1465030238215s.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
>>60833516

>Kohn incited controversy when she wrote an article where she stated that she wants her daughter to grow up to be a lesbian, and that she is disappointed that her daughter has shown a romantic interest in boys
>>
>>60833668
>>60833791
>>60833820
>>>/pol/
>>
They are dumb that's why
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 508x524) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 508x524
>>60833516
>white people
>>
>>60834403
I gotta say nothing makes me cringe more than a white person these days. They're an embarrassment to the human race. I'll take shit in the loo or chimpouts over these faggots.
>>
The first two occur more often than the third, even though they have far smaller populations.

In Chicago blacks killing blacks is an every day thing. It's not even newsworthy now.
>>
>>60833516
>>>/pol/
>>
File: 1428418311261.jpg (84 KB, 619x406) Image search: [Google]
1428418311261.jpg
84 KB, 619x406
1 dead jew = another shoah
>>
>progressives once again demonstrating they don't know how proportionality works
Muslims make up less than 1% of the American population yet are responsible for more than double the death toll of all domestic right wing extremist attacks carried out by white males since 9/11. And when we include 9/11 and before? Then it becomes not even comparable. Muslims are disproportionately responsible terrorism in the U.S. by virtually every metric
>>
>>60833516

Because when a Muslim does it, he does it because of his religion.

Because when a black person does it, he does it because of his culture.

Because when a white person does it, he is always shown to be a psychopath, and does it not because of his culture, nor his religion.

They ask all the wrong questions. The question should be:

Why does Islam cause Muslims to do this?

Why have black people built a culture around drugs, violence, and hate of authority?

Why are white men so prone to mental illness?

Fuck.
>>
>>60836460
being a psychopath or being influenced by an ideology aren't mutually exclusive
>>
>>60838384
Not all religious extremists are mentally ill, just as not all mentally ill are religious extremists.

I understand what you're saying, but the issues are clear. Islam spawns terrorists just as mental illness does. They should both be studied and looked into rather than being ignored.
>>
File: 8.28-Reasons-to-Floss.jpg (90 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
8.28-Reasons-to-Floss.jpg
90 KB, 1024x682
>>60833516
>Multiple Muslims LITERALLY yelling "ALLAHU ACKBAR"
>It is not the religion's fault that so many muslims have a pattern of killing people because that disagree with them, ISIS has nothing to do with Islam!

>Black people who listen to popular music such as "fuck the police", songs about drugs/murder etc and then attack people and get killed in self-defense and then whiteknighted (or black-knighted in this case) by the "black community" dindu nuffin wrong either
>>
>>60833938
(((Leaf)))
>>
File: kkk.jpg (87 KB, 640x507) Image search: [Google]
kkk.jpg
87 KB, 640x507
>>60836460
>>
>>60838922
Yes and when the KKK(like 40-50 years ago, when they actually existed) did something they said "these WHITE men did x, y, z because of racial supremacy", but the same doesn't seem to apply to muslims
>>
disproportionate amount of terrorists are muslim (>90%) They subscribe to a religion that encourages violence to non-believers and traitors to the religion.
disproportionate amount of black americans have been to prison (50%) Gang violence is a problem in the black community.
White men do not disproportionately commit crime. There is no ISIS of white men. There are few white gangs outside of prison, and they are tame in comparison to black and latino gangs. When a white man snaps, religion and gang culture are not typically corroborating influences. Mental illness is.

Notice how when asians commit mass shootings (Seung-Hui Cho, Elliot Rodger) culture/religion is not brought up, because there is not a problem of violence in the asian community either.
>>
>>60838599
you don't have be specifically motivated by religion to commit heinous acts
dylan roof was a racist + psychopath
Omar Mateen was a homophobe + psychopath
Hitler was an antisemite + psychopath
>>
Guilt
>>
>>60834508
What do you mean by "white people". It's isn't even a nationality.
Nothing get me more mad than being compared to some slaveshits.
>>
File: Baruch_Goldstein.jpg (35 KB, 216x296) Image search: [Google]
Baruch_Goldstein.jpg
35 KB, 216x296
>>60833516
Jew shooter = media shut it down and everyone forget it
>>
>>60839300

You're totally missing the point. I get what you're saying and that statement is not incorrect.

This does not change the fact that ISLAM causes MUSLIMS to be VIOLENT.
>>
>>60839792
I guess the way I see it, is that it any ideology can allow a person to use it to express their psychopathy. The conversation should be how of an influence did islam have on his psychopathy, and from my understanding not much (he was a closet homo, went to gay bars, used grindr, drank, never went to the mosque, etc). The point in the OP is correct imo, violence in the cause of an ideology isnt really indicative of the inherent nature of the ideology itself. The OKC bomber could have had valid grievances while still being a psychopath. I guess what I'm trying to say is that psychopathy exists independent of ideology.
>>
But white people take about how the culture of white America enables these individuals, white people are the most self aware about this shit and we satirize and recognize these issues in all aspects of media. You have to be living on another planet to not know this.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.