[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you behave when you get drunk, guys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 458x321) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 458x321
I heard that Irish people start to fight each other after they got drunk.

Pic is my sister.
Don't insult her
>>
>>60816838
fuck your sister
>>
more like how do I behave when I'm sober?
>>
I become either bit blue and calm or laugh at smallest of things and speak about stupid things.
Not at all violent though.
>>
>>60816893
HA
HA
HA
!!!
>>
>>60816893
HU
HU
HU
!!!
>>
>>60816895
Then why do you have a knife in your hand?
>>
>>60816893
BA
BA
BA
!!!
>>
>>60817595
>>60817502
>>60817468
lol stop posting ANYTIME
>>
>>60816893
HI
HI
HI
!!!
>>
>>60816893
JA
JA
JA
!!!
>>
>>60816838
i dont get drunk
>>
>>60816838
Wow, I want to sex your sister

I got fucking drunk 3days ago(kind of is now but only 2 can of beer) with wine I was drinking wine with neighbours
Unlike other koreans I was civilized and tried to keep sane and did not rape any woman even though there was older bitch I wanted to
>>
Words coming through my mouth. Need to speak to foreigners. I want to sing. Go outside and yell that the sauna is warm. And also there's beer. My vision about world is different. I want to give hugs to everybody.
>>
>>60816893
LO
LO
LO
!!!
>>
no difference
>>
Pretty chill, but if i drink too much too fast it can lead to blacking out, and when this happens someone else takes the wheel.
>>
>>60816838
I usually don't remember if I get really drunk but the general consensus of my friends is I'm entertaining as fuck.

I once smashed a wine glass with my hand and kept punching it and getting worse and worse cuts for literally no reason. I wasn't angry. I didn't realize it had happened until the next morning.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.