[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw trying to learn japanese and korean How did all you non
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: d.gif (2 MB, 359x250) Image search: [Google]
d.gif
2 MB, 359x250
>mfw trying to learn japanese and korean
How did all you non europeans/americans learn english?
>>
>comparing Japanese to English
English is easy as fuck, comapred with the fact it's fucking everywhere not knowing English is absurd
>>
Why do you think the US speaks English?
It's the easiest language in the world
>>
>>60814126
>>60814067
English is one of the hardest languages in the world. Everyone is just forced to learn it.
>>
>>60815777
Kek I don't think so dude
>>
>>60815777
Go learn Chinese in a year then
>>
>>60815777
You're an idiot.
>>
shitposting
reading anything in it to death

you should narrow them down to one
>>
>trying to learn two languages simultaneously
don't do this
>>
>>60814022
by watching cartoon network, I was fluent when I was 5
>>
>>60814022
English has the simplest grammar in European languages.
But it's really different from Japanese one.

I'm a bad English speaker desu
>>
Japanese is the easiest language in the world. English is one of the harder languages fo sho
>>
File: 1458561403196.gif (2 MB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1458561403196.gif
2 MB, 512x512
>tfw trying to learn a tonal language
>>
>>60814022
>be 9 years old
>dont even know the alphabets
>family move abroad
>didn't really study english other than learning to write and read
>kept talking to friends
>watched english tv
>could use english like a native in 1~2 years
Just put yourself in a situation where you have to use the language
>>
>>60815777
here's a (you) in answer to your stupid post
>>
>>60815777
lol americans are so stupid amirite you gusy

The only hard part about English is how pronounciation is all over the place,
>>
>>60814022
Watch shitton of anime thats what I did now im preparing jlpt n3 learning kanji, I can do n2 but too many kanji there phew

Don't learn korean because associating yourself with korean can never bring anything good, trust me am korean
>>
>>60826308
僕もだ。

単語が沢山あるから、四級から三級までは五級から四級までより難しいと思う。
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.