[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If whites are superior
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: amwf bmwf.jpg (98 KB, 900x626) Image search: [Google]
amwf bmwf.jpg
98 KB, 900x626
then why do these guys have gf but superior white /int/ernational aryan ubermen such as yourself do not?
>>
>>60800617
asian guy has the hotter white girl. asians win again
>>
>>60800617
This is a little bit anecdotal is it not?

There are black astronauts and scientists but we're generally talking about averages when we talk about niggers vs other races. And all evidence seems to point that Blacks have lower standardized test scores and LOWER IQs even when you account for socio-economic factors or look at things like blacks who were adopted by white families at a young age and lived in white and "well-off" neighborhoods.
>>
>>60800617
>a fattie and a horseface
What a loss am i right
>>
my sister is dating a black dude. i'm asian. i'm dating a hispanic girl.

what now aryan cucks?
>>
>>60800705
T R I G G E R E D
>>
>>60800705
>averages
By that case average white guy is fatter, dumber, and poor than the average asian guy (except Jews, they are OP) but also gets cucked by black men ( average cuck is white)
>>
>>60800838
https://www.google.com/trends/explore#q=cuck
Italy
United States
Canada
Australia
United Kingdom
Norway
Ireland

https://www.google.com/trends/explore#q=cockold
View change over time
Denmark
Sweden
United States
Austria
Canada
Germany
Australia
>>
>>60800838
Sure they are, no one is denying that

>>60800823
But I'm not triggered, I'm just pointing out that "Look at this black scientist working on some new medicine to cure AIDS, SEE? BLACK PEOPLE ARE SMART TOO. WHITES BTFO"
>>
File: tumblr_mh31ysGa321qza49co2_1280.png (984 KB, 1166x849) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mh31ysGa321qza49co2_1280.png
984 KB, 1166x849
>>60800838
>By that case average white guy is fatter, dumber, and poor than the average asian guy

Also that's a bit biased given that the Asians who end up in America are usually the top few % of their respective countries.

So it's not really a fair comparison because you're comparing ALL of White Americans with only the top few % of Asians, who are likely to be much smarter (if not simply due to the fact they're rich enough/smart enough to learn english to come study here) than White Americans.

To go further, Indian-Americans and Nigerian-Americans for example are also one of the most educated and richest groups in the United States...... BUT, they're literally the top 1-2% of their country. Because no Nigerian is accepted into the US except for LITERAL millionaires or PHD-holders.
>>
File: nov-7-900x598.jpg (148 KB, 900x598) Image search: [Google]
nov-7-900x598.jpg
148 KB, 900x598
>>60800617
Unless you are rich or famous, that fat white girl is the best that black men get. However do you think the Asian guy could have done better?
>>
>>60801075
what you said used to be the case but in regards to the Chinese, it is the opposite now where the brightest opt to stay in China to make their fortunes while the stupidiest (or those that fail their exams) travel outside of China.
>>
>>60800838
>By that case average white guy is fatter,
true
>dumber,
lol no
>and poor
chinese are a slave race to the white consumer
>>
>>60800838
most white men will admit that asians are smarter. the problem with asians is that they're short and have small dicks/ no creativity or artistic talent. at least in america that is
>>
>>60800918
>cockold
spelled it wrong, fool
>>
>>60801697
>it is the opposite now where the brightest opt to stay in China to make their fortunes while the stupidiest (or those that fail their exams) travel outside of China

I don't think that's really true.

The Chinese immigrants who come to other countries are generally rich/children of rich Chinese or otherwise talented.

Engineering grads for example make shitall in China because there's like 50million of them every year so they come to NA
>>
File: scottish wife.jpg (56 KB, 442x324) Image search: [Google]
scottish wife.jpg
56 KB, 442x324
>>60800687
Chink immigrant say something.
Why can't you become American nevertheless you immigrated?
If chink is superior, you should back to China with white wife. Then you can say China is greater than white's countries. otherwise ... What a fucking backseater!

I married with Scottish and live in Japan now unlike you.
>>
>>60803090
Did you enjoy "Massan"? Japanese men were at the top of the world back in the 1980s and they didnt nothing in regards to getting White girls.

Today in 2016, it is Chinese & Korean men who are the ones with White girls (go to the link below)
https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/amwf/?hl=en
>>
>>60800687
poberty south asians are desesperate for touch white meet, in the hole countries of them everyone looks like poop
>>
>>60803232
Aye, we enjoyed "Massan" on TV.
Now my wife is crazy in cooking sushi desu.
>>
>>60803232
White guy here who fucked ton of Asian bitches, all ugly and good-looking

Japanese men are way better than Chinese and a little less so Korean. Chinese with White gf only exist because they have money, but Japanese is much more quality.
>>
>>60800838
Why are there so little jews at MIT and Caltech?
>>
>>60803621
all the Jews go to Harvard
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.