[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone explain to me how the fuck this happened?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: ireland.gif (10 KB, 454x335) Image search: [Google]
ireland.gif
10 KB, 454x335
Can someone explain to me how the fuck this happened?
>>
Brits out
Up the ra
>>
>>60775673
Terrorist foreigners tried to steal British land from the Brits living there. Basically Argentina.
>>
A bunch of fucking traitors were too cowardly to go fight in Belgium and threw a fucking hissy fit whenever they were executed for treason. Those 6 counties were loyal as fuck though.
>>
ethnic tension, essentially
>>
>import scots to n.i. when still controlling the island
>give them loads of money to stay loyal to the crown and vote to stay in
>literally subsidize their entire existence like the US subsidizes israel
>keep up a hundred years of violence
>just to fuck with the irish
damn, ukers are OBSESSED when you think about it
>>
omaf
armaf
fermanaf
armaf
>>
Brits moved a bunch of Brits into the area, who were mostly Scottish Presbyterians. Ireland asserted its right to independence, but the planters' descendants decided to chimp out against the will of Ireland's people because they hated the idea of anything resembling Catholic rule. This ultimately led to partition, but they also grabbed a bunch of land populated by Catholics and then treated like them shit. This naturally led to ethnic tension and violence but then everybody died. The end.
>>
>>60775673
northern cucks
>>
>>60775673
We all get along.
Just that sliver from Larne down through Belfast. That's cancerous and keeps us back in the 1700s.
Most lads green or orange couldn't give a shit about hating cept there.
>>
Brits created a superficial boarder to create a territory which would hold a protestant majority - dispite being a minority on the island , in a bit to keep a hold.over Ireland
>>
>>60776921
it wasn't just to fuck with the Irish, it was also because they strategically wanted Northern Ireland, specifically Belfast
>>
>>60775673
Ethnic cleansing
>>
It's like how the anti-Catholic imperialist Serbs wanted Croatian land, but the Serbobritish actually managed to occupy a piece.
>>
>>60776851
>Uneducated swine
>>
Repartition is the only solution
>>
>>60776851
>going to kill people in Belgium who have nothing to do with you
Oh Muhammad, you are a silly one.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.