[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How well have blacks integrated into your cunt? In bongland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Milky.jpg (20 KB, 400x214) Image search: [Google]
Milky.jpg
20 KB, 400x214
How well have blacks integrated into your cunt?

In bongland there is little to no difference aside from whites doing some more old English stuff.
>>
t. Jerome
>>
File: 1369779330582.jpg (31 KB, 510x339) Image search: [Google]
1369779330582.jpg
31 KB, 510x339
>>60723309
>>
>>60723309
t. Jamal from Londonistan
>>
If they're descendents of slaves, generally poorly.

If they are people whose parents voluntarily came from africa in the early 20th century, they generally seem just like any other people.
>>
>>60724413

beat me to it

the only black Brit I like is Ainsley. The rest suck dick.
>>
>>60723309
Well they would assimilate well in bongland since the romans was black and they conquered it. Fun fact the first romans was ruled by kings who was black. Tarquinius superbus the last black king of rome was overthrown by the whiteys who ruled rome for a couple of centuries. Until sulla the great black general overthrew the whiteys and exterminated them in the social war. Now blacks was running rome again and a whitey wasnt seen in the region again until it was sacked by alaric and the whiteys eventually killed or sent the black romans to africa. Julius caesar was black
>>
There aren't many, the few there are are mostly recent immigrants. Those that were in Mexico many years ago were bred out and added to the mix.
>>
Blacks are well integrated into your mother's cunt 2bh
>>
>>60724520
this desu.
Getting real sick and tired of this "muh slavery" shit.
You weren't a slave and the whites you're giving shit to didn't own any, get over yourself already.
>>
>>60725239
Why is it only Cancucks posting this copypasta?
>>
>>60724520
this, african immigrants are pretty based
>>
Some black people are integrated, but they are still not French.
>>
>>60728113
The two groups are completely different though.

The latter immigrated with money and education of some sort
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.