[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be American >don't get shot... because you think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: needle.jpg (34 KB, 765x579) Image search: [Google]
needle.jpg
34 KB, 765x579
>be American
>don't get shot... because you think vaccines cause autism

Why does it seem most anti-vaccine activists come from the US?
>>
Theyre the ones retarded enough to completely ignore science and believe celebrities instead
>>
>>60719674
But the correlation is clear just like IQ and success
>>
>>60719713
>2016
>giving a shit about science

Nice try STEM shill
>>
>>60719763
No... the correlation is not clear at all

Even if it were, vaccines protect us from many deadly diseases people, especially children suffered from not too long ago
>>
>>60719845
Like Communism?
>>
>>60719974
I don't think very many Americans died from communism
>>
>>60720009
>what is nam
YOU WEREN'T THERE, MAN, YOU WEREN'T THERE
>>
>>60719674
The biggest anti-vac retard is from here.
>>
>>60722001
>Americans think nam was a stateless and classless society
>Americans pick ware with a staving dog then go into lose

Reminder the only reason America won the civil "war" was due to England viewing pooloo as a more valuable land to maintain.

England picked pooloo over America, let that sink in.
>>
>>60722131
I think you mean War of Independence. Not Civil War.
>>
>>60719674
>Why does it seem most anti-vaccine activists come from the US?
Because of too many Ned Flanders.
>>
>>60719674
>I pick dying from smallpox over being autistic
Wew lad, those activists are retarded.
>>
>>60722131
this is the most britpaki post i'll see all day thank you
>>
>>60719674
>Why does it seem most anti-vaccine activists come from the US?
I wonder the same but with creationism.

Like, they have access to the most advanced education in the world and yet they are the only country in the west hemisphere to teach creationism in public schools, not even Mexico do that
>>
>>60725002
I'd rather catch a disease like smallpox than catch autism, not that this is an option anyway.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.