[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the scariest state to live in?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: .png (553 KB, 2000x1238) Image search: [Google]
.png
553 KB, 2000x1238
What's the scariest state to live in?
>>
the state of fear
>>
Probably Missouri
>>
None really, I've been to most and never felt scared. I guess the poor towns of any places, like Gary, Indiana; Compton, California; Southern Phoenix, Arizona. If there's poverty there's crime
>>
Alaska

This is coming from someone who used to live there. We lived in the middle of nowhere and during the winter the only people I ever saw were my parents and sister.
>>
Maine because Stephen King

Illinois' scary too, I'm paying almost 25% of my income in taxes
>>
I've heard weird things about Delaware
>>
>>60716126
West Virginia, don't even try to meme me, it's true, and we all know

At least in states like Mississippi if you die you expect. You can identify the shit that will get you killed. In West Virginia you can walk into a nice town of "friendly" folks and wind up dead before you know it
>>
Fucking Florida.
Meth, rednecks, spics, niggers, and kikes are rolled up into a a hot and humid hellhole.
>>
>>60716477
this is true
>>
>>60716126
Doesn't matter

You'll still get shot
>>
>>60716477
>go to West Virginia
>realize I'm surrounded by traitors
>compensate by eating tons of prescription benzos and painkillers all day every day
>find work in a coal mine
>shuts down one day
>beat my wife
>starve
>body is eaten by starving addicts with mullets
>>
>>60716260
such as
>>
File: swede_3.jpg (100 KB, 535x796) Image search: [Google]
swede_3.jpg
100 KB, 535x796
>>60717984
Sweden pls
>>
>>60718239
I expected this type of response
>>
I imagine Alaska, not because of people, but nature.
>>
>>60716186
Missouri isn't too bad. Some parts can be scary though.
>>
Wisconsin

All those serial killers and hodags
>>
>>60718289
You posted a meme post on a meme board that only posts stupid country memes full of memeyearolds, you don't get to act smug for expecting a meme response.
>>
>>60716260
Delaware doesn't exist
>>
>>60716126
New Jersey
>>
>>60716260
>>60718923
This, if anything, it's strange that you've heard anything about Delaware. The only thing you should know about Delaware is that George Washington crossed it.
>>
>>60716126
Florida
>>
File: 1440458279617.png (201 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
1440458279617.png
201 KB, 495x495
>>60716186
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.