[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, /int/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
Well, /int/?
>>
>>60705724
>Islam
>a race

That's not how this works.
>>
>arabs
>asians
>white
Ok.
>>
>islam
>race
Dude, there are black christians and jews
>>
>>60705802

You clearly missed the point. A lot of people defend Islam despite travesty after travesty, people are far less forgiving of western Christianity, why? There's clearly a racial undertone to all of this and literally no one would defend Islamists if they were all white male American/westerners
>>
>my favorite political commentators are now a gay Gr**k and a tranny
>I'm literally homophobic

where did my life go wrong
>>
>>60705724
literally fucking what?
>>
>>60705897
This

>Muslim terrorist attack
>ISLAM RELIGION OF PEACE, THESE GUYS WEREN'T REAL MUSLIMS
>Christian terrorist attack
>FUCKNG WHITE MALES
>>
really makes you think
>>
>>60705893
Beta Israel are getting cucked out of existence though.
>>
>>60705897
I would love to see the deluge of comments on that tweet about how it's not possible to be racist against white people.
>>
>>60705993
>Christian terrorist attacks
Ok.
>>
this tweet doesnt make any sense. Israel is predominantly white and criticizing Jews is still seen as anti-semetic
>>
>>60705845
>>60705893
>>60705981

>Not understanding the point of the question

Islam is predominately brown and you're a retard if you say otherwise. If Islam was predominately white and western, no one would defend it and "Islamophobia" would be laughed off as much as "misandry"
>>
>>60706081
They happen, you can't say they don't. (Although nothing on the same scale as muslims)

That isn't the point though
>>
File: xsYVnL16_400x400.jpg (8 KB, 189x189) Image search: [Google]
xsYVnL16_400x400.jpg
8 KB, 189x189
>>60706094

>Burger tricked by Jews once again
>>
>>60705910
your life started wrong, continued wrong and will end like that. they're your favorite not because they objectively analyze anything via a data-driven approach or anything but because they appeal to your retarded sensibilities.

also go fuck yourself, you t**kspawn
>>
>>60706094
Because Jews are also simulatenously their own race in most cases
>>
>>60706112
>If Islam was predominately white and western, no one would defend it and "Islamophobia" would be laughed off as much as "misandry"

Right, that's why Amerifats can't stop talking about the "war on Christmas"
>>
>>60705993
>>60706081
When was the last time there was an abortion clinic bombing?
>>
>>60706112
I very doubt you can found any brown Muslims here in Russia. Only caucasians or asians. Some ones I know look whiter then most of your hollywood stars, blue eyes and shit.
>>
>>60706459

Well, American Christians do exist, ya know? Not everyone is a cheeto stained fedora tipping atheist.
>>
>>60705724
thought experiment: is natalie retarded?
>>
>>60705897
Didn't people look down on the violence happening in Northern Ireland over religion?

I'm sure a lot of fedora tippers shit on Christianity over all the wars that have happened in it's name, too.
>>
>>60706606

Im not denying that white converts exist, but the root of Islam is in the Middle East, which is mostly brown
>>
>>60705724
>natalie mars
Why are we giving this random trap attention?
>>
>>60707086

Yeah, but as I said, Islam is less likely to be criticised than Christianity, despite it being worse, if not as bad in most of its teachings.
>>
>>60708035
Do Muslims have anything like the Ten Commandments, though? I mean the one "Thou shalt not kill" usually gets respected above any obscure passages about some peasant from thousands of years ago being justified in murder.
>>
>>60708035
some people prefer criticizing and bettering their in-group first. that's a good thing, you know
>>
File: Aghan_man1.jpg (72 KB, 510x765) Image search: [Google]
Aghan_man1.jpg
72 KB, 510x765
>>60705724
>implying Muslim countries aren't predominantly white
>>
>>60708035

It's less likely for SJWs to criticize it, but it does get criticized all the time. Even some liberals are getting pretty hostile to it, look at Bill Maher.
>>
>>60706555
Arson, October last year.
>>
>>60705802
1. The question can only be established when Islam is not a race
2. Islamist are generally speaking a race in China.
>>
>>60705724
wow, no matter what someone does, he/she will always be racist
>>
>>60710159
My brain is all kinds of what right now.
>>
njkln
>>
>>60705724
here's a hint: anglo are fucking dumb and obsessed about race
>>
>Natalie Mars
Literally a delusional dude with long hair who wears make-up and thinks he's a woman.
>>
File: Germanys fate.jpg (78 KB, 590x393) Image search: [Google]
Germanys fate.jpg
78 KB, 590x393
>>60705724
Islam is WHITE
>>
>>60712878
t. alger
>>
Muslim countries are white though
>>
File: 4L_fr0th1EE.jpg (69 KB, 601x897) Image search: [Google]
4L_fr0th1EE.jpg
69 KB, 601x897
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.