[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else converting to Islam after this? It's clear to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: islamic art.jpg (322 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
islamic art.jpg
322 KB, 500x375
Anyone else converting to Islam after this? It's clear to me that Muslims are the only people left in this world with any balls.
>>
>Muslims
>balls
>>
>after this
>this
as if everybody knew or wanted to know everything that happens inside your brazil-tier 40% non-white third world shithole full of stupid fat niggers
>>
>>60702874
reminder that elliot rodger did same shit muslims do and he was virgin his whole life (^:
>>
>>60702874
alright al jazeera
>>
File: Strong_horse_Bin_Laden.png (153 KB, 320x297) Image search: [Google]
Strong_horse_Bin_Laden.png
153 KB, 320x297
It seems to me that Islam is the only civilization left with a healthy will to power and conquest.

Just as Christianity overturned the once great Roman Empire at the height of effete decadence, so too will a young, vigorous new philosophy overtake Europe. The cycle must always turn.
>>
>>60704002
why are all the irish muslim-cock-suckers?
I don't understand this
>>
>>60704002
BWUAHAHA. Falling for the 'Islam is stronk and powerful iz gonna kill us all' meme.

Look around you dipshit. It's a Western world we're living in. Just because we are a hundred times more subtle in our manifestations of power and conquest, does not mean we are also a hundred times less powerful, rather the opposite.
>>
>>60704002
>vigorous new philosophy

Its 1400 years old and hasnt changed much since then.
Also, it wont evolve because natives will be replaced not converted so the influence can mix.
>>
>>60704170
> BWUAHAHA. Falling for the 'Christianity is stronk and powerful iz gonna kill us all' meme.

>Look around you dipshit. It's pax romana we're living in. Just because we are a hundred times more subtle in our manifestations of power and conquest, does not mean we are also a hundred times less powerful, rather the opposite.
>>
I'm hedging all my bets by learning Islam and studying Mandarin. Collaborator priveleges, here I come!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.