[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just found out that there are 99 mil. Flips, /int/. There are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: deko.jpg (64 KB, 1235x890) Image search: [Google]
deko.jpg
64 KB, 1235x890
I just found out that there are 99 mil. Flips, /int/. There are more Flips in the world than Germans, French, Italians, or Brits.
>>
>>60687338
>says something insulting
>posting it with anime

how?
>>
>>60687423
I love Japan.
>>
The estimated population of Nigeria is 182,202,000.
>>
>>60687449
Love you too. We're already sucking your dick, Murrica.
>>
Truly the most powerful race.
>>
and each flip is worth less than 5% of a European.
>>
Why is it always the worst countries that have the most people?
>Indonesia 254 mil
>Vietnam 90 mil
>Bangladesh 160 mil
>Egypt 80 mil
Not to mention India.
Seriously, how do they all keep themselves fed?
>>
>>60687573
Foreign aid
>>
>>60687573
I don't know Egypt, but the rest 3 countries are all asian countries where people are based on rice cultivation. It is the most efficient way to feed people in limited area.
>>
>>60687573
for some reason the more civilised a country becomes, the less kids they have
>>
>>60687573
Egypt is not that bad for an arab country AFAIK
>>
>>60687573
Why do you call these countries as worst countries, ignoant burger?
>>
>>60687995
They're countries that are ranked at the bottom of the human development index (HDI)
>>
>>60687882
Better sex education, better access to contraceptives, actually stop to think about what number of kids they can comfortably financally support and not not trapped in the medieval mindset that you have to pump out a gorillion kids because half of them will die in childhood.
>>
>>60689433
More like the current form of living discourages people from having kids in the first place. "financial reasons" is the biggest load of bullshit I've ever heard. Just admit that you're too comfortable with your current way of living and that kids would just ruin it.
>>
File: 1461570442424.jpg (47 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1461570442424.jpg
47 KB, 960x540
>>60689567
This. It's a silly excuse for not wanting kids. Poisonous groupthink like that eventually leads to collective suicide because the general population eventually stops having enough kids at a desirable rate.
>>
there are more germans, they just call themselves different things
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.