[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it difficult to become Canadian? It honestly seems like the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: feel.jpg (14 KB, 400x449) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
14 KB, 400x449
Is it difficult to become Canadian? It honestly seems like the best combo of murrica and yurop.
>>
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp

Not really. Weedman is making it even easier now
>>
>>60661576
Canada er et hǿl sammenlignet med Norge.
>>
>>60661576
It's not as great as it seems. I say this as someone who's lived in both cunts.
>>
if you wanna go straight to permanent residence, in the current situation you either need

a) a job offer in a certain list of fields
or
b) a master's degree, perfect english skills, CAD 15000 on your bank account and no debt

either way it will be weeks worth of paperwork
>>
>>60661576
canada caps a few percentage of annual immigrants from each country, just like america does.

if your country doesn't really have much migrants to canada it will be somewhat easy as long as you do not have autism or mental health issues or anything. that's strictly haram here and will get you red flagged.

consider this, we have 1 person from literally every country in the world here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLQCyJcxaIo
>>
You just have to pass mandatory fire starting course
>>
>>60663824
and a six month wait

google comprehensive ranking score, do a short quiz and you'll get an idea if they want you
>>
anglocanadian - you need to be a faggot

true canadian - learn French firstly
>>
>>60663824
yeah skilled migration is easier too, much easier if you are masters degree or professional from a decent university.

the only real scrutiny is if you claim refugee status, they tend to get deported more often than not.
>>
>>60663908
>FRENCH CANADIANS
>HUMAN
Unbanning Russia was a mistake.
>>
File: weedman.jpg (113 KB, 1300x732) Image search: [Google]
weedman.jpg
113 KB, 1300x732
>he wants to be a leaf
top kek

Norway is much better tbqh
>>
>>60663943
Why were they banned? Were Canadians bitching about them on /qa/?
>>
>>60663985
The volume of shitposting they contributed was simply too high and flooded the posting servers, so the entire country was rangebanned in order to bring the servers back online.
>>
>>60663985
Some gommies DDoS'd this site
>>
>>60661576
are you white? if not we're full so fuck off
>>
File: 2016-06-11_22-14-30.png (123 KB, 821x1002) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-11_22-14-30.png
123 KB, 821x1002
>>
>>60663943
French just sounds nicer and most of anglocanadians are muslims, herring whores and etc.

Learn it, you have the opportuinity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mipwQVej9Gg

Also USA will be a spanish-speaking cunt in 2150.
>>
>>60664306
>2150
>TWENTY ONE FIFTY
Like I give a fuck, I'll be dead by then.
You're also underestimating how popular French is with muslims, as well as how fucking awful frenchies are as "people"
France was a mistake.
>>
>>60664372
but French is easier to learn, English has a very weird accent for us, seriously
>>
>>60664372
muslims can be different, this guy-singer (he wears glasses) was a muslim too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2D_hjbw4ZEs

but canadian muslims are openly arabian nazis
>>
>>60664524
>t. Russian Muslim
>>
>>60664606

nope, I am a polandboo
>>
>>60664306
you are being an autist, but most metropole frenchmen despise the quebecois yokel accent.

its veeerrrryyy draawwn out kinda like a southern accent here. except we are pretentious cunts and don't really find reasons to hate people like the parisian french do.
>>
>>60664712

you are still better than russian lingusts

theese nazi faggots think that my dialect is a kind of illness

I speak R like this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvhsJK_Vh9k
>>
>>60663824
What kind of jobs? Always wanted to live and work in the middle of the Canadian nowhere.
>>
>>60664880
i don't fully remember, there were IT people, chefs, and retail employees on the list though...
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.