[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm looking for a job /int/. Is there anywhere I can look
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 543x271) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 543x271
I'm looking for a job /int/. Is there anywhere I can look for a place that would hire an 18-19 year old?

Preferably a social job as well. I'm an autist and I need to work on me social skills.
>>
File: image.jpg (239 KB, 877x937) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
239 KB, 877x937
Buuuump
>>
bump

Pls help.
>>
File: 1.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
bump
>>
Print off multiple copies for target, kmart, big w or any similar stores application forms. Fill them out and attach your resume and personally hand it in to the stores you can work at. Same with supermarkets and if you get desperate enough, fast food chains. Some of them force you to only submit online. It's worth doing but generally less chance of acceptance. Don't delay, make your entire job to be to get a job.
>>
File: 685534590788713614.jpg (32 KB, 636x474) Image search: [Google]
685534590788713614.jpg
32 KB, 636x474
>>60632647
>Is there anywhere I can look for a place that would hire an 18-19 year old?

How twink are you on a scale of 1-10, because Bryan Singer's always hiring
>>
>>60633660
Isn't there like a website or something that has "For hiring" things? I'll do it but just asking.

>>60633718
Not very twinkish desu friend.
>>
>>60633776
Not generally for such low positions but you can try gumtree. It's not as effective as what I said. The best way to get a job is to know people who will give you one though
>>
>>60632647
I'd say McDonalds but they're all getting those computer screen cashiers now instead of real human beans, so you're fucked mate.
>>
>>60632647
literally walk into your nearest mcdonalds you dumb cunt
>>
>>60632647
work at a restaurant. lots of people to talk to there.
>>
>>60637109

>mcdonalds
>hiring teenagers
>>
>>60632647
shrimp on the barbie
>>
>>60632647

get a job at a cafe or some shit street restaurant, you'll have to fight off irish for those jobs but it's worth it
>>
Work as a bar-back. Get an RSA and RSG (for good measure) and work at a pub/bar/RSL and offer to cover shifts if bartenders don't show up. Get confident enough to transition to bartender.
>>
>>60637187
wtf are you talking about I worked as the faggot who hands you the food for 6 months when I was 17
>>
>>60637187
mcdonalds almost exclusively hires teenagers, lower minimum wages and less likely to know their workers' rights, you're too old if anything
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.