[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm moving to Brazil next month. Will be there five months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
I'm moving to Brazil next month. Will be there five months and I don't speak portuguese. What's the best way to make friends, meet girls, get around, not get robbed etc? If it helps I'm in my early twenties and white/middle eastern (I look mediterranean and could probably pass for a local)
>>
almost nobody speaks english here, it will be very difficult
>>
>>60625210
have been starting on duolingo but so far I don't feel like it's teaching me useful phrases. Anything that people are likely to shout at me on the street or something that I should be able to react to?
>>
ask on luso if you don't want a self-hater shitstorm.
>>
>>60624643
Do you know any other bongs, or at least any natives that can speak english? If yes, stick to them all the time until you get a better grasp of things.
>>
>>60625473
Yeah I'm travelling there with two girls and I'll be working around people who speak english for the most part while I'm there.
>>
>>60625383
nay

Don't you have any friend here? If he could take you to places people would be very interested in you and even try to speak english

Also, at the second girls know you're british they will almost sit on your ass
>>
>>60625591
>>60625538
I'm hopefully not autistic enough to be able to make friends where I'm working. and that's good about the girls but I'm not sure what position we'd both have to be in for someone to be sat on my ass
>>
>>60625439
also what is luso I've been googling like a madman
>>
>>60625538
Then they will be indispensable to you. Ask them where to go, when to go etc . They will be your first friends there.
Also learn the basic stuff like: Where is this place? How much this cost?
Girls wise don`t worry, you are a foreign. If you can mumble three or four sentences and a let's fuck you're set.
>>
>>60625890
you'd have to be in a position where you act like a fucking man
>>
>>60625946
Our general lol
>>
>>60626000
I'm retarded.

I did ask a while ago but I got told to fuck off I guess I'll ask again
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.