[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Poor Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6
File: poor_siblings.jpg (142 KB, 960x717) Image search: [Google]
poor_siblings.jpg
142 KB, 960x717
This is a thread for poor people.
Share your poor experiences.
If you come from a wealthy family, get out.
>>
I shaved my head because haircuts are costing like $15 atm

I'm actually rich but in real estate

Don't fall for the real estate meme guys
>>
>>60583392
Hahaha kys.
>>
>>60583235
>tfw. only 3800€
>go to boss and complain that others get 4500€, even though they have less responsibilities
>he says "no! And now back to work!"
>me: "ok"
>>
I guess I'm honorable guest in this thread.
>>
File: pepe.png (13 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
13 KB, 299x168
>>60583235
>He doest make more than 2000 dollars a month
why are poor brazilians even allowed here?
>>
>tfw went on a diet and after 3 weeks realised I had enough saved from not drinking or eating meat everyday I could buy a new tv for my bedroom
>>
>>60583235
>If you come from a wealthy family, get out.
That's exactly why you're poor.
>>
What do you mean by poor? I doubt any of you third worlders who manage to speak English are poor.
>>
>>60584036
ha
ha
ha
why does it require money to speak English, you dip? self-education, did you hear about that?
>>
>>60584036
if you make less than a thousand dollars a month in Brazil you are pretty poor.Knowing English is not that hard I mean you can learn it just by having internet acess.
>>
>>60583999 (checked)
hhah fat cunt
>>
>>60584143
I think his point is: if you can afford internet and have free time to learn English and etc you're not really poor, like those kids in the pic.
>>
>>60584109
If you would be smart, you would know that you can make this knowledge into money. Here knowing english isn't worth much.
>>
>>60584206
The kids on the pic are not poor ,they are way beyond that, they are miserabe : /
>>
>>60584293
>southerners taking an afternoon-nap
>miserable
>>
I'm really poor I didn't get the lastest Iphone yet.
>>
>>60584361
it is called Siesta
>>
>>60583235

>Sorry son we can't afford glasses, sit in front of class.
>Sorry we can't afford $ 5 for a school trip
>Make sure to eat lots of school lunch today. We can't afford food until next wage, in 3 days
>You're going to have to work full time now to pay our rent, no high school for you

Fuck my life.
>>
>>60584214
AHAHAAH
Being able to make money by your brain in corrupted 3rd world shithole? Is that what Wetserners actually believe in? Piss off, Hans. our elites are rich because of selling oil and our country wouldn't be so ugly, poor and ruined if we had smart people to improve it!
>>
I hate westerners
I hate 1st worlders
I hate those dumbd and arrogant rich deluded kids which think they have actual problems. fucking pieces of shit I swear.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (24 KB, 652x233) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
24 KB, 652x233
>>60583942
>3800
you're not fucking poor! kys

>>60583999
:(

>>60584016
hahaah what?

>>60584036
oh, wake up, sverige.

>>60584214
make english into money? yeah? really? how?

>>60584361
geez

>>60584422
GET. OUT.

>>60584485
for real? that's fucked up. can't you get help from the state?
>>
>>60584510
But it is actually easy:
>step 1: go to free colleage
>step 2: graduate i a nom meme course like enginering or medicine
>step 3: find good paying joob
>step 4:enjoy inequality and live like a king while the rest of the population suffers in poverty
is that simple
>>
>>60584485
did you grow up in sweden?
>>
>>60584704
>free colleage
no such thing in Russia. We have some "free" places in unis, but you have to pay for them as well,just not oficcial.
>>
>>60584704
i have to finish high school
dropped out a couple of years ago.
i'm 20 now.
considering chemistry.

>>60584748
at least that's one good thing about brazil.
>>
>>60584569
>for real? that's fucked up. can't you get help from the state?

I got student grant/loan when I turned 18 so I could attend high school, so yes. Before that my dad just bought alcohol for any money he got his hands on.

>>60584714
>Did you grow up in Sweden

Yes. In Kiruna.
>>
>>60584935
Oh man, that's harsh!
How are things now? Are you okay?
>>
Also I'm going to study in Germany

can't afford chilean college kek
>>
>>60584854
chemistry is good, you probably wont make a lot of money but if you can find a job as a teacher in a university or good private schooll you can easily score 2000 dollars a month.

>>60584748
what??so how the fuck do peopple ascend sociaally in Russia? Are you condemned to die as a peasant if you are born poor?
>>
>>60585038
no free college?
>>
>>60584854
>considering chemistry.
Ex-chemfag here.

Do you plan being an Ensino Médio teacher?
Do you plan being a researcher?
Do you plan getting into industry and repeating the same chemical reactions and tests over and over through your life?

If you said "no" to all three, I'd suggest you something else.
(Sorry for the uncalled for advice.)
>>
>>60584854
>dropped out a couple of years ago.
>i'm 20 now.
>considering chemistry.

I did the same. Life-long chemfag here. 1st chemistry set at 11 years old and I never stopped.
>>
>>60585112
free college is for the poor

I'm not poor, just on paper rich and basically poor
>>
File: 1465109794750.jpg (7 KB, 200x195) Image search: [Google]
1465109794750.jpg
7 KB, 200x195
who /wentfrompoortorichfromcrime/ here?
>>
>>60584485
>be me
>at school in the early 90s
>teacher says: "you children need to bring rice tomorrow for the poor starving children in somalia" (or whatever shithole, i'm not sure)
>there is no rice at home, we're so poor we barely eat like we should
>fast forward to the next day
>everyone in class brings rice
>i'm the only one who brings nothing
>thus i'm blamed by everyone for being an egoist who doesn't care about the poor
>>
>>60583235
There are no poor people there are only lazy people exist. Go to the school pedro.
>>
>>60585178
>Do you plan being a researcher?
Yes, yes I do. That's definitely what I want to do.
I wanna work in the lab and figure shit out!

>>60585239
Fuck yeah!
I actually got into chemistry because of my fascination with molten metals hahaha
My room is all burnt because of my experiments.
Also, do you consider going back to high school?
I'll try to finish high school this year.

>>60585329
fucking hell, mate.
>>
I did not

my parents did
>>
>>60585329
xaxaxa what an autistic fucked up cuck country i want to spit in your face atm 2bqh
>>
>>60585454
>I wanna work in the lab and figure shit out!
That's nice, specially if you're into Biochemistry, Coordination Chemistry or Quantum Mechanics. Applied Chemistry in general is a huge field.
>>
>>60585107
>ascend sociaally
lel, by stealing, robbing and buying diplomas. Actually there's no such thing as ascend. In 90s many ppl had opportunity to get rich very fast by making a business, they and their kids are still rich and in power. Everybody just dream to open their business to sell different worthless stuff. And seling doesn't require any education.
>>
>tfw no car and a lot of debts in the household
>tfw it's because of my dad constant childish behaviour buying stuff we don't need
>tfw he bought a motorbike saying he'd save in money from transport
>he got a flat tire 2 weeks after finishing the last payment

God, I can't wait to have a full-time work and my own money. I saved enough for a trip just by not having lunch last year. I know I can get a car this one.
>>
File: 1465182968667.jpg (29 KB, 390x365) Image search: [Google]
1465182968667.jpg
29 KB, 390x365
>>60585297
Feels good man
>>
>>60585454
Hehe, nice to see another home experimenter. I do mostly small org chem experiments nowadays, in a home-made fume-hood.

I would like to make a decent amount of 50/50 nickel:aluminium alloy in the near future, and make homemade Raney nickel catalyst.

I dropped out of school but later went back to high school and studied chemistry.
>>
>>60586144
My experiments were a bit more explosive, you know?
Eventually all of my glassware broke, and the cost of the reagents became too high, so I had to stop.
Ahh, good days!
>>
>>60586329
kek

nice :-) I can order a lot of cheap chemicals from Eastern Europe now. I used to be able to buy directly from Acros, I still am, but it has become really expensive and requires paperwork.

The only affordable glassware these days is low quality Chinese glass.
>>
..what if I come from a wealthy family and yet I'm poor..?
>>
>>60586937
Well, when we graduate, we get to mess around with other people's reagents :P
Maybe we'll meet one day :D

>>60587035
get out
>>
3rd world representin'

When i was in high school i was soo god damn poor that i had to do sexual favors in order to survive.
>>
>>60587035
how is that even possible?
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.