[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>just donated sperm >"accidentally" forgot to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: imbad.jpg (11 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
imbad.jpg
11 KB, 228x221
>just donated sperm
>"accidentally" forgot to mention I'm autistic on the form

enjoy your sperg kids, normies
>>
>>60556189
keks of the highest power
>>
someone may or may not be getting paid to analyze that sperm for shitty genes
>>
>>60556189
Ha, I've thought about doing this. We will take over this world, one small plastic cup of jizz at a time.
>>
>>60556189
>implying people who use donated sperm are normies
>>
There is a genetic predisposition but almost every autistic was born from a fucking stupid woman that thought it was okay to reproduce in her mid 30s.

Ladies, the cut off point for children is 32. After that your ovaries are too shitty to reliably reproduce and you end up having kids with fucked up issues.
>>
>>60556482
I think all kids in the future will have autism since are generation seems to think it's okay to focus on work etc and not have kids till much later the human race is doomed to all be autistic spergs.
>>
>>60556482
My mom was 24 and my dad was 26. Must have been the cigarettes.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.