[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did the Abos have any culture to steal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 739x570) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 739x570
Did the Abos have any culture to steal?
>>
le bump face
>>
sometimes i feel bad for them we really did fuck them up
>>
>>60556011
>>60556044
>2 dubs in a row
nice
>>
>>60555203
although you see the didgeridoo and boomerang fairly often, they were only used by a single group or two, they were not widespread
aboriginal culture can be summarised in one word: sticks
they banged sticks together for music, hunted with sticks and had sacred sticks as well, they didn't know how to create fire so they kept it alive with sticks and burnt down the bush regularly 'stick farming' to help catch tiny animals
the first discoverers and explorers of Australia couldn't steal stick culture because its fucking ridiculous
>>
>>60555203
Huffing petrol and sleeping in the road is barely culture.
>>
>>60556173
For you
>>
They had the dreamtime, which is based!
>>
>>60556169
spongegar.jpeg
>>
culture cannot be stolen, that's not how humanity works.
>>
File: australian-wildlife.webm (530 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
australian-wildlife.webm
530 KB, 640x480
I see a lot of behavior in this video that the aussies on this board have stolen and emulated.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.