[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fun fact: each hotel, restaurant, hospital, neighborhood, army
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: 2556144312.jpg (251 KB, 1846x1291) Image search: [Google]
2556144312.jpg
251 KB, 1846x1291
Fun fact: each hotel, restaurant, hospital, neighborhood, army base, and soccer group in Israel has a chief rabbi.
>>
It's estimated just funding the rabbies for supervising the vegetales sold are koscher cost 4 billion dollars anually.
>>
FUN FACT: Babe Ruth stole home plate 10 times in his career.
>>
>>56566940
Fun fact . The Russians managed to steal our gold reserves in both world wars.

In WWI things were going bad at the front so the King decided to send all our treasury,including ancient artefacts to our ally Russia,which became commie shortly afterwards and used the gold for their zionists plot. Some of the stuff,were returned in the 60s but not the valuable shit.

In WWII they took it as part of the war "reparations",unofficially and thus illegally of course.
Nobody knows exactly how much there was,but since Romania got paid in jewgold for its oil and Germany's war was run on our oil it was probably in the hundreds of tons.
>>
>>56567328
Also the Germans looted your, you're just too kiss ass to admit it.
>>
>>56567407
When,in wwi? No, I hate Germany,for the most part, but sasi(romanian germans) are probably this cunts favourite minority.
>>
>>56567498
Wew, Radu
>>
>>56567526
My name is Teodor. Yours, Osman I presume.
>>
>>56566940
Fun fact: the holocaust never happend
>>
>>56567578
Kinda, for the most part it was a plan to reduce the dead weight of polish jewry,who was backward and anti-zionist. That's why the jews of Hungary and Romania were deemed valuable and thus survived the war,they produced a lot more great scientists and shekel hoarders than the kikes of Poland,despite far lower % numbers.

Friendly reminder that kike is a slur devised by jews towards jews of Eastern european descent.
>>
Fun Fact: Egypt was a black land

K E M E T I C LEGACY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiO0pE-3QLI
>>
>>56566940
baruch hashem, G-d bless israel, shema israel ad-nai el-henu, ad-nai echad.
>>
>>56566989
>4 billions

haha it is nothing, israel spents on theaters and tv 14 billions
>>
>>56566940
> each hotel,
Nope, kosher supervisors aren't rabbis
> restaurant
Nope, that's a lie
> hospital
> neighborhood
Yes, but only if it has a synagogue within it
> army base
> soccer group
Well, to be fair many football teams all around Europe got a 'chief priest' to bless them upon each match.

>>56566989
>koscher
That's a German word now? Do you also write sChlomo like it's a German word?
>>
>>56567812
No it isnt

sh=sch

koscher is jiddish
>>
>>56567857
Kosher is a Hebrew word way way way before my Jewish ancestors even thought about meeting those Ashkenazi (Hebrew for 'Germanic') lands.
>>
>>56567812
How many people don't produce any added value in Israel and do stuff like studying Torah, supervising kosher rules, kidnapping Christian babies to drink blood, etc.?
>>
>>56567996
The vast majority of Israelis are secular.

While the Torah-studying sector aka Ultra-Orthodox make up about 9% of Israel's population.

A restaurant in Israel is legally allowed to be non-Kosher and even to sell pork,
but many choose to apply for Kosher certificates to extend their clientele.
>>
>>56567328
better Russians and their "zionist plot" then trusting gypsies with gold
>>
>>56567328
it's fine to steal from a thief, gypsy
>>
>>56568084
That's a blatant lie. Israel is the most religious cunt in the West, even USA has more atheists than we.
>>
>>56569488
Secular =/= atheist

Atheism is a religion of its own where people preach for the belief that God doesn't exist,
while secular Jews are the ones who don't practice it besides celebrating major Jewish holidays.
>>
File: 1408463585290.jpg (16 KB, 230x244) Image search: [Google]
1408463585290.jpg
16 KB, 230x244
>>56569488
>Israel
>West
>>
File: Jews.jpg (548 KB, 2550x1713) Image search: [Google]
Jews.jpg
548 KB, 2550x1713
>>56569846
This.
I do believe ig G-d, but I don't practice religious lifestyle and follow all the commandments, aside of celebrating the holidays and preserving the traditional culture.
My friend doesn't even believe in G-d, but he still celebrates the holydays and the such because it's part of the national culture and tradition.
As a defined 'stream' in Judaism, the absolute majority of Israelis are associated to the Conservative one.
>>
>>56570226
Masortim =/= Conservative Judaism

Both aren't the same in every aspect.

Masortim are like the semi-religious Jews of Israel who practice some of it according to Orthodox Judaism traditions,

while Conservative Judaism is a huge branch of its own and consists of mainly American Jews and is very liberal and almost as liberal as Reform Judaism.
>>
fun fact: when jews have their foreskin removed it's put into a tiny box which they will often wear on their head.

It is often thought to be the source of their mind controlling powers.
>>
>>56567900
m8 calm down, it's just a transliteration...
>>
>>56570354
false

there are only holy scripts within that box
>>
>mfw wageslave
>mfw slept for 4 hours inbetween shifts
>mfw got cucked by boss because I can't afford loosing this job

Pls kill me already and end this misery
>>
>>56570408
mhm, sure there are
>>
>>56570408
>holy
more like lied made by some jews who were jelous from akadians and Sumerians
>>
>>56570472
lies*
>>
>>56570353
Yeah? Well, thanks for clearing that. For the longest time I was sure "Masortim" and Conservatives are one and the same.

>>56570408
If the secret is out than it's out. No point denying this now.
>>
>>56569846
[citation needed
You failed to provide any proof Israel is secular. 97% of Israelis cut their children's genitalia, 80% fast on atonement day, most eat Koscher.
That's not being secular, that's being part time religious.
>>
>>56570354
orthodox jews like to tell about the time the most distinguished jewish rabbi in europe, the Vilna Gaon wanted to expel Goyim he put on his Tifillin on his head, the Goyim saw the name יהוה written on it, and ran away like they saw a ghost.
>>
>>56566940
had any jew watched "the eternal jew", and could you relate with the movie?
>>
>>56570603
>>56570603
All the rabbis in Israel that marry Jewish couples, do Bar Mitzvah (torah aliyah), bris, etc in Israel are actually of Orthodox Judaism.

These makes us, Israelis, secular Orthodox Jews,
though most Israelis aren't aware of that because Reform/Conservative Judaism are almost non-existent in Israel for us to have that need to have that dichotomy.
>>
>>56570638
The vast majority of Israelis went to secular schools, where no one wears a yarmulke.

If having a circumcision makes you a religious Jew, then most white Christians in the USA would be part of our nation as we;;.
>>
>>56570638
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_Jews#Jewish_Israeli_culture
>>
>>56570409
>a year and a half in australia
>still cant get even a most simple job
Your life must be so tough cunt
>>
>>56567578
do it again, austria
>>
>>56570638
>>56569488
Judaism is more than religion. It's tradition and it's culture.
I celebrate Jewish holidays, fast on atonement day, rest on shabbat, will cut my childrens dick. And don't believe in God.
>>
>>56575191
Ahi, what you're trying to explain here is far above his head.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.