[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Salut. Comment sa va? J'apprende francis.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1409353577920.jpg (161 KB, 788x685) Image search: [Google]
1409353577920.jpg
161 KB, 788x685
Salut. Comment sa va? J'apprende francis.
>>
File: 1465240060553s.jpg (3 KB, 125x99) Image search: [Google]
1465240060553s.jpg
3 KB, 125x99
>>
>>60548496
Je sais. Help me learn pls? I just started two days ago.
>>
le bump
>>
>>60548472
Correction:
>Salut ! Comment ça va ? J'apprends le français.
>>60548576
There is Duolingo.
>>
>>60548472
why have you not migrated to sweden yet like the rest of you fucks
>>
>>60548822
I am using Duolingo but it's not enough. I'm marathoning through my favorite TV shows with French subtitle and I'm about to read the entire 23 books of Tintin. Then I'm going to immerse the fuck out of myself with Francis. I just found a torrent site and I'm not going down.

How many French For Foreign Speakers tests are out there?
>>
>>60548870
Don't let them in unless they've learned your language and took a course on your culture. Iran is a shitty country and Iranians are dirty Muslims. Iran is a place where if British diplomats drink, they ransack their embassy. Iranians are barbarians. You have to be selective. Hell, I'm not even eligible for immigration to West (yet). The last time a girl rejected me I killed myself and then got drunk and called her constantly. That's not acceptable behavior. I know, Westerners do it all the time but imagine: you're importing people. If you are importing, say, potato, would you ransack runt of the crop and haul it in, or would you get the best of best?
>>
>>60548990
I forgot the most good website to learn French: http://apprendre.tv5monde.com/en
You can listen and write French and there's a test about your knowledge on French.
>>
>>60548472
Nice try Ahmadinejad, you won't get that atomic bomb from France.
>>
>>60548822
>canadian
>speaking french

Not so fast. Actual French people from France think you speak a bastardized version of French.
>>
I was taking French lessons up until I got my Sorbonne C1 certificate at 15.
But I haven't been using it since and kinda forgot it.
I guess It'll be easier to remember it than learning it the first time. Any other sites like the one posted above?
>>
honhonhon j'aime le fromage et les français sont les mari trompés honhonhonhon
>>
File: hon hon hon.jpg (281 KB, 600x514) Image search: [Google]
hon hon hon.jpg
281 KB, 600x514
>>60550698
no desu I like the quebec accent except for all the english words they incorporated

>>60550555
we already gave them like 30 years ago

>>60550839
>>
>>60550728
>I guess It'll be easier to remember it than learning it the first time. Any other sites like the one posted above?
I like francaisfacile.com
Tbh I`m impressed you forgot if you have a C1 certificate. You're suppose to be fluent at this level.
>>
>>60550839
>les mari trompés
On dit «cocus ».
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.