[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Addressing the misleadings about Latin America
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (73 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
image.png
73 KB, 384x384
I've heard several people here talking about my continent and Latin America in general. I would like to give a precise opinion about that matter. As noticed, Latin America is composed of several countries and most of them got their independence from the same colonizer. They didnt remain together because despite being countries that had the same colonization, the important people that were the rulers of these provinces were different people. And since they cared a lot for their people and wanted their welfare, they separated from the other provinces, so that way they could easily give to the people their needs. Now in modern times, as you have seen in the sixties a certain foreign power saw this movement of these good people and their righteousness, and saw how similar they were to them and how fragile they were due to influences of an other bad and evil foreign power. That way to ensure these good people sovereignty over their regions they gave them a little help making their government stronger. That is why Latin America should never unify, because the local rulers are good and should remain in power, and if we had to unify it would have to be with the help of our big brother from the north because he would respect these good people and give them power to continue to make good for their population
>>
File: le monke.jpg (66 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
le monke.jpg
66 KB, 1920x1080
hue hue hue
>>
hmmm
>>
Monkey lmao
>>
hmmm
>>
le monke
>>
ah..
>>
tl dr
>>
>>60535311
>Latin America
>Continent
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.