[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stop scrolling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 7
File: 14653784953140.jpg (104 KB, 1024x689) Image search: [Google]
14653784953140.jpg
104 KB, 1024x689
What's your honest oppinion on Russia and Russians? Ever had any experience with Russians irl? Do you know the actual difference between belarussians, hohols and russkies?
>>
>>60519861
>What's your honest oppinion on Russia and Russians?
they are a bit childish, mindless followers

>Ever had any experience with Russians irl?
yes

>Do you know the actual difference between belarussians, hohols and russkies?
yes
>>
>>60519861
>Russia
mild annoyance
>Russians
OK I guess
No, closest I've got was Serbs and they were quite nice.
No
>>
>>60519861
>Do you know the actual difference between belarussians, hohols and russkies

Russkies say g-, hohols pronounced it -h and belarusians are potato barons.
>>
Although I disagree with some of their geopolitical actions and despise russian players in multiplayer games, besides that I don't have anything against russians in particular.
Maybe I'm a bit biased because my gf is russian, although she's not necessarily what I'd consider 'typically russian'
>>
>>60519861
In my opinion, modern-day Russians cling to their tough-guy image because it's all they have going for them. Historically, however, Russia has done great things.
Ever had any experience with Russians irl?
Limited interaction, admittedly, unless 4chan counts.
Do you know the actual difference between belarussians, hohols and russkies?
Not at all.
>>
I've met a few Russians. They have a great sense of humor.
>>
>>60520078
>russian players in multiplayer games,
I might surprise you, but I don't know any Russian online player.
>>
File: mRKXqkButqs.jpg (28 KB, 503x600) Image search: [Google]
mRKXqkButqs.jpg
28 KB, 503x600
>>60519861
>RUSSIAN IM ADMIN
>Nariman Namazov
MEMES AKBAR!
>>
File: 375px-Russian_dialects.png (299 KB, 375x599) Image search: [Google]
375px-Russian_dialects.png
299 KB, 375x599
>>60520067
Southern Russkies pronounce it like -h too.
>>
>>60519861
>>60520167
>armed churka
>imageboard admin
Very Russian thing- to do such a rediculous shit.
>>
>>60519861 (OP)
>What's your honest opinion on Russia and Russians?
The mafia, corruption, and commieblocks are everywhere

No

No

>1 Russian ruble = 0.06299 Malaysian ringgit
Your economy is in a bad condition right now
>>
>>60520178
I bet my rectal anus you're not even clsoe to economy if you think people's and economy's stability depends on the currensy exchange rate.
Go google japanese currency to dollar as an example, and come back.
>>
>>60520223
to >>60520203
>>
what is it with russia and trying to flex its muscle
>>
File: 1465061949618.jpg (16 KB, 255x171) Image search: [Google]
1465061949618.jpg
16 KB, 255x171
>>60519861
Men look like pimps and women cheap whores.

That's based on the tourist i've seen here
>>
File: omon.png (719 KB, 700x344) Image search: [Google]
omon.png
719 KB, 700x344
>>60520195
>armed churka is a /b/tard in Russia
That is Russan thing.
>>
>>60519861
>Russia
Their govt and propaganda is childish, but the country is nice.
>Russians
Some of them are nice, som a bit retarded. Much like everyone else.
Experience with Russians?
Yes.
>>
File: 1380818592801.jpg (77 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1380818592801.jpg
77 KB, 500x500
>>60520329
Nice )))))
>>
>sosach citizen
[-]
>>
They tend to be massive assholes, especially the women. And I've had a lot of experience
>>
>>60519861
I see several Russians everyday at work.
I think that they are quite weird.
They are unusual for sure.
Seems like a nervous kind of people.
>>
>>60520170

Southerners are hohols in denial.
>>
>>60520425
>Java script
Are you even a recognised country?
>>
>>60519861
I've met a Russian girl on the Internet (CR) and this year will come to Spain on holiday for the 3rd following time. She's more traditional and hotter than the average Western woman and that's pretty cool, she's the typical girl that any guy would like to have as gf. I also know her family and they are kind and nice people, so that's the impression I have about Russians.
>>
>Russia
Politically I think the structure is there to be a great country. Policy-wise, a bit nationalistic but heart is in the right place and the implementation ia a little heavy handed.

>Russians?
Emotional bottlers. Cool and calm but when they blow they go mental.

Worked with a couple.

Not by looking. Id assume west Russians look like typical "german" in western media, Belarusian look like jews, Ukrainians look like poles?
>>
>>60520508
Nope. All eastern hohols is southerners in denial.
>>
>>60520250
>This has depressed the standard of living across Russia, because a weaker ruble makes imports more expensive. Russia countered Western sanctions with import bans on various food products, leading to a smaller supply of those goods and further rising prices.

>The World Bank predicts the poverty rate will reach 14.2 percent in 2016.

I guess the rich get richer and the poor get poorer as usual though
>>
>>60520425
Aren't the Russians in Cyprus though the wealthy ones? I remember hearing they use your country as a tax haven.
>>
>>60520737
I said currency rate is not about economy's stability. Japan is the example. That's what I said.
>>
>>60520946
Ok
>>
>>60519861
Had a Russian friend in school, i went to his house and he had at least 5 dogs and they were giant and trained to be aggressive. This was a suburb that was white and the only crime was edgy kids graffiti but they treated it like a slum from South Africa or something.
>>
>>60521000
He'd kill for you nayone though. Such russian type tends to be quite reponsible for frinds.
>>
>>60519861
even though I despise Russia as a geopolitical player, I don't have any strong feelings against Russians themselves and I'd really like to visit one day

had two Russian pals in HS and half of my uni speaks Russian, so yeah, plenty
unless they are golden youth-tier spoiled brats, they are ok

only knew 1 qt from Belarus
all the Russians I know are uni students and all the hohols I know are manual workers, so it's hard to tell
>>
>>60521054
i do think that Russians and Australians have some similarities.
>toughen up attitude
>not pretentious at all
>drink a tone
The only big difference i think is Russians are more pessimistic but Australians are more optimistic.
>>
>>60519861
>Russia
bit of a meme country nothing more
>Russians
can be bro tier, but generally brainwashed
>Ever had
yeah, knew a russian guy, was quiet
>difference
barely
>>
>>60521145
I came to this conclusion a year ago. But I said Russians, strayans and irish are similar ))))
>>
>>60519861
who's the guy on the right?
>>
>>60521145
Speak for yourself pal, I'm pessimistic as fuck
>>
>>60521245
Old asian moot.
>>
>>60521230
>Russians, strayans and irish are similar

In terms of what exactly?
>>
>>60521320
Behaviour.
>>
>Russia

Tony Abbott threatened to shirtfront Vladimir Putin once, both Russians and Australians laughed about it, so I like to think they have a similar sense of humour.

>Russians?

Met one Russian, he was pretty cool. Quite funny and holy shit he could sink piss like a fucking champion

>Difference between other Slavs

No chance
>>
>>60521285
Weeb moot m80
>>
>>60519861
Russkie are ok, but too much like vodka and beer
Belarussian are cowardice pussies
Hohols are lying, stealing, betraying and always say all their problems because of muscvoites
>>
The Russians living in Finland are usually poor plebs who sadly get exploited.
The Russians tourists are the most arrogant, ruthless people I've ever met.
And the Russian exchange students that I've met here have all been a bit autistic and boring, there is no emotion whatsoever when you chat with them.
>>
>>60521351
>shirtfront Vladimir Putin

Fuck abbott was such a tool wasn't he? What a wanker.
>>
>>60520063
>Mild annoyance
That's quite arrogant for a country that can barely keep it's semi-civilized Celtic tributaries from seceding.
>>
>>60519861
I like both. Russia appears to me as one of those very fascinating country for as long as I can remember. The more I learn about everyday's russian culture and life, the more I like it.

My gf is Russian but I've only met a handful of them, all pretty different from one another, although they have a similar trend for conservatism. They all seem cold but are very friendly actually.

It's mostly cultural/ethnic differences. Ukrainian modern identity has been shaped by pointing out every slight differences between them and the Russian, to show they are not Russians.

All Russian I've met like to make fun of Ukrainian language, and consider it more like a dialect, but they seem to like them, more or less.

Hell if I know anything about Belarussians, except their language is slowly becoming endangered.
>>
>>60519861

It should be nuked
>>
>>60521507
>hating on based tone
fug off m8
>>
>>60519861

i really want to like Russians but i just can't

please get rid of your mongoloid government and i'll genuinely love you
>>
>>60521558
At least we won't try stage a coup if they decide to leave.
>>
>>60521586
Hey look m8 I'll love the cunt til I die for stopping the boats, but face it he was a wanker.

He's like having a red setter, they're dumb as rocks but still your favourite thing ever.
>>
>>60521704
He spoke like an utter retard, but the amount of sheer Greenie tears that he created was truly a sight to behold.
>>
>>60519861
>Russia
Unfortunate 20th century, great literature from the 19th century, pretty neat country in general. I'd love to visit someday.
>Russians
Every Russian I've met is a complete madman, in a good way.
>difference between etc.
Sure
>>
>>60521666
But you'll organize a fifteen days-long public smearing propaganda,employ BBC to make mock documentaries and last but not least,manipulate with the votes?
>>
>>60521845
Sure, if you like.
>>
>>60521761
Funny that the greens don't have the power to take government but their tears could probably power several hydro electric dams if we were only able to centralize the dickless cunts.
>>
>>60519861
every girl that I talked with me is/was really interesting (and pretty, but not hot)
yes, my grandma (well, she was ukrainian, but they are the same)
There is no difference.
>>
>>60521946
>the greens

There's your problem
>>
Russians are cool. I find their homophobia strange though. I don't know why so many people feel so strongly about it.
>>
*complains about trigger discipline*
>>
>>60521625
I don't gonna kill myself only because I'm slavgoloid!
>>
>>60521285
>moot
?
>>
I just lived in Russia for 4 months and most of them are pretty nice, but anyone and everyone who is at work for some reason is an asshole
>>
>>60519861

>honest opinion on Russia

As a country- shit hole
People- everyone's an individual so I can't really decide.

As for the Russians I've met, pretty boisterous and top blokes. Also good banter, and interesting views on life.

Surprisingly Got along well with me, considering that I'm black. (This when I thought that Russians were bigots)
>>
>>60521507

Tony was a faggot.
>>
>>60521704

It was a bit of a dick move not to grant these people due process, but, regrettably and I hate to say it, he's likely saved more lives in the long run... Who knows? He censored all forms of the operation from the public.

But I'll admit, I loved his idiocy and his triggering of the greens.

It was a hell of a ride, even if he nearly fucked over Australia with his other backwards policies.
>>
>>60519861
Oftentimes politically opposed to them as an American, but it's clear to see that their are closer to me ethnicwise over that of Turks and such and so they are immediately rated higher by such.
No, but if like to
Eastern Slavs are all essentially the same. It's literally "Russians" "White Russians" and "Borderland Russians".
>>
>>60520078
There is no typical russian. The country is diverse as fuck
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.