[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Polynesians really fat? I live in Los Angeles where they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Overwatch-Roadhog-Guide.jpg (208 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Overwatch-Roadhog-Guide.jpg
208 KB, 1600x900
Are Polynesians really fat? I live in Los Angeles where they essentially do not exist, but I watched an Australian talkshow where a Samoan woman said her people are much fatter on average than white Australians.
>>
Once at Seaworld in San Diego a Samoan tour group was waddling around and I guess these landwales all decided to nap for some reason so they all laid down on the grass and it looked like a field of dead walruses. True story.
>>
>>60513663
there was some shit i had heard that pacific Islanders in General get really fat really quick because of change of diet or some shit like that.
>>
>fatter than anglos

NOT POSSIBLE LOL
>>
Being fat is encouraged in Polynesian culture. It's a sign of wealth and prosperity.

Not hard when pretty much everything they cook has coconut cream in it.
>>
>>60513663
Pac Islanders are big-framed to start with, but their diet went from being coconuts, wild grain and some fish to SPAM AND WHITEBREAD literally overnight in the 30s. The cuisine has basically become fat and easy carbs.
>>
Yeah, they typically have a high obesity rate. Nauru is the most overweight country in the world and 40% of its population has type 2 diabetes
>>
>>60513663

They eat fatty cuts of lamb belly that's super cheap because it's all from NZ and they cook using coconut cream and shit.

t. Pacific pro
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.