[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In Brazil it is commonplace for a man to get away with murde
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1429471826055.png (404 KB, 500x587) Image search: [Google]
1429471826055.png
404 KB, 500x587
In Brazil it is commonplace for a man to get away with murder if he does so in defense of his honour.

>The 35-year-old defendant, Marcio Stanciolli, fired five shots into the body of his wife, Eloisa, a 32-year-old operator of a chain of fashionable clothing stores, as she lay sleeping in a mansion the well-to-do couple and their two children shared in this provincial capital city. He told the court he had done so after she had confirmed his suspicions that she was interested in someone else and wanted to end their marriage.

>The jurors ruled here on May 14 that Mr. Stanciolli was justified in taking action but that he had used means that were not ''moderate'' under the terms of the Brazilian penal code. Based on this finding, Judge Celso Alves de Melo gave Mr. Stanciolli a suspended sentence of two years. The decision was applauded by males and jeered by women in the packed courtroom.

http://www.nytimes.com/1983/05/23/world/machismo-murder-case-women-bitter-in-brazil.html

Remind me why we allow these monkeys to live on the same planet as us?
>>
File: 1461693583631.jpg (41 KB, 680x793) Image search: [Google]
1461693583631.jpg
41 KB, 680x793
>>
Lol Latinos are funny
>>
BASED BRAZIL.

Fuck that slut. She ded nao lmao
>>
>>60500493
>1 case
>it's a commonplace
Leaflets really need to be banned.
>>
This happens more often in less density populous areas
>>
2bh, I knocked out a guy back in this NYE with a punch at his teeth because he laughed after I caught him cheating with my gf back then, and everybody applauded what I did. My hand bled, and I probably fucked some of his teeth. Also my ex-gf feel since i punched him while he was kissing her. After what she did I never talked to her again. Two weeks ago she showed up in bar i was with my friends and she kept staring at me from some distance with a confused face, no fucks were given and she left. My friends didn't notice that she was there and I didn't tell them too.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.