[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did trudeau mean by that ? https://twitter.com/JustinT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
What did trudeau mean by that ?

https://twitter.com/JustinTrudeau/status/740223703946924032
>>
He meant that he liked celebrating a Muslim festivity with his Muslim colleagues.
>>
>>60492500
Which simply means that he's a nice guy. Nothing more or less.

4chan hate boner with Justin is sometimes puzzling.
>>
The Canadian flags are pretty offensive and give and unfortunate vibe of cultural appropriation. All we ever asked you was that you would just leave Muslims alone, let them circumcise their children and pray in peace. You have absolutely no right to try to appropriate their culture and brand it as Canadian. Nor have you any right to change their culture. Period.
>>
File: iftar_dinner.jpg (665 KB, 2800x1866) Image search: [Google]
iftar_dinner.jpg
665 KB, 2800x1866
same for Obama every years in the white house

embarrassing desu
>>
>>60492467
"""muslims"""
a real muslim would avoid eating with küffar if he could
>>60493391
what's embarassing about it? how is this different than the president celebrating x-mas?
>>
>>60493391
Started in 1805 with Thomas Jefferson fucking frog. It's called diplomacy.
>>
>>60494044
or being a cuck
>>
File: Young Turk.jpg (7 KB, 261x193) Image search: [Google]
Young Turk.jpg
7 KB, 261x193
>>60493970
>>
>>60492940
No one likes political pandering, which is exactly what this is.

The dude is devoutly Catholic. You can bet your ass he secretly hates Muslims just as much as /pol/ does.
>>
>>60493970
ramadan is the equivalent of lent in christianity, which nobody even knows exists anymore and politicans haven't acknowledged it for about a hundred years anywhere

it's just pandering to muslims because that's what you're supposed to do these days
>>
>>60494395
that's what i am saying. what's wrong with a president doing politics?
>>
>>60494290

Dude's a living Buzzfeed article.
>>
>>60492467
>You're spending ramadan all alone while this kafir is enjoying delicious meals
>>
>>60494290
catholic, followers of the Holy See of Vatican follow the words of the Pope, the voice of God on earth.

And that man loves muslims.
>>
>>60494290
>The dude is devoutly Catholic. You can bet your ass he secretly hates Muslims

Why would being Catholic make him secretly hate Muslims? If anything, I've noticed that Catholics here are less likely to hate Islam, it's usually the fundamentalist Protestants who are vocally anti-Islam. Maybe it's different in Canada, but Canada is basically the US so I doubt it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.