[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I imagine life in San Francisco would be grand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
I imagine life in San Francisco would be grand
>>
Went there on holiday. Full of tramps and hipsters. City is pretty ugly.

One time was walking by the harbor area and this drunk old guy in tattered sailor clothes was walking by with his dick hanging out. This was in a crowded tourist area full of nice restaurants.
>>
>>60488176
reported to the chinese authorities
>>
>>60488176
>drunk old guy in tattered sailor clothes was walking by with his dick hanging out
I hope you're not the kind of Chinese tourist that takes photos of literally everything then
>>
>>60487832
>>60488176
This, San Francisco is highly overrated and it's probably the dirtiest city in the country. The only interesting part is the bridge that leads out of San Francisco.
>>
File: image.gif (147 KB, 400x324) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
147 KB, 400x324
>>60488176
Got any photos??
>>
File: city hall.png (2 MB, 1538x1001) Image search: [Google]
city hall.png
2 MB, 1538x1001
1) unbelievably expensive

2) no social standards for behavior. you'll see a lot of gross, anti-social sex stuff in the streets

3) city is full of ugly little 4 foot tall gooks

4) hobos everywhere, and they poop everywhere
>>
>barely make it with $100k/annum
>grand

yeah right
>>
>>60488365
Nope, if I took a photo he might have got aggressive. Don't want to catch his ticks.
>>
Isn't that Disney land?
>>
>>60487832
I grew up in SF

it was extremely grand
>>
>>60487832
I have family there and while it is somehow dirtier than where I live (Philadelphia) while having 10x the cost of living, it still seems kind of nice.

I wouldn't live there though since I have shameless jungle fever and it is one of the least black American cities per capita, but I guess that's what Oakland is for
>>
>>60489498
>Oakland
blacks are getting BTFO by hispanics there
>>
>>60489251
Just like your flag is Australia's?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.