[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Czech Republic or Poland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
Which is better for traveling?
>>
It depends, if you want to see refugees and multiculturalismo, go to Czechia.
>>
That's probably the single most imprecise question you could have come up with
>>
>>60472485
What kind of traveling? Chechia for sex tourism and Poland for Soviet architecture sightseeing.
>>
>>60472813
We dont have that much commie stuff, I think.
>>
>>60472485
Czechia is fucking beautiful and has top tier beer, mate.
>>
>>60472485
Czech republic unless you want to be robbed by people with fetal alcohol syndrome
>>
Czechia, americans are cancer pls don;t come here, nothing to do here
>>
of course Czech Republic
>>
>>60472545
Yeah, all 4 of them
>>
>>60472813
Yeah, thanks to you we have even more desperate ukie women now.
>>
>>60472485

I heard Prague is the new Amsterdam, but 100x cheaper.
Also i just saw the Geography Now episode about Czechia and I really want to visit dem castles
>>
>>60474525
i can't imagine how you could compare these two besides that they are both great cities
>>
>>60472485
If you want to see Germans go to Czech if you want to see Russians go to pooland
>>
File: 20160501_102708.jpg (4 MB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
20160501_102708.jpg
4 MB, 4160x3120
>>60474525
Look at Å ternberk, they recently repaired it and the interior is fuken epic.
>>
go to czechia there's no such thing as poland
>>
>>60474579
Well, at least Polish girls don't enjoy eating Russian shit.
>>
People will say czech republic because of memes and overall low iq on this board but Poland has 3-4 times more places to visit plus lakes and the sea.
>>
>>60475275
Yeah, they eat rich arab shit :^)
>>
>>60472485
Tbh Prague-Krakow route is the best way to see both of these countries
>>
>>60475301
Except in the Czech Republic I won't be assaulted for looking foreign.
>>
>>60475301
But to add, Czechia is beautiful as well and you should visit both.

>>60475324
Should I remind you of the "hooker belt" aka the German - Czech border filled with whorehouses on a scale the world has never seen before?
>>
>>60472485
haha,of course czechia,out of question
>>
>>60475363
About that "hooker belt", is it a meme or is it for real? If so, why do the Germans prefer Czech woman and why they prefer to shit on them?
>>
>>60475412
It's real.
>>
Go to Czech Rep if you want to bury your dick in something. Czech Republic is the whorehouse of Europe.
>>
>>60475442
Is just the hooker belt real or the defecation part as well?
>>
>>60475491
No idea. the shitting part was proven a fraud done by some serbian woman who linked random models profiles to get the arabs to order some hookers who aren't the girls from the pics.
>>
>>60475404

fuck off pedo chink
>>
>>60475301
sea is trash tier tbqh
lakes are nice though
Poland might have more interesting places, but it is bigger, they are more spread out
Czechia is more packed, you would be able to visit all places worth noting much faster
>>
both are horrible and you should go somewhere else
>>
>>60475833
Czechia has 12 UNESCO sites and Poland has 14, so yes, we are far more concentrated
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.