[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This isn't racial themed b8, but an actual question. How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_2026.jpg (165 KB, 703x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2026.jpg
165 KB, 703x960
This isn't racial themed b8, but an actual question.

How do Indians on the internet feel reading dozens upon dozens comments everyday calling them short, skinny. pencil-dicked etc etc

Why even bother coming back to 4chan if that's what the average Euro thinks of you?

Really I wouldn't.
>>
>>60468288
It's just banter m8.
>>
>>60468288
>pencil-dicked
Is this stereotype actually true? I nearly had sex with an Indian guy once and his dick was also very skinny
>>
>>60468319
Nah m8. I can tell the difference between banter and when people are legitimately trying to put people down.

I'm not a retard. I got a 93 ATAR you fat cunt.
>>
>>60468352
It's a hit or miss from what I've seen.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_UCLA_shooting#Relationship_with_victims

> Hasti's grandmother described Sarkar as being polite and reserved, but unable to handle Hasti teasing him.[39]
>>
>>60468288
When do we ever say that ?
Indians are like the only minority i don't insult. It's like beating a man on the ground, and i have self respect.

Besides Indians are more polite nice respectful than other minorities, better food too. They should be the "model minority", not asians (who are evil)
>>
File: shitposter.gif (71 KB, 69x120) Image search: [Google]
shitposter.gif
71 KB, 69x120
i imagine australia as 70's america when i was younger i believed you could actually travel in time if you step there like you still have nixon on tv and get hyped up to watch the moon landing
>>
>>60468372
I'm a Slav and people "legitimately try to put us down" constantly on 4chan. Saying that Slavic girls are so hot and they will fuck them and Slavic guys are ugly. Who cares? Anyone go on the internet and post stuff like this about any ethnicity. Maybe if it was some kind of creative insult that only applied to us and we knew it, but you can switch out any ethnicity with memes like this. It's an anonymous group of people bantering an anonymous group of people.

We need to bring back bullying in schools, because kids are growing up to be too sensitive.
>>
>>60468288
i dunno, i usually see the same thing said about asians but i don't really care because i have a 7x6 and never had an issue getting friendly with random white girls. never tend to go all the way because i prefer relationships really.

i have quite a bit of indian friends but random ones which aren't good-looking and are dorky tend to be really hostile towards me.

>>60468492
lmfao holy fuck. that guy is legitimately really ugly.

>>60468594
lolnah. punjabis and sikhs are chill guys, most are quite masculine but the average indian is beta as fuck and very hostile. this is coming from an asian too. mind you there is a lot of variations and a lot are goodlooking and smart.

them and mainland chinese are 30% of my schoo and just seem to be very nope.
>>
>>60468755
i don't think people seriously do put down slavs except the average autist tbf.

every indian post is a guaranteed p oo in the loo reply lmfao. with that said indians are chronically shitposting here, bragging about being a super-power or something weird.

india needs to ban like 50% of its people from using the internet because they manage to give off a shitty reputation.
>>
>>60468927
I know what a Sikh is but what's the difference between a punjabi and an Indian ?
>>
>>60469020
regional mostly, india has a billion people so you'd expect subgroups everywhere including castes too. punjabis are themselves varied, pakistanis for example look quite inbred while sikhs don't.

i have a friend who's family is pretty much top 1% multimillionaires, IE the guys running governments and stuff and they have a very specific culture to them.

they are pretty much indian jews except hindu, and you can spot them by their last names (agrawal, goyal, etc.).
>>
>>60468319
>>60468352
>>60468372
>>60468395
>>60468492
>>60468594
>>60468603
>>60468755
>>60468927
>>60468994
>>60469020
>>60469216

I knew this comment was familiar: OP's shilling his thread from over here >>60468038 because of this >>60460758 post.

Kys m8.
>>
>>60469216
Are Pakistani's Punjabi as well or is that just Indians?
Do the majority of Paki's look inbred as well?

>>60469309
reeeee
I never said I wasn't.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.