[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we all just agree that the USA is the BEST and also the WORST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: USAUSAUSA.jpg (10 KB, 270x186) Image search: [Google]
USAUSAUSA.jpg
10 KB, 270x186
Can we all just agree that the USA is the BEST and also the WORST country to live in?
>>
>>60466747
Worst than Somalia or Afghanistan? No.

Best? Depends on your net worth and desires, but once you reach a certain net worth the entire world is your playground and almost every country has different flavours of "the best" to offer.
>>
>>60466747
Best of you are rich, everyone can go fuck themselves.
>>
Best if you are rich, i would never live in USA as average or below average earning person
>>
>>60468466
This
>>
I wish I were dead!

t. legal immigrant
>>
>>60468466
But the "average" person earns much more in America than for a similar job in Yurop.
>>
>>60469260

Now, compare the cost of living, including all the government services like free healthcare, public transportation, welfare, etc.
>>
>>60469287
America has a lower cost of living than the welfare babies in Europe. Most middle class people have employer provided healthcare. Public transportation is shitty here but we're rich so we drive. Welfare isn't a huge cost. Only conservative babies cry about it.
>>
>>60469287
They have a lower or similar cost of living in general, and far better salaries.

In France you feel like a lottery winner when you earn 40k per year (you've "succeeded"), even with a PhD, because that means you'll just be able to live in a decent apartment... while in America a 60k salary is considered meh, and just for starters.

Americans do spend like monkeys on useless stuff, though.
>>
>>60469763
If you've got it, flaunt it.

Also, there are many big ol' houses which are VERY cheap in certain areas, and I don't even mean the crime-ridden black shitholes. Yes, you'll be in the middle of absolute bumfuck nowhere, but it's nice
>>
>>60469831
Meh. If you've got it, invest it in a low-cost index fund. Flaunting it is terribly nouveau riche.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.