[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are canadians the worst posters? worse than australians desu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1465259513628.png (432 KB, 1858x1082) Image search: [Google]
1465259513628.png
432 KB, 1858x1082
why are canadians the worst posters? worse than australians desu
>>
canada>brit>australia>fuckin usa
>>
>>60465619
Thats not true bud learn some history, the first romans was ruled by kings who was black. Tarquinius superbus the last black king of rome was overthrown by the whiteys who ruled rome for a couple of centuries. Until sulla the great black general overthrew the whiteys and exterminated them in the social war. Now blacks was running rome again and a whitey wasnt seen in the region again until it was sacked by alaric and the whiteys eventually killed or sent the black romans to africa. Julius caesar was black
>>
>>60465708
FPBP
>>
>>60465708
Thank you japan you are greatest ally.
>>
>>60465708
my yellow nigga
>>
>>60465619
>Australians
>Bad posters

Pick one. Also Australia shitposts right, it's part of their daily life. Canada is just Tryhards: The Country in every aspect possible. Even Finland shits on you guys.
>>
>>60465866
>things you made up
>>
>>60465866
And here comes the Australian fluffer, right on cue
>>
>>60465619
ha ha holy shit
I need to get a picture of marx and trudeau and then I'll be a literal meme man
>>
CANADIANS GO HOME
>>
>>60465619
because canada is low test and low energy
>>
Because Canada has a similar mindset to Australia, only lots of Canadians are introverted while many Australians seem extroverted. This means that lots of Canadian posters try to shitpost but appear awkward or cringey.
>>
>>60469380
oui oui my yellow nigger
>>
File: canada-forest-fire-03b.jpg (84 KB, 759x422) Image search: [Google]
canada-forest-fire-03b.jpg
84 KB, 759x422
Burn all the C*nadians
>>
>>60465619
I'm triggered by their existance,tbqhwy
>>
>>60465619
you're not anything better, fatty
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.