[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I miss you Portugal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5
File: gogoal.jpg (219 KB, 1403x1080) Image search: [Google]
gogoal.jpg
219 KB, 1403x1080
I miss you Portugal
>>
File: 44474333463-1.png (62 KB, 151x236) Image search: [Google]
44474333463-1.png
62 KB, 151x236
Portugal is closer than you think
>>
>>60465111
t. Albert Bazza
>>
File: england_x_france.jpg (219 KB, 900x933) Image search: [Google]
england_x_france.jpg
219 KB, 900x933
>>60465071

no we dont
>>
>>60465178
Fuck off you melt. Go suck African cock elsewhere
>>
>>60465280
We have more in common with France than Portugal (although a nice country). We share most of our history with the French, we're very entwined with them tbf.
>>
File: cEMRtDy.jpg (182 KB, 1235x809) Image search: [Google]
cEMRtDy.jpg
182 KB, 1235x809
>>60465280

t. Alberto Smith
>>
>>60465342
You fought frenchman...you never fought against us,we stood beside you while France destroyed Europe during the napoleonic wars,we could have bend the knee and blockade your trade but we honoured our alliance(which is the longest lasting in history) and fought the French.
You lost thousands of man to France...they're the reason america got independence...
Seriously is the average Brit unaware of our contribute to their current status?
Was our suffering pointless?was our friendship forgotten on the pages of history?
>>
File: T499.jpg (33 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
T499.jpg
33 KB, 400x400
>>60465562
I know we've been allies throughout history and saved each other, but we also have a connection to the French not in the allied sense but because you can go back so far in time and our nations historys would probably intersect.

No but I do love Portugal just as much desu, what I was saying is that I think our culture is more similar to the French, not that that means I don't like you lads any less.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.