[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/bg/ - Brexit General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
Can someone please explain to me the potential outcomes of a Vote Leave victory? Is the UK's withdrawal from the EU immediate? If not, how long will it take? Will the Poles and Lithuanians start rioting in the streets?
>>
No.
>>
>>60463111
It'll never happen. Even if leave wins, Westminster will somehow make sure UK stays in the EU.
>>
>>60463111

2 years minimum guaranteed before we withdraw
>>
>>60463111
>Is the UK's withdrawal from the EU immediate?
No.

>If not, how long will it take?
Depends. Probably upwards of a year.

>Will the Poles and Lithuanians start rioting in the streets?
No. For one, most (if not all) of those who are currently in the United Kingdom are going to get to stay there. Second, there is still going to be migration between Eastern Europe and Great Britain. The difference will be that the rules surrounding immigration will be decided in London rather than in Brussels.
>>
>>60463934
so why the fuck do people want to stay in the eu
>>
>>60464183
€€€€
>>
>>60464183

because immigration is not the only issue
in fact its the issue the leave side uses to scaremonger, and the remain side uses the economy as its topic of scaremongering
>>
>>60463202
Can I get a (you) from Malta pls
>>60464183
All terrible arguments honestly. Everyone against it (at least in the US) just call it "crazy" or say that it leads to uncertainty.
>>
Britain should become a republic
>>
File: 1435005482622.jpg (57 KB, 574x597) Image search: [Google]
1435005482622.jpg
57 KB, 574x597
>the people demand Britain's freedom
>the national government want Britain's slavery
>the majority of the House of Commons want slavery
>the banks-international want slavery
>the international government want slavery
>the civil service want slavery
>the public media want slavery
>most of the private media want slavery

How do you think this is going to play out OP?

The majority of the HoC wants the UK to remain. They'll just block, agitate, and even rebel against any Pro-Brexit government. There may very well be a snap election, a working pro-EU majority will form in the commons through FPTP and coalition. The UK will be forced to remain in the single market, effectively shackling itself to the EUropean stone and jumping into the sea.

This will be the last generation of British people that know what England or Britain is. The British identity has been scrubbed away by the elites so violently that it will be too weak to assert itself by the time we are given another chance to vote leave, if we are given this chance again.

The next year is going to need immense resolve and solidarity by all non-traitors.
>>
even if you know noting about the debate, just remember

out:
-trump
-putin
-farage
-marine le pen
-/pol/

in:
-big dave
-every relevant politician in the country bar johnson and gove
-obama
-commonwealth
-me
-basically any country that cares about us
>>
File: 1432666628479.png (36 KB, 853x543) Image search: [Google]
1432666628479.png
36 KB, 853x543
>>60464582
>>
File: lebbit.jpg (18 KB, 580x388) Image search: [Google]
lebbit.jpg
18 KB, 580x388
>>60464746
>he's going to vote remain

you have to go back
>>
>>60464892

why arent you?
>>
>>60464183
because the world will spin off its axis into the sun according to British media
>>
>>60463111
>Brexit
>happening
nah
>>
>>60467009
Do Irish consider themselves European? I know that a sizeable portion of Britons do not consider themselves European - or if they do, they consider themselves English / Welsh / Scottish first.
>>
>>60464746
fuck off
>>
>>60464746
> trump
based
> putin
a wanker but clearly he want us out to weaken the EU, not because it would weaken us
> farage
based
> marine le pen
double based
> /pol/
> he cares what a meme board thinks

> -big dave
slimey, lying asshole
> -every relevant politician in the country bar johnson and gove
either slimy tories or labour cucks
> -obama
you think he gives a shit about our best interest? he shows open dislike for out country
> -commonwealth
Not really, only the cuck left
> -me
clearly a paki
> -basically any country that cares about us
> he thinks countries act in our interest over their own
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.