[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>don't tip an American >He shoots you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
>don't tip an American
>He shoots you
>>
>>60461551
>don't tip American
>he hurridly follows you out of the restuarant screaming "wait, wait ma'am! your forgot the tip!"
>>
File: 1360676990861.png (112 KB, 793x645) Image search: [Google]
1360676990861.png
112 KB, 793x645
>me american
>go out
>get shot multiple times

>be amerifat
>go emcii donalds's
>get shot by cheeseburger

>be american
>go buy a gun
>get shot

>be a gun in America
>get shot by other guns
>>
>>60461551
Reported for hate speech
>>
File: image.png (94 KB, 244x209) Image search: [Google]
image.png
94 KB, 244x209
>>60461997
I wouldn't have it any other way
>>
>>60461997
good post
>>
File: 1464795438334.jpg (135 KB, 396x482) Image search: [Google]
1464795438334.jpg
135 KB, 396x482
>be American
>leave my 25 year old circumsized foreskin at the table
>waitress asks me what this is
>"keep it, it's the tip"
>>
Excuse me, did you hear something? It must be Europe talking shit about America again. That's real funny because I thought they were too busy letting Muhammad culturally enrich them while apologizing for being white. Is that what you were saying, Europe? Huh? That your country is so fucking cucked that you're literally letting mudslimes in by the thousands, letting them literally rape your culture right in front of you, while all you can do is smile and nod because speaking out might get you a trip to the tolerance rehabilitation center. Is that what you were trying to say, you fucking worthless excuse of a country? Maybe you should just grab your gun and shoot yourself before things get worse. But wait, you're not allowed to own guns, which is why your leaders can do whatever the fuck they want and there's nothing you can do but spread your assholes for Abdul like the good little cucks that you are. Gee, you sure are proud of being "gun-free", aren't you? You must be real proud of the fact that, whenever a nigger or mudshit decides to lose his temper, all you can do is pray and hope they spare you (You'd better be praying to Allah, too; Lest the thought police take you away).

I always love how Europoors think they can talk shit about anyone when their country is a literal shithole. I love how they make fun of us because Trump and Hillary are the frontrunners for president, but they seem to ignore the fact that their own leaders are more than happy to sell them out if it means earning more tolerance points. I just love it whenever I see a ">Be American >Get shot" thread because deep down, they know their shitty country will amount to nothing except designated beheading streets for mudslimes to rape and murder all the white women they want. And the best part is, they're going to keep shitposting and making fun of us, but when the time comes to get off the internet they all cry themselves to sleep, knowing that it's all true. And that's when I laugh.
>>
>>60462229
>be not taiwan
>you're taiwan
>>
>>60462232
Cringe
>>
>>60462099
>>60462124
i love you america
>>
>>60461551
[COMMENT REMOVED BY EU MINISTRY OF TOLERANCE AND DIVERSITY].
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.