[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else ever want to delete all the people they know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (237 KB, 364x344) Image search: [Google]
image.png
237 KB, 364x344
Does anyone else ever want to delete all the people they know and just move to a new city and start a new life and become a new person?

Has anyone here done that?
>>
>not already doing this several times
I wish all underage woke up dead tomorrow
>>
>>60423180
Share story m8, i want to do same
>>
File: 1442799224408.jpg (85 KB, 804x802) Image search: [Google]
1442799224408.jpg
85 KB, 804x802
>run into someone from your graduating class three years later
>>
>>60423163
How terrible does your life have to be for you to genuinely desire that
>>
>>60423250
>How terrible does your life have to be for you to genuinely desire that

Pretty terrible needless to say lol
>>
>>60423163
i'm in the process of doing that
>>
>>60423281
Pls share more
>>
File: 1435052311499.png (282 KB, 515x607) Image search: [Google]
1435052311499.png
282 KB, 515x607
>>60423261
lmoaing @ ur lyfe
>>
>>60423313
Thanks, I'm lmaoing @ my own life as it is XD
>>
File: 1442274431417.gif (569 KB, 640x636) Image search: [Google]
1442274431417.gif
569 KB, 640x636
>tfw moving to another city when I'm near friendless in this one.

I failed at making friends at university, so I'm pretty keen for a another chance.
>>
>>60423309
Lived in the same town all my life. Graduated high school. Worked for a few years. Went to university. Graduated, worked for a few more years. And now I got sick of working, sick of this town, sick of everything generally.

I have a small family to begin with, I have drifted apart with most of my friends over the years for various reasons. So I don't have too many connections holding me where I am, and I decided that I am unhappy where I am in life, so I quit my job a month ago and am figuring out how and where I want to start over.

It's always more complicated, but that is the gist of it.
>>
>>60423163
I kinda did it. I used to live in Chicago, about 9 months ago I moved to the middle of nowhere Arizona. Tomorrow I'm going back to Chicago for the summer to see my family and friends. I'm only doing it for the sake of formalities, I don't miss any of them at all. I'm thinking about using this summer as sort of a farewell tour and going back to Chicago again. OP if you're a true loner like me it might be a good move for you, so far getting away from my old life has been a good move for me.
>>
>>60423415
and never**** going back to Chicago again. im just gonna say goodbye to my people and delete them all when I get back to Arizona in the fall
>>
>>60423442
Don't delete them, that's rude. And you shouldn't burn your bridges just for the hell of it.
>>
>>60423405
>>60423394
>>60423442
Let's do it all together bros.

I'm deleting every single person I know, getting a new phone number and never speaking to any of them again
>>
>>60423163
I did this when I graduated; I highly recommend it. Coming from working class background you get to grow up with a lot of shitty people. I still keep in touch with a few good friends and my family, but I told 90% of the people I know to go fuck themselves.
>>
>>60423602
>getting a new phone number
I don't even have to do that, I have the social life of a NEET while working and studying.

I only use my phone to try get laid off online dating.
>>
>>60423602
I don't think I'm gonna tell anyone to fuck off or change my number, I'm just going to never come back and not initiate any texts or calls with them. They really don't give a fuck about me, so if I just leave and don't come back they'll forget about me pretty easily.
>>
>>60423163
Literally did what this guy did, and he is 100% correct: >>60423623
>>
>>60423163
You should do what other Canadians do when they're having an identity problem.

Go to a liberal arts college in Toronto, sturdy gender history and cut your balls off, finally announce that your name is now Joan.
>>
>>60423964
loled
>>
>>60423163
I've done this, came from a mudslime family, couldn't take their bullshit anymore so one day I just packed my bags, went to toronto, changed my legal name and that's that

am a much happier person because of it
>>
I recommend it.

I was a chicano (my parents took me to the US when i was 3). I got tired of it. I really didn't fit in the American lifestyle. When i turned 17 i packed my shit and went back to Mexico.

I'm pretty happy now. I have a steady job and I'm doing uni.

No regrets man.
>>
>>60426872
>downgrading to mexico
you could have had near free tuition and whatnot in the US with all the affirmative action they give out
>>
>>60426939
That's irrelevant to me man. Uni is free in Mexico, so I couldn't ask for more tbqh. I feel better, I feel like I can relate to my other Mexican friends and in my opinion, living in Mexico is alot more comfy than in the US.
>>
>>60423163

i lost contact with all my friends a few years ago. didnt move or anything. lifes still average.
>>
>>60426999
if you're happy then, good on you

you grew up in the US no? why/how did you move back/adapt to mexico
>>
>>60423163
Yep, I'll even switch countries next year, and rarely/never come back to France.

Will block all the old phone numbers, close all my social networks accounts, etc.

No family, no job, >no gf, no life, no friends, no future here. Only hostile faces, useless cunts and not a penny to earn. Thus adios.
>>
>>60423163
done it twice
including moving to a new country

not that great 2bh
>>
>>60423163
Yeah I've done that

The only shitty part is starting over with no social circle, the younger you are the easier it is to make friends
>>
>finished high school back in like 06
>had no social media
>make facebook in like 08 or 09
>decline friend requests from people who knew me in school
>set my city as in another country

the one time i saw one of them in public he asked what i was doing there and i said visiting family and that i'm a millionaire living in canada.
>>
>>60423163
>all the people they know
What people? I don't know anyone in this city so nothing is stopping me from moving wherever I want after college.
>>
>>60427503
Solid strategy desu, I'll steal these tricks from you
>>
>waiting for residential permit in another country, 2 years and counting

I'm in the progress of doing that. I'll change my name and abandon my current nationality too.
>>
>>60423163
Soon.
I need to get the fuck out this town, and I'm fucking 19 already.

I'm going to finish college or move to LA if I start failing.
>>
>>60423163
I tried but accidentally became a friendless recluse instead. Last text I got from a friend was in 2009. Think this over, OP.
>>
>>60427867
Not OP but I have the same plan.
I'm already a friendless recluse except for having my best friend who texts me to hang out every once in a blue moon.
>>
>tfw 31 years and there are no prospects in life, only poverty and virginity
>>
I might do this. Im 23 and never lived on my own tho. Also i have no degree or marketable skills.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.